does it now enhance BB's legacy even more watching how hard its been for CLEVELAND to replace his success?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Re: does it now enhance BB's legacy even more watching how hard its been for CLEVELAND to replace his success?

I don't know about BB's legacy but Cleveland needs to look within their own division for some clues to success.  Though the Steelers have not done well in the last couple of years, that franchise has won 6 SBs under an ownership that values stability at the helm.  They have had four HCs since the 1970s with stability in the front office.  The ownership lets the football people make football decisions.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: does it now enhance BB's legacy even more watching how hard its been for CLEVELAND to replace his success?

You do realize the franchise moved to Baltimore don't you?  You have to compare his success to the Ravens which have been a powerhouse for a lot of that time and have won 2 superbowls. 

Why are you comparing him to Cleveland when he had nothing to do with the current franchise?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

You do realize the franchise moved to Baltimore don't you?  You have to compare his success to the Ravens which have been a powerhouse for a lot of that time and have won 2 superbowls. 

Why are you comparing him to Cleveland when he had nothing to do with the current franchise?

And who is running the org in Balt. That's right BB proteige Ozzie N.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

Exactly, which is why any measure of success should be compared against Baltimore, not Cleveland.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Well idk.  I had open heart surgery at the Cleveland clinic which saved my life.  Best hospital in the world for heart issues imho.

Yeah I'm sure it has it's problems like any other big city, but it starts with the owner, not the city.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

"hope soeone has that statue ready for whenhe inevitably steps down"

He won't get a statue because of Spygate. I don't agree with that, but that's how it works. BB needs at least one post-Spygate ring to even start thinking statue Brady will get a statue but not Belichick, unless he wins another. Rusty may jump off a bridge that day so we'll need to be vigilant. 

As far as Cleveland adding to BB's legacy - I'd say you're really reaching there. His rings with Parcells are far more valuable to his legacy than Cleveland.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

So now BB gets credit for what Ozzie does? Step away from the homer pipe.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB was building a winner in Cleveland, they made the playoffs and were consider super bowl contenders. Then the owner decided to move the team, and they had nothing left to play for-basically the players were affected by it. And I guess Modell finally got tired of BB's style and fired him on the way to Baltimore.

Sections
Shortcuts