Does Marvin Lewis survive that loss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: Does Marvin Lewis survive that loss?

Tough couple days champ?  He'll be back. :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sadly for Bengals fans, he and Dalton stay....Its time we calle him Marvin 1 and done........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The bengals are the definition of why you can't win without a quarterback...the team is stacked, Dalton gets to throw to guys who are tall, fast and young. He's got a defense to bail him out, yet it makes no difference....same thing for Houston.

Sounded like Flacco for a second there. Ryan and Smith should be in this conversation too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I watched the game on TV, and did not watch the replay on NFL Network. I thought Dalton was Dalton, meaning he played fairly well, made some good throws, made some poor decisions. He has been the same guy all year. I thought the Ingram int he simply did not see Ingram. Bernard fumbled, Green dropped a TD in his hands, Jones fell down with a clear path to the end zone. It's not all on Dalton IMO.

I thought Green played rather lacksadaisical after getting only 2 catches the first half. I also thought Bernard was over used. Both are on Lewis. I also think the Bengals are a team that makes mental errors, dumb penalties, all of which are a reflection of the coach.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The bengals are the definition of why you can't win without a quarterback...the team is stacked, Dalton gets to throw to guys who are tall, fast and young. He's got a defense to bail him out, yet it makes no difference....same thing for Houston.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. How did your boy Dunlap do yesterday? That immature turd was busy making videos in the locker room during the week asking fans to come to the game. LMAO

Jailbird Carlos.

carlos-dunlap

They're the definiton alright.

[/QUOTE]

My boy Dunlop? I guess better than draft bust Cunningham (who you said was the better player...thanks BB!!).

And I read somewhere above you mentioning BJGE's YPC average for the game yesterday...weren't you the one who ran around here last year like an imbecile calling YPC a meaningless stat? Bawaahahaha! Let me guess...you never said that and I am a liar, right?

There are 3.5 billion people on the internet, not a single one of them is a bigger fraud than you. Hey keep in mind my offer still stands for football lessons...ten dollars a post, it's a bargain.

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is delicious. You wanted Dunlop who was in trouble in college all the time, but then wanted BB to resign for not seeing Hernandez capable of murder in the future.

The only fraud here is you, Cupcake.  

Of course YPC matter, it's just not the end of the world if an RB doesn't get 4 YPC or more in every game as we've seen.

Sure sounds like BJGE being very good and ignored by a coordinator with a nice little loss, has your Brady-obsessed self in a tizzy. LOL!

Hey!  Remember when the Pats won SBs and it wasn't just about Brady????  Of course you don't, you bandwagon Jets fraud.

[/QUOTE]

I remember. It was about a decade ago....and yet you;re still claiming that everyone else is jealous of the Pats

"Capable of murder in the future" bwahahahahahaha! Can;t be made up. What a loser!

Sections
Shortcuts