Does this much snow really make people INSANE???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Does this much snow really make people INSANE???

I hear there is a lot of snow up there in NE today (even here in SC we got about 4 inches, though it's almost melted now). Does this affect people's thinking, or does it only make the real loonies decide to post moronic things? In just a half an hour I've already seen one guy who wants to trade Tom Brady, and another who thought the defense played "horrible" in Buffalo yesterday! Maybe there is a bad batch of LSD going around up there! Unless these are trolls deliberately trying to stir up trouble the education system is failing miserably! I sure hope these "brain surgeons" are not out on the roads on Friday night!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Does this much snow really make people INSANE???

No. It's just trolls, almost all of whom have a "buddy" persona who allows them to masquerade as a disgruntled or conspicuously objective (in their view of course) Patriot fan and "agree" with themselves in threads. 

Pay no mind. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Does this much snow really make people INSANE???:
    [QUOTE]I hear there is a lot of snow up there in NE today (even here in SC we got about 4 inches, though it's almost melted now). Does this affect people's thinking, or does it only make the real loonies decide to post moronic things? In just a half an hour I've already seen one guy who wants to trade Tom Brady, and another who thought the defense played "horrible" in Buffalo yesterday! Maybe there is a bad batch of LSD going around up there! Unless these are trolls deliberately trying to stir up trouble the education system is failing miserably! I sure hope these "brain surgeons" are not out on the roads on Friday night!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]
    Bub, da Pats have retooled on-the-fly, hold the NFL's best record, and exceded everyone's expectations this season. They, the Patriots, are insane ! 
    I think the poster-kids out there are sniffing the white stuff.
    BTW, How've you been ? Long time, man......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Don't assume that these people are from Boston.Although I'm sitting in a building that usually has about a thousand people in it and there are only about 50 in the whole place. Maybe they've been celebrating the Pats and using the weather as an excuse to keep the party going.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They are snow bound, bored and are posting these idiotic things to see how many bite and reply.  We all get suckered into posting because we each have a "Mother Theresa" sense of " I have to help that poor person." and let them know we feel for their mindless pain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Does this much snow really make people INSANE???:
    [QUOTE]I hear there is a lot of snow up there in NE today (even here in SC we got about 4 inches, though it's almost melted now). Does this affect people's thinking, or does it only make the real loonies decide to post moronic things? In just a half an hour I've already seen one guy who wants to trade Tom Brady, and another who thought the defense played "horrible" in Buffalo yesterday! Maybe there is a bad batch of LSD going around up there! Unless these are trolls deliberately trying to stir up trouble the education system is failing miserably! I sure hope these "brain surgeons" are not out on the roads on Friday night!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Having escaped the nastiness weather 30+ years ago, I do recall a sense of "Cabin Fever", when facing at least 2 days of "nothing", and then having to get the workout with the shovel. No internet, nothing open, no where to go.....
    The internet provids at least an outlet for those poor souls. But, while suffering the effects of Cabin Fever, there is just no getting past the irratiuonality.  

Think: The Shining, only with a keyboard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm in from shoveling.

We have packed powder.  My system with a standard shovel is to chop the pristine (not stomped down!) snow into square blocks as if I was later building an igloo, not too heavy.  Then I cut a 5 foot long path into the grass so I can walk the blocks into the yard and toss them easily down.  Near the end of this process I'll fill up the path with a big pile of snow, again, walking the blocks over and not tossing big weights 20 feet.

I'm in on break.  Take multiple breaks, this stuff is heavy.

It's time again.  Bye for now. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In Response to Re: Does this much snow really make people INSANE???:
    [QUOTE]They are snow bound, bored and are posting these idiotic things to see how many bite and reply.  We all get suckered into posting because we each have a "Mother Theresa" sense of " I have to help that poor person." and let them know we feel for their mindless pain.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I didn't see any help offered.  It was mostly get off the drugs and questions about IQ and DNA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

28+inches of snow here, people are just normally insane.  Plus the trolls are always an issue

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Does this much snow really make people INSANE???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Does this much snow really make people INSANE??? : Bub, da Pats have retooled on-the-fly, hold the NFL's best record, and exceded everyone's expectations this season. They, the Patriots, are insane !  I think the poster-kids out there are sniffing the white stuff. BTW, How've you been ? Long time, man......
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

Hey Hog!

Bub's right...some strange posts in the last few hours here on the board. This has been a hell of a season so far.  Who do you think we will play first?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I suppose the "trade Brady" posts must be started by trolls. Guys like Leon and JBolt probably wouldn't dare to come here after yesterday's games except incognito. Hope everyone up there got all shoveled out alright. The snow here has all melted, except for a few scattered patches which were in the shade. I liked the reference to the Shining. I can just see Leon and Bolt mumbling to themselves about how "wrong" things were for them while seeing NE secure homefield advantage! The thoughts of trading Brady were probably only wet dreams for them, as they know in their hearts that is the only way their teams will ever be able to surpass us! But Gary was right, the only "help" offered was the advice to quit smoking the crack pipe!

Sections
Shortcuts