dolphins in the superbowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: dolphins in the superbowl?

In Response to Re: dolphins in the superbowl?:
    [QUOTE]That's true, pmike......harley and I spent some time visiting the smack sites within certain fan forums and were found to be so unbearable by each such group that they would usually ban H first and wait a week before kicking me out as well....just call it a case of some people not being able to take it as well as they give it....
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

This right here is a common affliction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

This article, I guess, is saying what the top position battles are among contenders - not a ranking system?  I think it's a fair list given that.

Cornerback will definitely be a battle but it doesn't come across to me as a big need compared to linebacker.  We don't know who the starters will be but everyone has confidence.

Miami definitely has a shot; they make the playoffs and anything can happen.  Still, I don't see it.  They're better than the Cardinals were last year in my book but there are just too many other contenders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Thats funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Dullfins will be in the Super Bowl in 2036, just after the arrival of the asteroid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Little chance of the Fins making it to the SB.  Of course, you could have taken a lot of my money if you told me the Cardinals would be in the SB last year.  I guess it's possible that on the Pats trip to London, they come down with the swine flu and are quarantined for the remainder of the season.  That's about the only way I can think of that the Fins make it to the SB this year.  All kidding aside, Parcells has my respect when it comes to turning around an organization.  I'm not expecting the Fins to take a step back this year as many others are.  I understand however, some of the reasons people are saying that; D coordinators have had a whole offseason to study the Wildcat, and they have a tougher schedule this year.

With Mangina out of the division now, I wouldn't mind our arch rival and chief nemesis being the Fins like the old times.  I still remember the game where we finally beat them on their home turf to clinch the playoffs, and knocked the Bengals out.  I remember ABC showing the Bengals players watching the game remotely.  I remember Pats hater Collinsworth's sad sad face as the Pats finally found a running game.  Maybe he still remembers that day too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Check out the date of the initial post - July 1973.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Dolphins will be in the super bowl stadium for all eight of their home games.  That's almost as good, isn't it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"I still remember the game where we finally beat them on their home turf to clinch the playoffs, and knocked the Bengals out.  I remember ABC showing the Bengals players watching the game remotely.  I remember Pats hater Collinsworth's sad sad face as the Pats finally found a running game.  Maybe he still remembers that day too."

I also remember that game. Grogan throwing a long bomb to Morgan ( I think ). I also remember the Bengals players, especially Bummer, watching. The Bengals have been watching remotely ever since.

Sections
Shortcuts