Does bb cut cunningham in offseason? if he needs peds just to make it to this level of play, what will he be without it.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Does bb cut cunningham in offseason? if he needs peds just to make it to this level of play, what will he be without it.

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, the people you're aligning with keep repeating lies because they read a blog. It's disturbing.

Last time:

Just because a league wants to protect itself listing a brand name designer drug and list as a PED, it doesn't mean it's been proven to enhance an athlete's performance.   Good for the NFL they list it as one for protection and lawsuit purposes, but Adderall ain't a PED.

Adderall is the same thing as Ritalin, but you don't see Ritalin listed as a PED.  Know why? Because Aderrall is the more popular choice for doctors these days and its replaced Ritalin.  Funny how this work$ isn't it, Pezz?

You're talking to someone in the industry here, stupid.

They also don't list other amphetamines like coke or crack because they aren't manufactured.   You're so uninformed on this it's hilarious.   I coould give two shitzs if any athlete uses Adderall if they think it will help them. It won't and it after that you're looking at potential of addiction and a health issue.  The NFL is considered about money. That's it.

[/QUOTE]

Brett Hartmann was suspended for using Ritalin...

[/QUOTE]

Who is Brett Hartmann?

[/QUOTE]

He was on the Texans

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Does bb cut cunningham in offseason? if he needs peds just to make it to this level of play, what will he be without it.

[QUOTE]

Actually, just checked. Ritalin is now listed. It used to not be. You know what else is? Sudafed.

This is what I'm talking about. How on earth is Sudafed a PED?

[/QUOTE]

Sudafed is also on the World Anti-Doping Agency list too

Why don't you get your facts straight before calling other people stupid

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, just checked. Ritalin is now listed. It used to not be. You know what else is? Sudafed.

[/QUOTE]

You don't know?  Hmm... working in the field, ehh?  I said earlier it could have been that.

For one thing they make Meth out of it and for another, ""Pseudoephedrine, found in Sudafed, was added after it was found to have steroid like characteristics after certain levels of doses. WADA was studying this substance for five years after they detected unusually high amounts, signifying abuse, in certain sports and regions. To avoid any false positives for pseudoephedrine, WADA set a urinary threshold. WADA will also provide information on what over the counter medicines contain the substance""

You can't even buy it OTC any more because of this,   DUH  You have to ask a pharmest for it and they limit purchases.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sudafed is also on the World Anti-Doping Agency list too

Why don't you get your facts straight before calling other people stupid

[/QUOTE]

Are you telling me that should be on the list? Are you kidding me?  My facts are very straight.

This is about money.

Please articulate how Sudafed, something I can buy right now over the counter, is a PED.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

"Adderall is the same thing as Ritalin, but you don't see Ritalin listed as a PED.  Know why? Because Aderrall is the more popular choice for doctors these days and its replaced Ritalin.  Funny how this work$ isn't it, Pezz?"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't know?  Hmm... working in the field, ehh?  I said earlier it could have been that.

For one thing they make Meth out of it and for another, ""Pseudoephedrine, found in Sudafed, was added after it was found to have steroid like characteristics after certain levels of doses. WADA was studying this substance for five years after they detected unusually high amounts, signifying abuse, in certain sports and regions. To avoid any false positives for pseudoephedrine, WADA set a urinary threshold. WADA will also provide information on what over the counter medicines contain the substance""

You can't even buy it OTC any more because of this,   DUH  You have to ask a pharmest for it and they limit purchases.

[/QUOTE]

What is a pharmest?   Yes, because people abuse things. It doesn't mean it's a PED. Jesus Christ are you dumb.

Do you realize that it takes one OD, one lawsuit and that brand name and company is sitting in court? It doesn't mean it's a PED!

JESUS

Please read a book. Please.

[/QUOTE]

Are  steroids PEDS?  DO you know how to read?  Do you know what steroid like characteristics means?   Please don't ever call any one dumb.  EVER!  Your own ignorance has no boundries!

In the business!    BWAAAHAAAA, doesn't even know about Sudaphed?   BAWAHAAAAAA

Pathalogical liar!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I appreciate all the input as to the effect of PEDS and what could realy be considered as a PED. But if adderall is just a stimulant and is listed as a PED .. so be it!

I think as brought out in this and other threads is that the NFL does not cite what the PED the player took  but only he is in violaton of the  PED policy. Thus the player cops out to adderall as maybe being the lesser and maybe understandable transgression.

My question now is with stimulants. I know epinephrine derivatives are not allowed in hockey..NFL?  Can players do expresso , chocolate  at halftime?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

You know whats funny, back in the 60s , when you got dinged, saw the black screen ..or the shinies. They cracked open this vial ( amyl nitrate?) under your nose and you were good to go.

I'll bet if there wasnt the TV coverage, that would still be modus operandi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I appreciate all the input as to the effect of PEDS and what could realy be considered as a PED. But if adderall is just a stimulant and is listed as a PED .. so be it!

I think as brought out in this and other threads is that the NFL does not cite what the PED the player took  but only he is in violaton of the  PED policy. Thus the player cops out to adderall as maybe being the lesser and maybe understandable transgression.

My question now is with stimulants. I know epinephrine derivatives are not allowed in hockey..NFL?  Can players do expresso , chocolate  at halftime?

[/QUOTE]

But, that's my point. People see "PED" and then see it as a steroid. It's just uneducated.

The biggest reason they throw all these drug names on a list is to protect the business. If the league doesn't test for this or have strict testing for it, it's negligence, then it's lawsuits and Congress breathing down your neck.

It's all about money.

No one is popping Adderall or Sudafed and becoming Big Daddy Lipscomb overnight.  It's so pathetic.

Goodell signed off on a new CBA and he STILL doesn't have HGH testing. Why?  Because the entire league likes it and uses it, but I care about some guy popping Adderall because he wants to stay up longer to train more and watch more film, etc?

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

You are the only one seeing PED and thinking it is a steroid, evidenced by your stup1d resistance to accepting Adderall or even Sudaphed as a PED.

Any thing that contains chemicals that are considered to enhance performance, even if it's a 1% enhancement is considered a PED.

None  is more important, as you put it, than the other.  An advantage is an advantage. Period!  End of discussion Mr. "I work in the business"   LMFAO@U

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

The NFL never said Adderall was what Cunningham tested positive for.

A league source made that claim.

That league source most likely got that information from Cunningham or someone in Cunningham's circle because those who actually looked at the drug test results are obligated to keep that information private.

[/QUOTE]

What's with the f'n mystery...?  How about making public:

A... The DRUG.

B...  The concentration.

C...  The explanation of why and how it is a PED.

D...  F THIS .  IT'S THE NFL.  GFY GOODELLL...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

You know whats funny, back in the 60s , when you got dinged, saw the black screen ..or the shinies. They cracked open this vial ( amyl nitrate?) under your nose and you were good to go.

[/QUOTE]

Brady does the smelling salt thing on TV.  Seen him several times.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

don't tell Roger

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love it!! Now Rusty is a drug expert to go along with the salary cap and quarterback evaluator.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Neal Page has to be the thickest headed person on here.  pezz4pats has not only owned him time and again yet he still doesn't get it.  Btw Page, I was right last night and I am again today.  You are wrong, you keep getting owned and you look like an idiot to keep thinking otherwise.

Bredbru, I really don't understand your original question here.  Why are you saying steroids and how in the hell is adderall a masking agent?  You think he is bigger because of roides and is taking adderall to mask it?  Like they run a drug test, find adderall and then stop testing and not finding roids?  I don't get it, how does adderall mask roids test?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, that's my point. People see "PED" and then see it as a steroid. It's just uneducated.

The biggest reason they throw all these drug names on a list is to protect the business. If the league doesn't test for this or have strict testing for it, it's negligence, then it's lawsuits and Congress breathing down your neck.

It's all about money.

No one is popping Adderall or Sudafed and becoming Big Daddy Lipscomb overnight.  It's so pathetic.

Goodell signed off on a new CBA and he STILL doesn't have HGH testing. Why?  Because the entire league likes it and uses it, but I care about some guy popping Adderall because he wants to stay up longer to train more and watch more film, etc?

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

You are the only one seeing PED and thinking it is a steroid, evidenced by your stup1d resistance to accepting Adderall or even Sudaphed as a PED.

Any thing that contains chemicals that are considered to enhance performance, even if it's a 1% enhancement is considered a PED.

None  is more important, as you put it, than the other.  An advantage is an advantage. Period!  End of discussion Mr. "I work in the business"   LMFAO@U

[/QUOTE]

That's no different than the morons claiming that scouting film would be an advantage. There is no proof that Sudafed makes any one human better than another on gameday. Or Adderall or any other brand name drug. Meanewhile, steroids and HGH are proven to give a physical advantage because of what they do to every human body that ingests them.

I have no idea what you do for a living, but you're clearly in a profession that doesn't ask for any critical thinking. LMAO

Do you sweep floors part time?

[/QUOTE]

You possess zero critical thinking.  Sudaphed taken in excess can have the same effect as a steriod.  DAFT DAFT DAFT. You know absolutely NOTHING about this still you have to project your twisted opinion, as fact.    Go to Walgreens or what ever drug store you frequent and see if it's on the shelves.  Why do you think this is, it's been off the shelves about 10 years now and you don't know this??????  Why do you think this is crusto?  Why do you think NFL players are testing excessively high for it?  Cuz they have a bad cold???? 

You really do need to delete this account now.  It's one of your worst ever and I'm sure your momma would be embarrassed by your outright ignorance.

He!!, even I'm embarrassed for you!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's an advantage!  It's a PED! LOL

MORON

[/QUOTE]

Is it banned, MORON?

25. This post has been removed.