Does Everyone Now See Why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Does Everyone Now See Why?

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

They are not in the hole for 12 million in dead money. Also, when you have so many rookies playing so well so early in the season, with your team so young and built, it simply doesn't have the effect you are claiming it does.

Enjoy your mac and cheese in that basement!

Ummm, yes they are.  Add it up.  You can add can't you?  Just leave off all those 000,000.00's.

It will be easier for you.

No, they aren't. Also, your source with 11 million in cap space was WAY off the other day, too.

Either source your info or walk away admitting another fresh bludgeoning.

Currently, BB has 5 rookies, 3 undrafted being paid peanuts so any dead money next year will have little to no effect.

Are you out of your mind?  Silly question.

That dead money comes directly off next years cap which means they will have limited money to spend next year to replace numerous FA's, and yes, they are already at 12 million and you can now add Sudfields and every other worthless scrubs, peanuts to that.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

They are not in the hole for 12 million in dead money. Also, when you have so many rookies playing so well so early in the season, with your team so young and built, it simply doesn't have the effect you are claiming it does.

Ummm, yes they are.  Add it up.  You can add can't you?  Just leave off all those 000,000.00's.

No, they aren't. Also, your source with 11 million in cap space was WAY off the other day, too.

Currently, BB has 5 rookies, 3 undrafted being paid peanuts so any dead money next year will have little to no effect.

Are you out of your mind?  Silly question.

That dead money comes directly off next years cap which means they will have limited money to spend next year to replace numerous FA's, and yes, they are already at 12 million and you can now add Sudfields and every other worthless scrubs, peanuts to that.

Not to get in the middle of this arguement but the dead money this year is 13.6m and for 2014 as of now it is 8.5m.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Pezz bludgeons you every single day. He owns you because you are an imbecile.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll tell you what I do "see why" Megatool.

I "see why" they have banned you 30+ times here. You're a blight upon this board. LMAO@U

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I knew it wasn't as high as the trolls claimed. It never is.

As stated, all team carry dead money.  The ones who are well run, like ours, it has little to no effect.

10 million is built in to the budget as a contingency. It's the nature of the league if you're

smart.

OMG. Really?

Do you know the Pats have over 121M in committed salaries in 2014, including that so called, irrelevant (budgeted) DEAD MONEY.

That is committed salary and does NOT include the  16 FA's that will have to be replaced or resigned.    That leaves about $1.50 to sign Talib. Edelman, Spikes, Wendell and the rest.

I'd call THAT cap hell.

How's that dead money looking now, fool?

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

As stated, all team carry dead money.  The ones who are well run, like ours, it has little to no effect.

10 million is built in to the budget as a contingency. It's the nature of the league if you're

smart.

OMG. Really?

Do you know the Pats have over 121M in committed salaries in 2014, including that so called, irrelevant (budgeted) DEAD MONEY.

That is committed salary and does NOT include the  16 FA's that will have to be replaced or resigned.    That leaves about $1.50 to sign Talib. Edelman, Spikes, Wendell and the rest.

I'd call THAT cap hell.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

You;re an idiot. There is no way those numbers are correct. Source your data.

You are the worst kind of idiot.  You never learn.

I'd be happy to source my data but it has some really big numbers in it with a lot of zero's.

Are you sure you can handle it?

And while your at it, please explain how 22M in dead money for this year and next (and growing) and 19M for last year hasn't KILLED this team by severely limiting the talent they can afford.

Horrendous waste  of cap and no players to boot.

Here ya go.  Read it and weep.  I did.

Sad, sad day when TB  constantly restructures only to see his efforts go to DEAD MONEY.

Mass exodus next year.  Bet on it.  Or bet on the TV money coming thru.  Doubtful.

http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Patriots&Year=2014

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

smart.

OMG. Really?

I'd call THAT cap hell.

I'd be happy to source my data but it has some really big numbers in it with a lot of zero's.

And while your at it, please explain how 22M in dead money for this year and next (and growing) and 19M for last year hasn't KILLED this team by severely limiting the talent they can afford.

Sad, sad day when TB  constantly restructures only to see his efforts go to DEAD MONEY.

Mass exodus next year.  Bet on it.  Or bet on the TV money coming thru.  Doubtful.

You're a moron.   Overthecap.com is not a legit source. LMAO!

"mass exodus"?

List the players who are leaving please:

Do you have another source to contradict that?   If so, post it. 

I saw another before all the signings and extensions and that was @107M. with only 38 signed.

Looks legit to me.

Any one with a significant savings could be gone.  Probably a combination of many.

Wilfork, Mankins, Ghost, Connoly, Gregory, to name a few.   But more dead money down the crapper.  No Talib, no Edelman, no Spikes, no Wendell, because no $$$$$.  YUP!  And all replaced with 50 cent scrubs or more rookies.

You do understand with no cap money that means there's nothing to spend this year either?  5M HAS to go to next year.  HAS TO!

That 19 M in dead money last year would have given them 35M to spend, not 16.

Sure would have gone a long was in securing TALENT , while eliminating waste and securing talent for this year and next.  YUP.  Sure would have,

BAD, Bad Cap/Roster management.  Time to pay the piper. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

smart.

OMG. Really?

I'd call THAT cap hell.

You're a moron.   Overthecap.com is not a legit source. LMAO!

"mass exodus"?

List the players who are leaving please:

Do you have another source to contradict that?   If so, post it. 

I saw another before all the signings and extensions and that was @107M. with only 38 signed.

Looks legit to me.

Any one with a significant savings could be gone.  Probably a combination of many.

Wilfork, Mankins, Ghost, Connoly, Gregory, to name a few.   But more dead money down the crapper.  No Talib, no Edelman, no Spikes, no Wendell, because no $$$$$.  YUP!  And all replaced with 50 cent scrubs or more rookies.

You do understand with no cap money that means there's nothing to spend this year either?  5M HAS to go to next year.  HAS TO!

That 19 M in dead money last year would have given them 35M to spend, not 16.

Sure would have gone a long was in securing TALENT , while eliminating waste and securing talent for this year and next.  YUP.  Sure would have,

BAD, Bad Cap/Roster management.  Time to pay the piper. 

Gregory? LOL! This is your cap hit in 2014? Newsflash!  Gregory won't be here next year and there is no cap hit.

Mankins, Ghost, Vince, etc are all under contract. Check your sources, moron.

NE is in the best position of any team in upcoming years as any in the entire NFL. You are mentally deranged.

The Giants just traded for Jon Beason out of outright desperation for crying out loud! 6 plus million owed in 2014!  LOL!

Giants 0-4 in a cap hell dealing for aging LBs out of desperation. LOL!

Well, look again on Gregory.  3+ M  cap hit with 833,334.00 in dead money if cut.

I'm very aware the others are under contract , MORON.  How do you think they get DEAD MONEY?  It's called cutting people under contract, who they owe money to., and it happens WAY too much with this team.

You don't understand it at all, do you?

I couldn't care less what other Gm's are doing to ruin their teams, if so. 

I only care what this dead money, robbing Peter to pay Paul,  lover is doing to kill the one I root for.  TB can't save him any more from cap hell.  Peter is pizzed.  Time to pay the piper. 

LMFAO@U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Mankins, Ghost, Vince, etc are all under contract. Check your sources, moron.

NE is in the best position of any team in upcoming years as any in the entire NFL. You are mentally deranged.

The Giants just traded for Jon Beason out of outright desperation for crying out loud! 6 plus million owed in 2014!  LOL!

Giants 0-4 in a cap hell dealing for aging LBs out of desperation. LOL!

Well, look again on Gregory.  3+ M  cap hit with 833,334.00 in dead money if cut.

I'm very aware the others are under contract , MORON.  How do you think they get DEAD MONEY?  It's called cutting people under contract, who they owe money to., and it happens WAY too much with this team.

You don't understand it at all, do you?

I couldn't care less what other Gm's are doing to ruin their teams, if so. 

I only care what this dead money, robbing Peter to pay Paul,  lover is doing to kill the one I root for.  TB can't save him any more from cap hell.  Peter is pizzed.  Time to pay the piper. 

LMFAO@U

[/QUOTE]

I sense you are really sick of this clown pezz.

He is mentally disturbed. There is no other explanation. No normal person could be this delusional.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm not sure whether overthecap.com is right or not, but most of the dead money they report is related to Hernandez.  Based on the data on that website, without the Hernandez situation, the Pats would have very little remaining dead money for 2014 at this point (it could increase when they make cuts of course).  Overall, the Pats cap position for next year isn't too bad.  But they also don't have oodles of free cash to blow.  They manage their salary cap budget well.  You can argue whether they really end up with the best players for the money they spend, but as far as achieving the right balance between spending enough and not getting into cap problems, they do about as good a job as anyone.

You can also, of course, argue that getting into a few cap problems is the price of building a championship team.  The Ravens may be going through a rough patch now because of having to cut salaries, but they did win the Super Bowl last year after a long stretch of being very competitive in the AFC and arguably being a better team than the Pats from 2009 through last year.  

Sections
Shortcuts