Dolphins' Edds Out for Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dolphins' Edds Out for Season

The Miami Dolphins today had a "Tyrone McKenzie" happen to them, as rookie ILB A.J. Edds has suffered as season ending knee injury: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-aj-edds-injury-miami-dolphins-072810,0,1265914.story

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Dolphins' Edds Out for Season

He got crabled...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

crable is just always injured, gholston is just terrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

good luck mr. edds

jfaust...that was as a classy remark as it gets but i have no idea why you would post a picture of yourself drinking from the toilet

lets lay off marshall huh fellas? when he does something wrong, you can rub it in my face all you want...until then...give it a rest

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Dolphins' Edds Out for Season:
    [QUOTE]good luck mr. edds jfaust...that was as a classy remark as it gets but i have no idea why you would post a picture of yourself drinking from the toilet lets lay off marshall huh fellas? when he does something wrong, you can rub it in my face all you want...until then...give it a rest
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Hey Jimmy! I agree with you and so do many others on the board. NEVER wish injuries or a wife beating on someone. I go back along way with The Pats (1967) and have seen some incredible games between our Pats and the Phins. Always respected your organization and the Jim Kelly Bills, dispise the jests. I expect the typical split this season between our teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I would like to use this moment to insert my moral superiority and just say that beating wives is bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dolphins' Edds Out for Season : Hey Jimmy! I agree with you and so do many others on the board. NEVER wish injuries or a wife beating on someone. I go back along way with The Pats (1967) and have seen some incredible games between our Pats and the Phins. Always respected your organization and the Jim Kelly Bills, dispise the jests. I expect the typical split this season between our teams.
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]
    well said good sir

and i feel exactly the same, respect of the pats and bills and loathing for the jests

and god id love to sweep the AFC east...but i suppose ill settle for a split!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Even though during a gametime stuation vs New England I pray that each and EVERY member of the oppossing squad that takes the field against The Pats, Gets ruthlessly pummeled into submission, as each player's will to even take the field of play, gets stomped on...THIS is far different than cheering an injury.

Honestly, even though imho Miami had a superb off-season in Free Agency, coupled with a great Draft-Class...AND even though The 'Fins scare me more than NY, I STILL wouldn't want anyone to get injured on their squad.

In fact, During this pst draft, I was actually hoping NE would take a shot at selecting in Rd 4, either here-AJ Edds OR Ricky Sapp.  BOTH players in this extremely talent-laden and deep NFL Draft were projected 2nd/2nd-3rd Rounders, Who both slipped down the Draft Big Board, and were both still available halfway through Rd 4...  Sapp & Edds, very similiar in size @ abouts 6'4 and 250lbs each:  Not simply good value, But 2 guys with enough speed, ize, and skill To hopefully become 3-4 Outside Linebackers (particularly In BOTH cases, I viewed them as potential Future Strongside 3-4 OLBs; Not an easy position to fill).

Like I said RE: Both players...VERY good value to take a 4th Rd "gamble" on, and potentially come away with a rather decent 3-4 SOLB.  AJ Edds, was one of very, very few Collegiate OLBs who had the size AND was already an OLB...  Nothin' flashy about Edds at all, but He honestly reminded me of a "Mike Vrabel" type player=Great insincts, firey passion to play and heads-up play, WITH nothin' flashy 1 way or another, BUT zero true weaknesses in his game...  Sapp, whom I like @ 100 X more than Sergio Kindle, WAS a collegiate DE-So he'd have to make that jump to 3-4 OLB...  But I think IF I recall right, He was often used as  "roaming DE" with his hand off the ground at times...  Either way, Sapp, IF not for his knee injury (which he played through WITHthe injury during his Senior year), WOULD have been 2 rds higher imho.  Both guys though-GOOD potential payoff by using a 4th/5th rd flyer on them...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]here goes...marshall WILL abuse his wife, then his girlfriend the last time he did it...who is wishing it upon the punk, that's his track record....And the Fins can go s*ck a huge egg....they are suffering the curse of Dan Marino....they are destined to win NOTHING...and yes, I hope that punk Marshall screws up...I'll laugh like h*ll when it happens..as for his wife, put the number of the Miami police on your speed dial, because every counselling  group for battered wives will tell you he's going to do it again..... Great move by the character filled dolphins...lmao!
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]
    you should be more concerned with how many times marshall will be beating the pats than you are with his wife

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"J I didnt like what you had to say but i didnt rat you out. I just wanted to put that out there, turning people in is a b*tch move. But i dont sweat Marshall so I dont wish injury and i dont want him to beat on his girl that is just wrong. If he made me worry maybe but i dont sweat him so let him try and beat NE and watch him fail."

Taz's post here, Has like 4 or 5 different levels of greatness imo:  A#1-Do NOT narc on ANYone.  If someone's talkin' smak, and there's a dispute, Ya settle it where everyone else settles it.....Thunderdome. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"THUNDERDOMEEEEEEEEEEE...But the moral dilemma for me...to win, I have to be the Mel Gibson character, who himself has been known to swack his women on occasion...don't know if I care for that......maybe I can be the chain saw!...Much better."

Alright faust, I'll put it this way:  You can either be Mel Gibson (who smacks women around in reality), OR 1 of the other choices:  "Master"- a 3 foot tall whiney midget who's in charge of the town's energy-system (RE: Pig Manure), OR "Blaster"- A big muscle bound freak who has the mind of an infant, and wears some 18th century metal- deep scuba helmet, OR 1 of the terrifyingly homoerotic city guards-Shaved head except for a long tail down their back, culminating in some sort of a black thong, OR the "Gilbert Godfrey-esque" Circus cryer for thunderdome who wears some sort of a fur shawl over shoulder, AND/OR you can be Tina Turner....

~Yea, thought so...That, I wanna be "Mel Gibson's character"' doesn't sound too bad suddenly, now does it?