Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Thread

Sweet some momentum to build on

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Josh Mickey D better get into the offices of NFL Film and make sure no copies of this game ever see the light of day.   He may never get another NFL job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

i will go on the record right now ans say it; NE will come out after the half adn go 3 and out!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

MALLET

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

And of course- they don't try and score. Regroup at halftime with McD and BB what is he smoking?) Right.

Pride anyone? Your house?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

I'd like to report a missing person to Foxborough cops: CHANDLER JONES????

25 yds passing in 1st half ... Christian Ponder? Nope, TB12 ... i re-iterate i just can't beleive it ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

This offseason will be tough for Kraft the fan and Kraft the owner.........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If this were the Broncos, it'd be over now by 4 TDs.  At least then Mallett could just play out garbage time for a half just so we can see what he's got.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Dick MacPherson offense and Rod Rust defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Tb being outplayed for 8th time this year, looks like bb hurt his feelings letting Welker go. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i'm tired of the excuses. brady still has better talent around him on offense than any other AFC East team. he is sucking, period.

[/QUOTE]

You must be out of your mind.  How many times has he been sitting there holding the ball waiting for people to get open....go sit down

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

halftime when your team is sucking goes way too slow................

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

This might be good.

The Patriots look helpless. They need to decide if NOW is rebuilding time and trade away players or NOW is the time to extend the window and trade for A COUPLE PLAYERS.

Status quo means 10-6 or 9-7 and missing the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dick MacPherson offense and Rod Rust defense.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Ramsey at QB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Wake up Josh!   I haven't raked leaves on a Sunday in 12 years.  Don't make me start now!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

[QUOTE]

i'm tired of the excuses. brady still has better talent around him on offense than any other AFC East team. he is sucking, period.

[/QUOTe
    Brady is the greatest QB in the Pats history. Without significant injury, QBs don't decline in one year. So you are saying that not having good people on the OL or having a more veteran receiving corps, like in years past, does not affect Tom's play?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to viewer222's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTe
    Brady is the greatest QB in the Pats history. Without significant injury, QBs don't decline in one year. So you are saying that not having good people on the OL or having a more veteran receiving corps, like in years past, does not affect Tom's play?

[/QUOTE]

Brady's decline hasn't been over one year. his deep ball was 1st to go, Then the playoff magic. Now the accuracy and decision making( Triple coverage really??) along with a horrible coaching staff which only accentuates his demise.........

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to viewer222's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTe

[/QUOTE]

Brady's decline hasn't been over one year. his deep ball was 1st to go, Then the playoff magic. Now the accuracy and decision making( Triple coverage really??) along with a horrible coaching staff which only accentuates his demise.........

[/QUOTE]

Is turns to was real fast in Pro sports...........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

halftime when your team is sucking goes way too slow................

[/QUOTE]

Lol.  I find that a belt of scotch helps...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How do all these teams in Cap hell seem like the have more over all talent in various positions? 

[/QUOTE]

Easy answer :  Belichick is GM.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how do you figure? Gronk is his only good target.

the Dolphins #3 receiver is better than the Pats #1 WR.....

[/QUOTE]

tannehill is working with no names. brian hartline has been the invisible man and has like 2 TD catches in the last 2 years. mike wallace is the only house hold name and he's been underachieving. brandon gibson? charles clay? 

who do the jets have? their rookie QB had no problem outplaying brady

the bills? stevie johnson and who? 

[/QUOTE]

you need to be banned again with you're anti-Israel political agenda

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I cannot see the game

what happened on the int?

is Brady getting pressured?

are there any running lanes?

I was worried about this game , we just have too many d men out to stop anyone

and afraid of TB s hand

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts