Dolphins release Richard Marshall...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Dolphins release Richard Marshall...

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hey rust, are you now implying that Dillon potentially could of been the receiver Martin was if it weren't for him playing with inferior quarterbacks? Is that what you're implying? Bawhahahahahahahahahahnaaaaaahaaaaa!!!!! Oh my! I just...I just...I can't ..hahahaha!!!

Tell me you're saying that. Please! Please! Because even though you'll deny it or twist it...it still will be cemented in the "Rusty Hall of Fame". 

Umm, I am pretty sure the QB throws the football.   Yes, I am "implying" the QB matters when you're a receiver.

lmao

Your turn, Cupcake. This shoud be wildly entertaining.

So what your saying Queenie, is that when he started playing with an accurate QB like Brady who really knows how to throws screens to the RBs Dillion really picked up his receiving game, right?

No, in fact, I am not saying that at all. I am saying Corey Dillon = Curtis Martin. They're runners. Known for in between the tackles running. RUnner. They're not known as 3 down backs who were also elite pass receivers.

Good thing you have some troll allies, huh? YOu can just keep trolling and trolling and not accepting my analysis of Curtis Martin's skill set. The guy stat padded his rushing yards, not his passing yards or receptions. So did Bettis.

Period.

You don't get subbed off the field for scatbacks if you are an elite receiver at RB. End of story.

Who claimed Martin was an "elite receiver" Queenie.  Once again, when faced with what an idiot you are, you change the conversation.  From "Curtis Martin didn't catch passes" to he wasn't "elite".   Just like you changed your QB regression claim from "most QBs regress" to "didn't improve enough"

God, you're an idiot (Queenie is, not you God, you're pretty bright and wouldn't post such iditic things)

LMAO!

Damn Dude, give Rusty a day off and give him a chance to clear his head, retool and lick his wounds! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I think some of you guys should become lawyers, it's incredibly obvious that you LOVE to argue, and compare pee-pee size....

Do any of you honestly enjoy these threads?? If you all hate eachother so much, you do have a few options.....

1. Ignore eachother.....one click and your troubles are gone. (too easy) But the rest of us can dream can't we?

2. Meet up at an exit somewhere, and beat the snot out eachother. (my choice for you) Please bring a video camera...

3. Go out on a man date together....as you clearly can't get enough of eachother as you are here every minute of every day arguing about the same crap. You are in love, accept it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hey rust, are you now implying that Dillon potentially could of been the receiver Martin was if it weren't for him playing with inferior quarterbacks? Is that what you're implying? Bawhahahahahahahahahahnaaaaaahaaaaa!!!!! Oh my! I just...I just...I can't ..hahahaha!!!

Tell me you're saying that. Please! Please! Because even though you'll deny it or twist it...it still will be cemented in the "Rusty Hall of Fame". 

Umm, I am pretty sure the QB throws the football.   Yes, I am "implying" the QB matters when you're a receiver.

lmao

Your turn, Cupcake. This shoud be wildly entertaining.

So what your saying Queenie, is that when he started playing with an accurate QB like Brady who really knows how to throws screens to the RBs Dillion really picked up his receiving game, right?

No, in fact, I am not saying that at all. I am saying Corey Dillon = Curtis Martin. They're runners. Known for in between the tackles running. RUnner. They're not known as 3 down backs who were also elite pass receivers.

Good thing you have some troll allies, huh? YOu can just keep trolling and trolling and not accepting my analysis of Curtis Martin's skill set. The guy stat padded his rushing yards, not his passing yards or receptions. So did Bettis.

Period.

You don't get subbed off the field for scatbacks if you are an elite receiver at RB. End of story.

He didn't get subbed off the field for scatbacks, what are you talking about?! He came off the field for rest...they all do. The guy is 13th in all time receptions by a running back - you don't get there if you're coming off the field. This guy may of been the second best receiver the Jets had while he was there. He is a first ballot hall of famer, he is third in career rushing yards...there is only two backs with more rushing yards than him (Sanders and Smith). Do you get it? There's over 10,000 running backs that have played in the NFL - he has caught more passes than all but twelve of them.

You watched the Patriots prior to 2000? You watch football? 

Sections
Shortcuts