Does Gielle give Brady a snack when she walks him to the bus?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Does Gielle give Brady a snack when she walks him to the bus?

She must fix his hair also because it could have gotten messy since the last time she fixed it after the interviews. Aren't they just the cutest couple. They should double date with Doug Christie and his wife!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Does Gielle give Brady a snack when she walks him to the bus?

You seem to be obsessed with Tom's hair.  It takes all kinds in this world, but I can't say I've ever met anyone with a hair fetish.  Are you some kind of mad hair stylist stalking Tom or something?

Maybe you're just not into hot chicks, or chicks at all.  Once again, this is America.  You are free to be whatever you want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Does Gielle give Brady a snack when she walks him to the bus?:
    [QUOTE]She must fix his hair also because it could have gotten messy since the last time she fixed it after the interviews. Aren't they just the cutest couple. They should double date with Doug Christie and his wife!
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

Well it must be difficult to hold a hair brush while wearing 3 Super Bowl rings! Good luck with your team this year buddy, considering you don't have Tom Brady, you will probably need it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]She must fix his hair also because it could have gotten messy since the last time she fixed it after the interviews. Aren't they just the cutest couple. They should double date with Doug Christie and his wife!

You seem to like to question Tom Brady's manhood.  How many times have you been flattened by a 300-pound lineman and gotten up and played the next down?  If you ever faced an NFL pass rush, you would be screaming for your mother. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]Hey dumbazs, I would take anything Giselle gave me. Tom's a luck man. Sad attempt to make fun of him. I bet you have to throw a treat in the yard just to get your women out of the house and regfrigerator?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Re: Does Gielle give Brady a snack when she walks him to the bus?:
    [QUOTE]No she gives him a bj, just like your boyfriend does when he walks you to ballet lessons. 
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Now come on, that's just plain silly. How can one get a bj while walking? And my leotards don't allow access.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

If you're going to be a dooshbag, please at least be a funny dooshbag.  Lame.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

OOPS !! I think you logged onto the wrong site. How embarassing, let me help you with that.
    w*w.tmz.com
    There you go, young lady.

Sections
Shortcuts