Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from grammbo14. Show grammbo14's posts

Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!!

It's everything about him: the spiky hair, his TD celebrations/demeanor, the fact that he went to the University of Arizona... Couldn't you totally see this guy at a frat party double-fisting two yardsticks, randomly screaming "wahoooo" in someone's face, and daring every guy to punch him in the face! He seems like he would be fun but he also looks like one of those guys who gets belligerently drunk and really aggressive and/or loud. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!!

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ad5366050-43db-4f94-b1aa-89aaafc0240a&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:d5366050-43db-4f94-b1aa-89aaafc0240aPost:1673a853-b247-4dc5-8886-5562bc44a013">Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!!:
    [QUOTE]It's everything about him: the spiky hair, his TD celebrations/demeanor, the fact that he went to the University of Arizona... Couldn't you totally see this guy at a frat party double-fisting two yardsticks, randomly screaming "wahoooo" in someone's face, and daring every guy to punch him in the face! He seems like he would be fun
    but he also looks like one of those guys who gets belligerently drunk and really aggressive and/or loud. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
    Posted by grammbo14[/QUOTE]

Excellent Troll work

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

doesn't grammbo14 look like a stinking troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I know you have a thing fo spikey hair....

View Image

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!!:
    [QUOTE]Why does calling him a meathead mean I am a troll? In football, I don't even think that is an insult. 

maybe you should go back and read your old posts....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You saying he's a guido? Because Gronkowski is Polish. =D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!!:
    [QUOTE]It's everything about him: the spiky hair, his TD celebrations/demeanor, the fact that he went to the University of Arizona... Couldn't you totally see this guy at a frat party double-fisting two yardsticks, randomly screaming "wahoooo" in someone's face, and daring every guy to punch him in the face! He seems like he would be fun but he also looks like one of those guys who gets belligerently drunk and really aggressive and/or loud. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Not only could you be wrong, you are completely wrong. Put yourself in his shoes, he's drafted by a SB contender, one of the youngest in the NFL, your big and strong, have the athletic ability, and the mindset to do whatever BB tells him to do, and he's a rookie headed for the playoff's, Give him a break an let him have some fun,he's enjoying it, he's ecstatic!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

That stinkin' Jersey Shore show is giving us guidos a bad name.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

He just seems like a good ole boy to me: hard worker, family orientated and enthusiastic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading this...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading this...
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

If all you waste is 20 sec. of your life reading something, your good to go!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I like ROb. He is a great addition to the team and has helped us out a lot this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]I like ROb. He is a great addition to the team and has helped us out a lot this year.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up, I love the kid [in a manly way], and it has nothing to go with my Grd parents immigrating from Poland during WWII, he reminds me of my uncle's big, strong and get the job done!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I live here in Tucson AZ and he was real good for the U of A so I was happy we got him and knew he would contribute. I dont recall and problems with partying to hard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Excuse you, Gronk is the man. Yeah, he gets excited during the games, but he is 21 years old and starting at TE for the best team in the NFL (imo), catching TDs from Tom Brady. Also, I follow him on Twitter and he seems like a nice dude who appreciates his teammates and family. I don't think he's ever done or said anything to make me think he's a belligerent drunk...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

P.S. I am wearing this Grrrronnkkk! shirt right now: http://www.sullysbrand.com/products/grrronnkkk-t-shirt

And I wear it with pride Smile

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

ignore this trash talking troll. 

FYI, in case you were wondering, you are a troll because you are looking for a reaction by posting speculative off-field crap that has no bearing on rooting for our team. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Gronkowski is the first person worthy of the Moniker, "The Polish Hammer" since Ivan Putski. He's not even close to Mike Stivik on all in the family.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Dennis and Callahan make fun of Gronk all the time....Which means he must be A -OK.

Is that you Callahan?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Gronk may get a bit excited at times, but what 21 year old kid wouldn't catching TD passes from Tom Brady? He was in HS when Tom won all those SBs, now he just might get to be on the big stage with the guy! He's also got two brothers who play in the NFL. He's a smart kid, with no history of alcohol/substance abuse, and strong family ties. The kid has great size and physical skills. He's also got brains and a lot of heart. Just the type of player we all want on our team. And if he wants to throw a few back when he's not working, so be it! Believe me, no "party animal" would be able to be successful playing for BB. Much less be playing at such a high level as a rookie! I know you are trying to incite people to comment. But do you realize you can get the same attention by actually posting some intelligent conversation, too? Though it may seem otherwise on threads like this, most of the folks here are looking for rational discussions. Join the program! Unless, of course, you are incapable of intelligent conversation! In that case, just go away!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doesn't Gronkowski seem like such a Meathead??!!! : Thumbs up, I love the kid [in a manly way], and it has nothing to go with my Grd parents immigrating from Poland during WWII, he reminds me of my uncle's big, strong and get the job done!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

What are you, 12? What, do you mean like saying 'No H0m0'? =D 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickwax. Show kickwax's posts

I love the Gronk Spike!

Thats how a TD should be celebrated.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

There is something about that "meathead" Gronk that I love. Guess its the biased Pats fan in me. I graduated from ASU so I hated him over at UofA, but I also knew before the back surgery he was the best TE in college football (as a rookie!). He definitely has that big frat boy look to him, but who cares. He listens, he is a great player, he should of made the pro bowl (axe Wiffweather) 

BTW, anyone throwing in the Brady is a tool comment .. especially being a Pats fan who sees him never throw a soul under the bus and work his tail off,  you need to get a life. Worry about yourself. Your no Pats fan, your a loser.