Dolphins release Richard Marshall...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Dolphins release Richard Marshall...

Not saying every guy that gets released we should sign but he was good and I think this is the start of some valuable players getting released around the league as teams try to shape up their rosters. should be exciting..

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Dolphins release Richard Marshall...

Sorry I would have shared a link but I'm typing on my iPhone and it stinks.. Lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Ya for sure. What position if any would you say the pats could quality depth or perhaps even a starter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/20/dolphins-release-cornerback-richard-marshall/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

almost 5 million in base salary and being on IR last season will lead to one's departure.

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I remember the MT Hurls and his ilk ranting and raving that BB blew it a couple years ago by not signing him when Carolina let him walk. lol

My only question is, why did Miami let him go?

Injury or cap hell?

I agree that this is when some possible quality veteran depth adds can be had when teams realize their cap status isn't what they thought, and many vets will not take paycuts and subsequentley be released.

See this is a prime example of what ruins threads and why people want you gone. I never, ever said I wanted the Patriots to sign Marshall. And Miami is in cap hell? Lol! They had 40 million to spend heading into this offseason. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pass.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Only one really mocking BB is you Rusty. Your shotgun spread and Brady shtick smacks him in the face as a coach.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Prove it.... Conjecture means nothing. All I see is a coach who rides his greatest asset for the best chance to win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Not saying every guy that gets released we should sign but he was good and I think this is the start of some valuable players getting released around the league as teams try to shape up their rosters. should be exciting..

thoughts?

Better get them on the back end since we didnt get them earlier. Richard was out of Fresno St and I swore BB was gonna snag him. He played well for a couple years in Carolina. He is a guy who should fit in with this system playing for Pat Hill in college. I would love to have some veteran depth in the backfield but is there an injury involved in his release?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Only one really mocking BB is you Rusty. Your shotgun spread and Brady shtick smacks him in the face as a coach.

Sorry. Brady prefers the shotgun and demanded more than Caldwell and Gaffney in 2006. He got his wishes.  2 SB losses and 3 horrendous performances from Brady in his own offense since 2007 later, and we lose.

BB is the greatest coach of all time, obviously.  He can't control Brady during a play after giving him what he wanted.

Brady was busy galavanting with Giselle the last 5 years.  Make no mistake....That whole thing is real. I used to laugh it off, but then I realized the parallels.  Giselle came onto the scene when Brady started to disappear in 2nd halves of AFC title games, starting in 2006. That's about the time when Giselle came onto the scene. The worst was SB 46 when she came down to make it about her and Tommy after Tommy choked it down.

He's been a weak leader and a poor teammate for years now. He's not above the team.  He may finally be seeing the light again with BB walking from Shotgun Spread Welkie.

Amazing! I never thought I would admit it, but this post is even better than your "Curtis Martin never could catch out of the backfield" post! Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore embarrassed as a person commenting on football, you drop this one on us. Congrats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Sorry. Brady prefers the shotgun and demanded more than Caldwell and Gaffney in 2006. He got his wishes.  2 SB losses and 3 horrendous performances from Brady in his own offense since 2007 later, and we lose.

BB is the greatest coach of all time, obviously.  He can't control Brady during a play after giving him what he wanted.

Brady was busy galavanting with Giselle the last 5 years.  Make no mistake....That whole thing is real. I used to laugh it off, but then I realized the parallels.  Giselle came onto the scene when Brady started to disappear in 2nd halves of AFC title games, starting in 2006. That's about the time when Giselle came onto the scene. The worst was SB 46 when she came down to make it about her and Tommy after Tommy choked it down.

He's been a weak leader and a poor teammate for years now. He's not above the team.  He may finally be seeing the light again with BB walking from Shotgun Spread Welkie.

Tell us how you really feel Rusty?  When did you make up this newest lie? Its one thing to question his play which can be picked apart by nitpicking his stats, but you have no idea how he performs as a leader and no idea how he is as a teamate and if you asked all 53 players,80 now what they thought, I bet not one player would question his leadership. You are not a fan,you are a troll. Meanwhile you call others troll for not recognizing the greatness of every defender on our team!!!  Another day, Another Lie from Rusty....smh

You have really gone off the deep end lil fella. I hope the season calms you down cuz you have been in rare form

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

How did this thread go from the Dolphins releasing Marshall, to Brady being the reason we lost 2 SBs and 3 playoff games.....oh yah.....Rusty chimed in.

My God.....can we have just one f-ing thread w/o talking about Brady being the reason we lose games in the post season...JUST ONE??????????????????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

How did this thread go from the Dolphins releasing Marshall, to Brady being the reason we lost 2 SBs and 3 playoff games.....oh yah.....Rusty chimed in.

My God.....can we have just one f-ing thread w/o talking about Brady being the reason we lose games in the post season...JUST ONE??????????????????

Agreed...I've actually started going over to the C's threads because this place is becomming a broken record...If I wanted to hear useless arguing every day I'd have stayed married...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Russ, here is an idea. Start a thread about all your grievances against Brady and anyone who want to discuss/debate/argue can go there to have at it.

This way we don't have to have threads that have nothing to do with your obsession being hijacked.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Talk to Mt Hurl.

Why??....he didn't bring it up in this thread....you did. We get it for the 10,000th time....you think our post season blues are all Brady's fault. Please stop bringing it up in 90% of the threads here.  Seriously...just cut the crap already. I am asking nicely here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Yes queenie how dare Brady have a life outside of football. And what is with you adding "ie" or "y" to the end of everyone's name? Thats a very mature thing to do.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Talk to Mt Hurl.

Why??....he didn't bring it up in this thread....you did. We get it for the 10,000th time....you think our post season blues are all Brady's fault. Please stop bringing it up in 90% of the threads here.  Seriously...just cut the crap already. I am asking nicely here.

Many of use have tried to reason with him for a long time... it is not going to work. Good luck to you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Amazing! I never thought I would admit it, but this post is even better than your "Curtis Martin never could catch out of the backfield" post! Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore embarrassed as a person commenting on football, you drop this one on us. Congrats.

Curtis Martin used to catch passes from Drew Bledsoe out of the backfield? Bawhaha! What did Dave Meggett or Keith Byars, do?

Ding Ding Ding!!! Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

Why yes! Curtis did catch passes out of the backfield from Bledsoe, in fact he caught more passes from Bledsoe than both of those guys during the the two years Byars was here and the three Meggett was here.

Seasons 95-97

Byars 47 

Meggett 105

Martin 107

Let me know if I can help you out with anything else...perhaps the salary cap or the play of Patrick Chung?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Curtis Martin used to catch passes from Drew Bledsoe out of the backfield? Bawhaha! What did Dave Meggett or Keith Byars, do?

Ding Ding Ding!!! Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

Why yes! Curtis did catch passes out of the backfield from Bledsoe, in fact he caught more passes from Bledsoe than both of those guys during the the two years Byars was here and the three Meggett was here.

Seasons 95-97

Byars 47 

Meggett 105

Martin 107

Let me know if I can help you out with anything else...perhaps the salary cap or the play of Patrick Chung?

Unvelievable! This guy has resorted to a lying sack of Sh*t!  He only hates us cuz we dont let his lies slip by. I mean the guy was already a nut, be he has totally lost ALL Credibility this past year. Wow..... I saw it and didnt feel like exposing him., but good job! Not that it will stop him, but hey

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

lol

Sections
Shortcuts