Dolphins' Edds Out for Season

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Dolphins' Edds Out for Season

He got crabled...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

crable is just always injured, gholston is just terrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

good luck mr. edds

jfaust...that was as a classy remark as it gets but i have no idea why you would post a picture of yourself drinking from the toilet

lets lay off marshall huh fellas? when he does something wrong, you can rub it in my face all you want...until then...give it a rest

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Dolphins' Edds Out for Season:
    good luck mr. edds jfaust...that was as a classy remark as it gets but i have no idea why you would post a picture of yourself drinking from the toilet lets lay off marshall huh fellas? when he does something wrong, you can rub it in my face all you want...until then...give it a rest
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Hey Jimmy! I agree with you and so do many others on the board. NEVER wish injuries or a wife beating on someone. I go back along way with The Pats (1967) and have seen some incredible games between our Pats and the Phins. Always respected your organization and the Jim Kelly Bills, dispise the jests. I expect the typical split this season between our teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I would like to use this moment to insert my moral superiority and just say that beating wives is bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Dolphins' Edds Out for Season : Hey Jimmy! I agree with you and so do many others on the board. NEVER wish injuries or a wife beating on someone. I go back along way with The Pats (1967) and have seen some incredible games between our Pats and the Phins. Always respected your organization and the Jim Kelly Bills, dispise the jests. I expect the typical split this season between our teams.
    Posted by bradleyBliss

well said good sir

and i feel exactly the same, respect of the pats and bills and loathing for the jests

and god id love to sweep the AFC east...but i suppose ill settle for a split!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

here goes...marshall WILL abuse his wife, then his girlfriend the last time he did it...who is wishing it upon the punk, that's his track record....And the Fins can go s*ck a huge egg....they are suffering the curse of Dan Marino....they are destined to win NOTHING...and yes, I hope that punk Marshall screws up...I'll laugh like h*ll when it happens..as for his wife, put the number of the Miami police on your speed dial, because every counselling  group for battered wives will tell you he's going to do it again..... Great move by the character filled dolphins...lmao!
    Posted by jfaust1954

you should be more concerned with how many times marshall will be beating the pats than you are with his wife

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts