Does Wes Welker Have Stone Hands???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Does Wes Welker Have Stone Hands???

Playoffs or regular season?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Lloyd's probably the best receiver on the team when it comes to catching passes with some "touch" on them or using his hands to stretch out and catch something off target.  Lloyd would not be the guy who gets open consistently, moves the chains or gets YAC.  Welker gets open consistently, moves the chains, gets YAC and catches rockets thrown at close range.  Who is a more  valuable receiver?

I would say Wes and thats because i dont believe LLoyd is # 1 either. I dont see whats so hard to understand. We have a very good QB, why doesnt he deserve a REAL # 1 WR??  I dont think anyone on the team right now fits that bill and teams know this and thats why we cant perform because the better teams have the coaches and players to stop them. NO player or coach can stop Megatron.....See my point. Wes is too small to make a difference. Sure he gets open and catches ball but all the other team has to do is get in ONE good lick and he is done. Ive never seen Wes look that beat up during a game as he did last week. Bigger Wrs dont absorb those hits and are available at the end of games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hmmmm...  Rock.. Brady had ZERO turnovers until a tipped pass at the line popped high up in the air for an easy INT, then has the INT in the EZ trying to lead the team to a comeback.  His PR to that point was above 100.  All in the 4th Q.  Please tick off all the plays which can be layed at the feet of Brady as the causes for the team to lose that game.  We had a 3rd down pass dropped by Welker which would have resulted in a 1st down, another play for a first down which was called back for a holding penalty, the hit on Ridley causing a fumble since his losing consciousness on the play.   Oh, and I forgot, Brady failed to walk onto the field to join the D and help stop their giving up three, consecutive, long drives for TDs in the second half to the Ravens.  It is a TEAM game and the TEAM lost, not Brady!  Sheeeeesh!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Stop using my phrases. YOU learn the game.

The numbers of targets is the important element to the drops category, so we can see the % yield.

The fact you choose to ignore that, proves your lack of intelligence. Again.

All the WRs who have the highest amounts of receptions, year in and year out, also lead the league in drops. 

Pretty coincidental that Brady threw over 40 times again in a loss after having a lead or trailing by 1 point after 3 qtrs, yet somehow the drops are the reason as to why Brady didn't play well again.

VERY coincidental.  lol

Well if you actually had any understanding, I stated these are high % catches in the 5-8 yard range where Calvin Johnson's and the other #1 receivers generally are not.

Mid and deep throws have a lower completion %.

The run pass ratio, as it had been pointed out to you numerous times was nearly = until Ridley dropped the ball.  At that point they lost the lead and at that point ALL qb's throw more.  Your lack of understanding of this is mind blowing!

Learn the game you narcissistic sniveling little TB bashing, troll.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Lloyd's probably the best receiver on the team when it comes to catching passes with some "touch" on them or using his hands to stretch out and catch something off target.  Lloyd would not be the guy who gets open consistently, moves the chains or gets YAC.  Welker gets open consistently, moves the chains, gets YAC and catches rockets thrown at close range.  Who is a more  valuable receiver?

I would say Wes and thats because i dont believe LLoyd is # 1 either. I dont see whats so hard to understand. We have a very good QB, why doesnt he deserve a REAL # 1 WR??  I dont think anyone on the team right now fits that bill and teams know this and thats why we cant perform because the better teams have the coaches and players to stop them. NO player or coach can stop Megatron.....See my point. Wes is too small to make a difference. Sure he gets open and catches ball but all the other team has to do is get in ONE good lick and he is done. Ive never seen Wes look that beat up during a game as he did last week. Bigger Wrs dont absorb those hits and are available at the end of games.

Did Brady have a number 1 when he won 3 SBs?

Brady makes 20 million per year, so he makes a lot more now than he did in 2004.   Maybe Brady takes a paycut, against the union's wishes and that #1 type WR you are pining for, can be a reality?

How are Gronk and Hernandez in a lethal dual TE attack not worthy of calling them a "number 1" receiving option?

As if BB doesn't make moves with Brady's desires in mind?  Please.  Of course he does.  He got Moss and Welker in here after 2006 because Brady was ticked BB was forced to deal Branch.

They need another Lloyd type on the outside, even with a slightly different skill set than that of Lloyd.

They don't need this bloated, "number 1" receiver because that WR will be overpriced anyway.

Brian Hartline at 4 mil over per over a 4 year deal would be a good move.  Again, the key is to WIDEN the field, as it as much to make it longer.

Get Brady under Center!

Ohhh Rusty, Do I really have to do this to you??  Brady didnt have the need for a # 1 WR because he had a legit run game a defense and 4 # 2 WR's. Patten, Givens, Branch ALL recieved so much money from other teams that we couldnt afford them but the fact is they were ALL talented and could be considered # 1's based on what weve had here recently. You are talking about your 3rd and 4th options being Brown and Patten compared to Edleman and Slater??!!!??  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

Stop using my phrases. YOU learn the game.

The numbers of targets is the important element to the drops category, so we can see the % yield.

The fact you choose to ignore that, proves your lack of intelligence. Again.

All the WRs who have the highest amounts of receptions, year in and year out, also lead the league in drops. 

Pretty coincidental that Brady threw over 40 times again in a loss after having a lead or trailing by 1 point after 3 qtrs, yet somehow the drops are the reason as to why Brady didn't play well again.

VERY coincidental.  lol

Well if you actually had any understanding, I stated these are high % catches in the 5-8 yard range where Calvin Johnson's and the other #1 receivers generally are not.

Mid and deep throws have a lower completion %.

The run pass ratio, as it had been pointed out to you numerous times was nearly = until Ridley dropped the ball.  At that point they lost the lead and at that point ALL qb's throw more.  Your lack of understanding of this is mind blowing!

Learn the game you narcissistic sniveling little TB bashing, troll.

Not true, Gladys.  All QBs do not throw more. SF and Balt have QBs who lean on run games and target more than just 2 receiving options.

YOU learn the game.

Also, the degree of difficulty in targeting someone 20+ yards away or 5 yards is away is subjective.  It's not like Brady's passes to Wes are some soft gimme. He rifles them for crying out loud. That's another problem from Brady.  He's lost a lot of touch on the ball in recent years due to being spoiled with Welker, Gronk and Hernandez.

So, now QB's don't throw more in the 4th when they are behind? 

Throwing mid to deep passes is not subjective at all.  The stats scream it!

NO QB in the NFL past or present has ever completed more than 50% of his passes over 20 yards.  Short passes are in the 75% range.

Touch on 5 yard passes in traffic?  LOL

Learn the game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

I.dont believe Welker has stone hands but i.do think he has taken.a beating over the last few years and sometimea hears footsteps...i am ok  if Pats let him go...but please give Brady someone better ...dont just subtract Welker and not replace him with a better alternative!

11. This post has been removed.