Does bb wlak on water and tom brody split he the red sea?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Does bb wlak on water and tom brody split he the red sea?

Iam a big time pats fan even during the losing years got made fun of for wearing pats hats ans shirts to school. What iam getting at here is some  of you well 2 of you in mind think  think the nfl revolves around the pats and so now brady and bb . Yes they are great but the sport doesnt revolve around everything they do and thats as a pats fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Does bb wlak on water and tom brody split the red sea?

so speak up  lets hear your oppions

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: Does bb wlak on water and tom brody split he the red sea?

In my oppion yes the NFL does revolve around BB & TB....Now not so sure about the wlaking on water for BB but I did think I heard Brody split the sea. Wasnt he in Mallrats?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

So sick of these f@#$ing trolls putting down Brady and Belichick and saying they are really honestly I swear Pats fans. GFY you stinking troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Yea, there's some tipoffs:  Antagonistic subject thread-Check (this one here didn't even take the efforts to at least work off of a bad ESPN article...or anything, really); 3rd grade spelling-Check (it's sorta impressive when ya come in knowing there's already 3 in the thread's title); Affirmation of loyal Pats Fan (this one was coy...he affirmed his longstanding loyalty, then talked about wearing Patriots memorabillia at the jest of every other non-true Pats Fan, then he RE-affirmed his longstanding Pats loyalty)...this one's deceptitude make the call sorta "Iffy", but I'll say-Check; Finally, A hungry parasitic-like praying & begging to be immediately fed the waste product, he so needs (I believe that 3 minutes between Post #1 and Post #2's "so speak up  let's hear your oppinions," qualifies now as a new forum record)-Check?  

Trully, just 1 qualification would work.  I'd like to say this was hyperbolic...it wasn't.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Whether everything revolves around the pats is such a relative statement.  Of course everything revolves around the pats to a true pats fan.  Who does it revolve around to you? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

My oppion is when Arnold said in pumping iron a vaccum cleaner not a dog is mans best friend he was half right.Tom Brody also is on NBC its he?Now 3 quaters done on my beer can moon rocket.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Does bb wlak on water and tom brody split he the red sea?:
     My oppion is when Arnold said in pumping iron a vaccum cleaner not a dog is mans best friend he was half right.Tom Brody also is on NBC its he?Now 3 quaters done on my beer can moon rocket.
    Posted by vaccumcleanerofjustice

You know what they saw komisar...
    "Friendship is friendship, and service is service" and "Turkey was also thinking, but ended up in soup" and "You can bend an alder tree, if do it gradually" and "Law is like shaft of cart, it points wherever you turn it" and "A beaten one is worth two unbeaten ones" "One does not sheer the naked sheep" and "Nobody goes to Tula with own samovar" and "Eyes might be afraid, but hands do job" and "Every sandpiper praises own swamp" and "Elbow is close, but can't bite it" and "In effect, can break even an elm" and and "Overseas a cow costs quarter of kopeck, but cost a rouble to ship it here" and "If go for a day trip, take week supply bread" and "In other person's eyes, one can notice even a mote, but in own eye's, one can not see even log" and "The informer gets whipped first" and "Big of body, but small by deed" and finally, "It is easier for mare, when woman get off cart."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

LOL like i care if you belive be or not  about being a pats fan or not Iam not blinded by all things  like some of you ,so call me a trol I dont care  just sick of people here like bbreigns who cant see the other side of things other then from a pats propective! thats my points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Is it not better to see yourself truly than to care how others see you?

Who can know himself well enough to speak for all? Who is so well founded to hear all? The sage says 'Shape clay into a vessel; cut doors and windows for a room; it is the spaces with which make it useful' So we must listen for  the spaces between us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why does an apprecation for arguably the greatest coach/QB combo in history mean that translates to a fan thinking they are not human and 100% perfect?

Knee jerk much? Black and white contexts much?

Who says any human is perfect?

Why is it "blinded" when really it's about appreciating how incredible this is and how lucky the fans are to witness this?

Did SF 49ers fans love watching what Walsh and Montana did in the 1980s?

Seek help.

As if we're not supposed to enjoy this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Wow, this is pathetic.  Stay in school junior.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Hey Lippa,

I think you should use spell check...

I make a bunch too, but in your Thread subject?

As far as your question.... yes... they do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Lippa might not be the most knowledgeable fan (not an insult) but he is not a troll that much I can say for sure. What is funny is im pretty sure he was referring to myself and Rusty in his OP and to say that im not objective is just insane considering I spent more time talking to "trolls" about their teams with out turning it into a Rusty VS the world thread (no offense rusty) then anyone on here. Maybe im wrong Lippa and you didnt mean me at all but that was my first guess.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

No offense taken.  It's pretty plain to see who is immature, insecure and not a Pats fan here.

I also think it's clear who is an older fan and remembers the Sullivan/Kiam days and who is a new, more spoiled fan who doesn't appreciate this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

LOL like i care if you belive be or not  about being a pats fan or not Iam not blinded by all things  like some of you ,so call me a trol I dont care  just sick of people here like bbreigns who cant see the other side of things other then from a pats propective! thats my points.
    Posted by lippa

Are you saying that Patriots fans should start praising Peyton Manning and Rex Ryan?  Don't hold your breath.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

looks like they did in the regular season

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll take a 121-39 regular season record in the last 10 years.  10 years ago the buzz word in the NFL was "parity". 

Sections
Shortcuts