dolphins in the superbowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

dolphins in the superbowl?

check this article out. it talks about training camp battles for teams that could contend for the superbowl... and miami is on the list too:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: dolphins in the superbowl?

Not only the Dolphins, but this guy considers the Bears contenders? Man, I'd love to be able to get my hands on some of the stuff he's been smoking!!! Of course, there are bigger morons out there. While perusing through the comments I found someone calling himself "NFL Bhudda", who claimed that should Brady get reinjured (God forbid!), that NE would be looking at the #1 pick in the draft next year! Pure insanity, even with Cassel gone! But I suppose he should seek professional help, as can be seen by his predictions for SB44:

"I'm predicting Rams vs Lions in the NFC Championship Game, who'll take on the winner of the AFC Championship Game between the Chiefs and the Browns for the Super Bowl ....."

Now this is a guy with a serious drug problem!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Stop me if you heard this, but with the plethora (Si', El Guapo, you have a plethora) of media outlets and bloggers overpopulating the internet like Mexi-- ummm . . .  well . . .  like rabbits -- yeah, that's it . . .  rabbits -- the only way these "pundits" can seperate themselves from the herd is to say outlandish things. Of course, as we have all learned from watching the Discovery Channel, seperating yourself from the herd is what gets you killed.

And as for predicitions from commenters: I like to use the Nostradamus example. If you don't know who Nostradamus is by now, I can't help you, but essentially what he did was use cryptic verse to predict everything imaginable. Over the course of hundreds of years, a couple of actual events could be twisted to resemble a couple of these broad, enigmatic predictions, and so there has long been a prevailing theory that Nostradamus was some kind of psychic.

To this I say "Hah!"

But you take a guy like this NFL Bhudda bub mentions. He's probably predicted all sorts of wacky things all over the internet, and when one of them comes true, there might be three or four people who say, "Wow, that guy really pulled one out of his hat!" When that is not where he pulled it from at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'm assuming the guy was joking. The only people I would figure to be that ignorant would be Colts fans...and they would have their little ponies at least in the AFCCG! But you're right about Nostradamus. That guy wrote tons of "predictions" and was considered quite mad in his own time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

We'll I think many will agree that Vegas is the best Nostradomus of the day on things like this, if only because they are willing to place put money where their mouth is. 

So on one site the current superbowl favorites on this date are:

AFC:
    1. New England & Pitt (tied)
    2. Indy & SD (tied)

NFC:
    1. Giants
    2. Eagles
    3. Cowboys
    4. Vikes

Ironically, Eagles are currently hold better odds to actually win the SB than the Giants who are currently the odds favorite to win the NFC.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

I think there are better odds of a "Flipper" marathon in Animal Planet on SB Sunday than the Dolphins winning the Lombardi trophy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

The only way the Dolphins get to the SB is the ocean floods the stadium and real dolphins swim in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

B, I love the Flipper marathons almost as much as the Gentle Ben marathons.
    how are ya good friend? summer been good to you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The only way the Dolphins get to the SB is the ocean floods the stadium and real dolphins swim in.

Well, I suppose they could buy tickets, too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

True Bub true, another way they could get there is being on the menu...dolphin steak anyone?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: dolphins in the superbowl?:
    Not only the Dolphins, but this guy considers the Bears contenders? Man, I'd love to be able to get my hands on some of the stuff he's been smoking!!! Of course, there are bigger morons out there. While perusing through the comments I found someone calling himself " NFL Bhudda ", who claimed that should Brady get reinjured (God forbid!), that NE would be looking at the #1 pick in the draft next year! Pure insanity, even with Cassel gone! But I suppose he should seek professional help, as can be seen by his predictions for SB44: "I'm predicting Rams vs Lions in the NFC Championship Game, who'll take on the winner of the AFC Championship Game between the Chiefs and the Browns for the Super Bowl ....." Now this is a guy with a serious drug problem!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Bub, one thing I've learned after watchinig the NFL for years is that anything is possible.  I never thought the Phins would go from 1-15 to the AFC east championship.  I really see the dolphins struggling this season, but injuries are always the great unknown, so anything is possible.   That's why I never bet on football.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Dolphins in the superbowl?
    Hell freezes over?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1961pats. Show 1961pats's posts

the nfl bhudda is a complete moron if he thinks the patriots would have the 1st pick were brady to get hurt. its unbelievable how some of these so called experts just never get it when it comes to the patriots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Re: dolphins in the superbowl?:
    B, I love the Flipper marathons almost as much as the Gentle Ben marathons. how are ya good friend? summer been good to you?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

H: How are you? We are doing fine down here , but been busy. Hope all is going well with you and your family. Maybe I can use those Animal Planet shows to cure my insomnia.

Training camp is almost here.....the dreariness and boredom are melting away... yayyyy....

p.s. I think that the Bruins trading Ward to Carolina sucked....oh well, not everyteam gets to have a front office/on-field staff combination like the Pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

B, good to hear that you and Lady B are well. Yes can't wait for camp to start so we have something to see and talk about.
    The Ward trade was puzzling, they got nothing for him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Sounded like a salary dump to help pay Kessel to me.

Too bad there's not a Bruins forum on this board.

Wait . . .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pardon meeeeeeeeeeee, was I talking to you.....wait.....no I wasn't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Oh, I'm sorry.

Did this become your personal board while I wasn't looking.

Jeez, man.

I don't remember you being such an a** hole.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I didn't know you were the forum police directing people where to post. My above post was sarcasm no need for you jump to the A word.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It was supposed to be a joke.

Sorry, Harley.

Zero Perspiration.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Just to let you know I can be a pretty good A**hole ask Belenus. I've been booted off so many forums my avatar has tread marks.

Peace brotherCool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

That's true, pmike......harley and I spent some time visiting the smack sites within certain fan forums and were found to be so unbearable by each such group that they would usually ban H first and wait a week before kicking me out as well....just call it a case of some people not being able to take it as well as they give it....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSharkjeff. Show TheSharkjeff's posts

First off Tully isnt doing anything and he isnt going to be starting if he does this team could be severly screwed defense wise.

Shawn Crable is the contender.

Oh and as long as the Dolphins have questions in the secondary they wont get past the Pats.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSharkjeff. Show TheSharkjeff's posts

And im sorry what is this bum even talking about?

With the right supporting cast, he could end up being quite the NFL corner.

^Talking about Leigh Bodden. Im sorry he is already a good NFL corner.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Sure, in Bazrro World anything is possible.

Sections
Shortcuts