Does this MNF crew decide..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Does this MNF crew decide..

Before each game which player they will gush over for the ENTIRE game?! It's becoming almost unwatchable with the sound on. Last night it was all Drew Brees. "Drew Brees does this great", "Drew Brees does that great". It;s like they take a player an build him up to where if the guy sneezes they'd say "look how great Drew Brees sneezes". I thought the Favre night was bad. Last night was terrible! They need to stop..I don't care if it's Tom Brady they're talking up either. Too much love festing going on for the chosen player of the week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Does this MNF crew decide..

i like the crew,they are always haveing fun,and they also gave burner turner,and ryan there share of love.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Gruden is terrible. I cant even listen to him anymore. He picks one guy to bang for the week. Its awful. How about the other week when he said Rivers was the best QB in the league lol. Then the Brett Favre beat off night was just plain awful. Im fine with Jaws and Mike, they do a good job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I like Mike alright, but the other two...ugh.  Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. 

How about their call on that "touchdown" that was ruled a no-catch at the end for the Falcons?  Those guys were gushing about the "great pass, great catch, great protection" without even waiting to see if he actually caught the ball.  As I saw the play live, I said to myself, "Let's see the replay.  That didn't look like a catch."  I am just a stupid fan, with none of the sophisticated support and tech they have, and yet the blew it and probably tons of viewers did not.  It's not like it is a rare occassion.  Incorrect players' names, incorrect analysis of the rules, incorrect this and incorrect that.  Very, very unprofessional. So throw on the verbal sugar ad nauseum and it is just too much to take.

But I guess we should expect as much from ESPN, the World Weekly News of sports reporting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

In Response to Re: Does this MNF crew decide..:
    [QUOTE]I like Mike alright, but the other two...ugh.  Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes.  How about their call on that "touchdown" that was ruled a no-catch at the end for the Falcons?  Those guys were gushing about the "great pass, great catch, great protection" without even waiting to see if he actually caught the ball.  As I saw the play live, I said to myself, "Let's see the replay.  That didn't look like a catch."  I am just a stupid fan, with none of the sophisticated support and tech they have, and yet the blew it and probably tons of viewers did not.  It's not like it is a rare occassion.  Incorrect players' names, incorrect analysis of the rules, incorrect this and incorrect that.  Very, very unprofessional. So throw on the verbal sugar ad nauseum and it is just too much to take. But I guess we should expect as much from ESPN, the World Weekly News of sports reporting.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

That was great lol. Did you see at the end of the game when Ryan was hit when he threw? Jaws and Gruden were saying it was a tuck rule. The ball traveled 20 yards in the air because he threw it. How the is the a tuck rule lol?

Sections
Shortcuts