Dolphins say Pats disrespected them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Dolphins say Pats disrespected them

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/12/07/dolphins-players-feel-patriots-strategy-was-disrespectful/

By running the same play over and over again...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Dolphins say Pats disrespected them

No biggie. Mebbe they just misused or chose the wrong word for describing their feeling of not being able to stop the patriots running game on the last drive. Buy them a thesaurus?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/12/07/dolphins-players-feel-patriots-strategy-was-disrespectful/

By running the same play over and over again...

Well I hope we disrespect them again when they come to Foxboro.  If Brady runs the score up passing it's disrespectful.  If he hands the ball off to kill time on the clock it's disrespectful.

To those Dolphin players I will say that this is proof you can't fix stupid. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I think that's actually a pretty big compliment for Ridley and the Oline

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i loved that and just came here to post it too.

really and nfl team. dont run whats working. youre disrespectign me.... seriouslyY

"It really [ticked] me off,” defensive tackle Tony McDaniel said, via Brian Briggane of the Palm Beach Post.  “It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful.

“Normally when somebody’s driving down the field you just think, ‘Well, they just had a good run there,’ but you run the same play over and over, as a competitor that [ticks] me off.”

Teammate Randy Starks was also upset, but he was more pragmatic.

“It is disrespectful, but you’ve got to stop it,” Starks said.  “We never stopped it, so I’d keep running the same play, too.”

So would anyone with a functioning brain."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The mind is a terrible thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The past decade of Dolphins football disrespects the NFL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just shows how dumb they are.  Really, you want to admit that someone was successful in running the same play over and over on you and you still couldn't stop it?  WOW!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i guess everything the patriots do is disrespectful

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

well this shold make another intersting Peter King column item; how the Pats disrespected a first-year NFL head coach

The dolhins should feel disrespected on themselves that they could not stop it but even more have brought shame on themselves by complaining about it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Well if you hit back to back dingers in baseball the next guy up is suppose to take the first pitch.  Maybe Brady should have taken a knee after every running play.  How disrespected would they feel if that happened?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Just a bunch of whiners. Haven't the Dophins heard of running down the clock so it doesn't give the opposition a chance to score !!

Hetch

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

tell them to call PETA....and the A stands for the  amazingly stupid

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

An example of why some players should never be allowed to comment on anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I'm curious to see how JintsFan is going to defend the Dolphins on this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Just shows how dumb they are.  Really, you want to admit that someone was successful in running the same play over and over on you and you still couldn't stop it?  WOW!!

+1! About the dumbest whine I have ever heard!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Wow that's ridiculous!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If the Phins line 11 players up on the left side of the field and the Patriots run up the other side again and again, the Phins should think about making an adjustment.  That's football.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Respect is earned. That leaves the fish out for a very long time now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Miami Dolphins - The Rodney Dangerfield's of the NFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to krismk's comment:

The past decade of Dolphins football disrespects the NFL

And I like it that way - I can remember the years they had Marino and it didn't matter that we had a better defense, running game or decent QB...they had the super QB and they would beat us. The tables have been turned and it's fun to watch - honestly I think I'm enjoying this more than watching the hell that the Jets are in, because at least you expect that from the Jets. This Miami decade has been fun!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i guess everything the patriots do is disrespectful

Seriously, I know. What would they rather of us do? Put 40 points up in the 4th quarter? That make them feel better?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This article was the funniest thing I've seen all week. I even posted it to FB.

Sections
Shortcuts