Does Brady retired if Pats win Superbowl this year or next?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Does Brady retired if Pats win Superbowl this year or next?

Thinking with his investments set up for his future and with what Manning is going though  do you think  this has an impact on how Brady is thinking about playing for?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

Re: Does Brady retired if Pats win Superbowl this year or next?

i went no but if they win the next 3-4 he might

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He has said he wants to play until he is 41. He also has said, "what else would I do?".

If you love the game you play as long as you still can at a high level and are not at risk phisically. Just ask Tiki.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I think TB fulfills his contract, Patriots win a couple more SBs and he's done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

kids, don't do drugs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

I know what he said he like to do but things change  year to year and seeing Manning have 3 surgeries in 18 mounths that could put doubts in his mind.Yes he loves his job no doubt but is it worth the risk in the long term.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

It's a violent sport and guys get hurt all the time.  I don't see why Manning's issues would affect Brady's desire to play in any way at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

HE says he'll play until he is 40, if he could...  so, I say not!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

He will play at the very minimium 3 more injury free years. If he wins a title i expect him to try and go back to back, and if he does that i expect him to want to threepeat. And if he does that i expect him to go for 4 in a row.

Thats the kind of player brady is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Can you add a button for "OP is a complete moron"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Does Brady retired if Pats win Superbowl this year or next?:
    [QUOTE] I know what he said he like to do but things change  year to year and seeing Manning have 3 surgeries in 18 mounths that could put doubts in his mind.Yes he loves his job no doubt but is it worth the risk in the long term.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]

it hasn't happened yet, except the knee, so if he feels good, he will keep playing. These guys love the game and it is why they play it at their age with all the money, they have made if they are at the top of their game.

We only see the pain of the injury and have no idea what they feel when they think of not playing.  We simply can't relate to what they go thru.

It's a good question, but still it is like being great at something.  Would you give it up because of danger of injury to say your wrist if it starts to really hurt when you hurl that hook out to sea?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Most important, I want the Brady who had so so stats, and wasn't the BEST qb in the sense of Manning, and Marino, but won the SBs, the guy who was always in the game because he played to the score, unlike this crap offense the past 4 years which tries to kill teams by getting up by 35 by half time and then when we get into dogfights we forget how to win those close games.  And that is why from the 2nd game of 07 I knew this team wouldn't win with this offense in the playoffs.

We lost the SB vs the Giants because our offense couldn't move the ball just like the last 2 years.  H@ll, we scored 35 w/ Caldwell as our # 1 WR vs the Colts in 06, then tear the team up, bring Moss and Welker, and now we struggle when it counts, and that was what made Brady mediocre compared to the SB winner.

Brady could literally score at will when the game was on the line, especially the biggest of games.  Not any more! He has gotten terrible at it.  Look at the playoffs.  When it is close or they get behind, they don't panic, but they lose their zest, that "we can win any game no matter what" and so when they were down by 20 plus to the Ravens at the end of the quarter or when ever it was, we gave up deep down inside, and Brady use to will his team to rise to the occasion by the way they broke the huddle, and I rarely see this anymore, and it is his only real flaw, but it was
    THE most important quality a great QB has such as Montana, and Brady is nothing like Montana any more. His stats are much better, but -

as the great late Redhead and BB would say;

Stats are for losers!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

My bet: Belichick and Brady want FIVE

Chuck Noll and Terry Bradshaw had four together and Belichick is obsessed with football history

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Whoever voted yes should just turn in your gear and get off at the next stop, your bus ticket has been revoked.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE] I know what he said he like to do but things change  year to year and seeing Manning have 3 surgeries in 18 mounths that could put doubts in his mind.Yes he loves his job no doubt but is it worth the risk in the long term.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]

i look at it a little differently. i am guessing that he still has in his mind a few things that he wants to accomplish in football. if at all i think manning's situation makes him realize that his opportunity could all of a sudden disappear. perhaps manning's issues is the fire we wanted on tb's behind. he's could be more focused on winning it all than he ever was.

this is just another element to what could be a very exciting year for the pats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]My bet: Belichick and Brady want FIVE Chuck Noll and Terry Bradshaw had four together and Belichick is obsessed with football history
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

i agree. but bb will want more than 5 with tb IF that happens. he'll also want to win with another qb.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

When he was 33 he said he wants to play 10 more years then re-evaluate.  That may be a stretch, but Brady is not retiring from football until someone carries him off the field and tells him not to come back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This is your brain on drugs...

Image Detail

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

No, But I think he will go to Disney World.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Tom Brady is an extremely sharp individual and will not hestitate to retire at whatever time he perceives is proper.

Sections
Shortcuts