Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread

a stop? a stop?  WOW!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

If i were the Phins, I would be passing at DMC every single play.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamanumber. Show iamanumber's posts

i hope they get lit up at hme.  this team needs to wake the heck up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread : oh with regards to the draft I totally agree BB has failed....not doubt about it.  What I am referencing is the baffling complaints about "oh bad play call!! This scheme stinks!  43 front is no good!  draw up a passrush bb!"  the players stink end of story.  No scheme on planet earth can make up for a lack of talent.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

bill thinks that gems come in 2nd and 3rd rounds sometimes in the 4-7, thats why he always trades down.Thats why this team is full of elite players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Tom Brady is 3-13? WHAT?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If the Pats lose, which they are trying to do today, and the Ravens win, which they are easily doing today, all the Ravens have to do is win out and the AFC title goes through Baltimore!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Thanks defense, we needed a stop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Mccourtey is terrible. I would cut him. He is nothing like he was last year and offense is horrible today. who would have thought miami would be 17 up on us and the half. and welker is awful today. catching nothing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Perhaps this will wake BB up, by some miracle they could come out of this draft with defensive 1st round talent.  People wonder why 2nd and 3rd round talent doesn't pan out....um, it's 2nd and 3rd round talent

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

My head is gonna explode...........    Brady  3 for 13????   The "D" is no no show
    The "O" is a no show.     The whole team is a no show.      How embarassing  !!!   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

Great playing calling as well.....3rd and inches and your calling a pass play?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

All day and nothing open

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread : four possession four punts.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

What''s your point?

I admitted the O is having a horrible day..

Does the defense ever have a good day? NO

They continue to have bad weeks. They are terrible, they stink, can't stop anyone or anything. Possibly the worst defense I've seen since the 80's.

Mcourty is terrible, Ariington WAY overrated, safeties are totally pop warner and  I'll GAURANTEE that they are one and done in the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

D got it done. Now if O can score we have a good shot with some half time adjustments.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

What is going on with the Offense? COME ON!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

O MY O MY! guess miami studied the first quarter of last week's game not the last 3 esp the lucky 2nd quarter as we got the big lead from broncs' inexperience in giving us turnovers and most of all from mcgahee getting hurt, leaving tebow as the only real running option. is reggie bush planning on getting hut to help us out? sorry folks, we are what we are, this is closer to what our D really is! will the O wake up to save us AGAIN?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Sacked again....Bring in Hoyer....couldnt to much worse

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Even when Brady has time. Worthless outside receivers can never get open against man coverage. Who needs a guy that can actually get open and run a route longer than 5 yards?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

before anyone blames the d for top... ponder this... five possessions... 3 first downs... 5 punts

3-11 passing. second qtr.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady is 3-13? WHAT?
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]
    So much for his chances at another MVP, at least to this point.  Seems he watched Rodgers tapes from last week.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Jeez, this is terrible, 6 possesions, 6 punts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The pocket is just falling apart.