Does Berman and his voice changes bug you too?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Does Berman and his voice changes bug you too?

I have the ESPN Game Day broadcast on in the background and I have to ask...  "Why does Berman do that voice change when he speaks?"

Does it bug you all, too?  He will speak in normal tones then suddenly goes into that gruff, low rumble style like he is about to lose his voice!  What gives?  I wonder if any of his cohorts mentioned this to him and said..."Come on man, quit with that voice crap!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Does it bug you too?

From that to his lame rock and roll references to "...he could go all the way..." Berman has bugged me for years. His schtick was old from the beginning. Just one more reason not to take ESPN seriously. The worst thing is that now some other so called on-air personalities are imitating him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Does Berman and his voice changes bug you too?

YES...I usually just laugh at it now because once you realize how ridiculous it is, it's hilarious...

Like did he sit down one day and say, "I should try making it sound like I'm crapping my pants every other sentence, that'll work."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

yes for about 15 years now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, it has gotten old. But if you owned as much stock in ESPN as he probably does, who is gonna tell him he can't use his TV persona. after all he's is pretty much Mr. ESPN, he's been there since they opened the doors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

It probably would if I partook in the "Greatness" that is BSP...I mean ESPN. But no, when I did watch, I was a lot more annoyed by this jerk

This pic just begs to be on a dart board!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't watch him, I actually find myself getting angry. He reminds me of sounds that disturb like; the alarm clock, car horn, police siren,water dripping, low battery chirp on the fire detectors, mistake in operation....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

he should just go a-way!