Does TO have turf toe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Does TO have turf toe

The TO expirament in Buffalo may have ended before it had a chance to fail. Reports are saying that he now has turf toe. This type of ailment can hamper a player for an entire year.. it will be interesting to see who he blames this on. I'm sure there is a conditioning coach that is about to be sacrificed. Even though TO works out on his own..

I like Buffalo but they brought this mess on themselves. I believe the appropriate prase for this is "Get yopur popcorn ready"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Does TO have turf toe

Injury or no injury I was not sweating T.O. so the real question is who cares?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

he might not have turf toe, but he does have a-hole attitude

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I wasn't sweating TO either. Merely pointing in the direction to be facing if you don't want to miss the fireworks..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Admirable alliteration.  Sounds like the title of a Dr. Suess book.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

To bad he doesn't have turf tongue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Does TO have turf toe:
    The TO expirament in Buffalo may have ended before it had a chance to fail. Reports are saying that he now has turf toe. This type of ailment can hamper a player for an entire year.. it will be interesting to see who he blames this on. I'm sure there is a conditioning coach that is about to be sacrificed. Even though TO works out on his own..  I like Buffalo but they brought this mess on themselves. I believe the appropriate prase for this is "Get yopur popcorn ready"
    Posted by justme2

That's tough, on top of turf brain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

who cares

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

TO still hasn't played since since August 9th in the HOF Game. I'm telling you he has a real bad toe. It's over before it even started. Can't wait for him to lose it... getcha popcorn ready... snicker..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The TO expirament in Buffalo may have ended before it had a chance to fail. Reports are saying that he now has turf toe. This type of ailment can hamper a player for an entire year.. it will be interesting to see who he blames this on. I'm sure there is a conditioning coach that is about to be sacrificed. Even though TO works out on his own..  I like Buffalo but they brought this mess on themselves. I believe the appropriate prase for this is "Get yopur popcorn ready"
    Posted by justme2

TO's got chronic turf mouth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Posted by justme2

I don't know but I heard he has B.O.

I know, I know...old lame joke...but it still makes me laugh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I think he's being "conserved". As I recall, Randy Moss did not play a single down in his first pre-season with the Pats because of a leg injury that healed miraculously on opening day. Also, don't forget TO's performance on one leg against us in the Super Bowl.

Sections
Shortcuts