Doesnt Matter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nypatriot711. Show nypatriot711's posts

Doesnt Matter

Well like the rest of you guys, watching the pats last night was sickning to say the least. There is no way anybody can say the Pats are superbowl bound. The Saints did to us what we did to Tampa. Three levels of talent and we are not in the upper level. The defense was totally lost and the communication breakdowns were numerous. The offensive line didnt give brady enough time. Lets not even talk about the non-calls by the refs again. First two downs there were three penalities that should have been called and they were blantant. Give the Saints credit. They kicked our butts and they kicked it big time. Sure we will make the playoffs but it really doesnt matter. We will be watching someone other than the Pats representing the AFC. Chargers? Colts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Doesnt Matter

I agree..Nothing matters anymore. I'm sitting in my dark basement with a bottle of Knob Creek bourbon, singing the blues. What's it all about? Who's to blame?Where are the bodies buried? I'm Lost

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Doesnt Matter:
    Well like the rest of you guys, watching the pats last night was sickning to say the least. There is no way anybody can say the Pats are superbowl bound. The Saints did to us what we did to Tampa. Three levels of talent and we are not in the upper level. The defense was totally lost and the communication breakdowns were numerous. The offensive line didnt give brady enough time. Lets not even talk about the non-calls by the refs again. First two downs there were three penalities that should have been called and they were blantant. Give the Saints credit. They kicked our butts and they kicked it big time. Sure we will make the playoffs but it really doesnt matter. We will be watching someone other than the Pats representing the AFC. Chargers? Colts?
    Posted by nypatriot711

Don't be so depressed. It was one game and we stunk the place up but, remember, we're the same team that outplayed indy in their house two weeks ago and we'll likely enter the playoffs at 12-4 or 11-5.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedcoat. Show TheRedcoat's posts

We will have lost 2 out of four games against elite teams in their house! c'mon. Thats they way it should be. If they had come to ours, I honestly believe the Pats would have won.

We would all have taken 12-4 at the start of the season.

When we play these guys again, BB will have plenty of schemes to beat the Colts (as we should have done) and Saints will find out what pressure really is in the super bowl! (if they get there, I still reckon it will be the Vikings).

Relax this team now goes unbeaten.

Sections
Shortcuts