Does McCourty Deserve To Be In Pro Bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Does McCourty Deserve To Be In Pro Bowl?

"Troy Polamalu, a seven-time Pro Bowl star for Pittsburgh, always is the most recognizable and accomplished at his position whenever he takes the field. As this season has progressed, though, some have begun talking about McCourty as a Pro Bowl candidate, as well."

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/content/20131101-patriots-mccourty-becoming-a-mainstay-at-safety.ece

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Re: Does McCourty Deserve To Be In Pro Bowl?

In response to anonymis' comment:

"Troy Polamalu, a seven-time Pro Bowl star for Pittsburgh, always is the most recognizable and accomplished at his position whenever he takes the field. As this season has progressed, though, some have begun talking about McCourty as a Pro Bowl candidate, as well."

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/content/20131101-patriots-mccourty-becoming-a-mainstay-at-safety.ece

Don't know if there have been any other discussions about potential Pro Bowlers at the halfway point, but I think Talib and Gostkowski are the front runners for the Pats so far.

The next tier of possibilities , IMO, would have to include McCourty, as well as Solder, Jones, Spikes, Dennard, and possibly Hightower.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to IndianaPatsFan's comment:

Don't know if there have been any other discussions about potential Pro Bowlers at the halfway point, but I think Talib and Gostkowski are the front runners for the Pats so far.

The next tier of possibilities , IMO, would have to include McCourty, as well as Solder, Jones, Spikes, Dennard, and possibly Hightower.

Gronk and Mankins will make the pro bowl based on reputation

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:

Does it matter?

Does it matter if you ask if it matters?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Hightower?  Dennard?  What a homer.

If you actually read my post, I included the disclaimer "IMO". These are OPINIONS. I'm sure I could find a few things to disagree with over your nearly 5000 posts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

If you actually read my post, I included the disclaimer "IMO". These are OPINIONS. I'm sure I could find a few things to disagree with over your nearly 5000 posts.

You assumed I didn't read it.  What a tool.  And to imply that inserting "IMO" doesn't make you a homer.  That's like the driver of a car going 80 in a 40 mph zone saying, "the sun was in my eyes".

Can't believe it took me this long to "IGNORE" Patscriticsince1966. Best feature of this whole forum! Rant away

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Does it matter?

Why do you even post here? You bring no discussion only a constant negativity.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

You assumed I didn't read it.  What a tool.  And to imply that inserting "IMO" doesn't make you a homer.  That's like the driver of a car going 80 in a 40 mph zone saying, "the sun was in my eyes".

Can't believe it took me this long to "IGNORE" Patscriticsince1966. Best feature of this whole forum! Rant away

Just did the same thing and I hardly ever use it. I  was reserved for the spammer but last two days or so he just spams negativity.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Just did the same thing and I hardly ever use it. I  was reserved for the spammer but last two days or so he just spams negativity.

I think the guy needs help but he won't seek it, I just hope he doesn't do something stupid and take his or anyone elses life!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Not Pro-Bowl, All-Pro.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

McCourty is the only Pats Pro Bowler at this point.  Talib, if he doesn't miss any more time.  Dennard might have a shot as an alternate, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Mayo was having a damn fine season also, but now he's done.  Wilfork would have made it on rep, even though he wasn't playing his best.

NOBODY on offense deserves it at the mid-point of the season.  As bad as Brady's been (and he's been BAD), as bad as the receivers have been (and they've only been lower case bad), the O-line across the board has been just as bad.  Wendell has been cover your eyes awful, Connolly, Mankins and Solder have all been dreadfully inconsistent, and now Vollmer, the best of the bunch this year, is done for the season.

Ghost might have an argument to be the kicker (he's definitely top 3 in the AFC) and Edleman as a returner (although that honor usually goes to a KR instead of a PR).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

McCourty is the only Pats Pro Bowler at this point.  Talib, if he doesn't miss any more time.  Dennard might have a shot as an alternate, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Mayo was having a damn fine season also, but now he's done.  Wilfork would have made it on rep, even though he wasn't playing his best.

NOBODY on offense deserves it at the mid-point of the season.  As bad as Brady's been (and he's been BAD), as bad as the receivers have been (and they've only been lower case bad), the O-line across the board has been just as bad.  Wendell has been cover your eyes awful, Connolly, Mankins and Solder have all been dreadfully inconsistent, and now Vollmer, the best of the bunch this year, is done for the season.

Ghost might have an argument to be the kicker (he's definitely top 3 in the AFC) and Edleman as a returner (although that honor usually goes to a KR instead of a PR).

Nice analysis. You didn't even call me any names!  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

Nice analysis. You didn't even call me any names!  :)

Oops.  My bad.  You stupidface.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If you have to ask the question; then probably not.

Sections
Shortcuts