Does Dean Peas have what it takes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Does Dean Peas have what it takes?

I liked the Blitz last week, but this defense has not been able to get off the field on 3rd down all season. Is Dean Peas Play calling or playmaking the problem? Maybe both...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Does Dean Peas have what it takes?

the pats may be 3-2,but there are issues on both sides of the ball.where do you start to correct them is beyond me.what kind of players do they need on the team is another question.i know there are a lot of games left,but it dosent get easier.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

I agree, Brady was off and Randy was a non factor.
    But...
    I think there were at least 3 timeouts taken today because the D couldnt get the coverage right. That seems like communication to me, and not being preprared. I like the recent play in the secondary, but seems like we are always getting owned on the 5-7 yard 3rd down conversions due to how much cushion we are granting to respect the long play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The offense scored zero points in the second half. just as in the jets game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

I agree. I think Freddy being gone is a huge loss and the running game evaporated today. Brady is not 100% yet and there were some very non-Brady passes like the 2 to Moss, but my question still remians.

Is the word out on the D about the short yard pickup on 3rd down. Seems like even when we are winning, the D is fighting it out till the final secodns in the 4th, and its a nail biter.

3rd down conversions are killing us

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Does Dean Peas have what it takes?:
    [QUOTE]I agree. I think Freddy being gone is a huge loss and the running game evaporated today. Brady is not 100% yet and there were some very non-Brady passes like the 2 to Moss, but my question still remians. Is the word out on the D about the short yard pickup on 3rd down. Seems like even when we are winning, the D is fighting it out till the final secodns in the 4th, and its a nail biter. 3rd down conversions are killing us
    Posted by dont-hate[/QUOTE]

Sure Fred Taylor being injured stinks. He's great but the running game had nothing to do with the loss today. Both Orris AND Maroney had 4.0 yard averages or better today.

Brady missed more than Moss twice today. He was awful today and had been VERY Average for him so far this young season. He needs to be better.

As far as fighting it out and nail biters.... How long have you been watching the Pats? With the 2007 exception (even that really being only the first half of the season), this is how the Patriots style of play is more often than not.