Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap

A new report says the Dolphins will sign Adalius Thomas if he drops his contract demands.

http://tinyurl.com/2bzffcn

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

Re: Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap

In Response to Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap:
    A new report says the Dolphins will sign Adalius Thomas if he drops his contract demands. http://tinyurl.com/2bzffcn
    Posted by mrbungle

Keep dreaming, AT! The Tuna will only sign you up at what he considers a bargain basement deal: an "impressive" package with a tiny signing bonus and loaded with incentive clauses that AT would have had a problem meeting in his prime, much less likely to be done in his 30's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm surprised he still on the market after 4 days, apparently not too many teams are interested.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap:
    I'm surprised he still on the market after 4 days, apparently not too many teams are interested.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I thought it was a "forgone conclusion" that he'd be a jet by now....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap:
    In Response to Re: Dolphins want Adalius Thomas cheap : I thought it was a "forgone conclusion" that he'd be a jet by now....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

That was the general consensus months ago, but while I can't see why there would be any hurry to sign this particular spare part now, when so many guys of commensurate ability (and, perhaps, superior attitude) are likely to be available this summer. That no one is champing at the bit to sign Thomas appears to indicate that Belichick's assessment of the situation was correct, and that is not getting a lot of traction with the demographic that is dominating our board just recently.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He's all theirs cancer is a terrible disease.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

This guy stinks, is aging, and has an attitude. Why would anybody want him?
    Someone takes a minimum dollar flyer on him and he does nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

The dude is another player that is asking too much money than what he is worth....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Historically this is not a period for lots of veteran signings--teams are focused right now on self-scouting and sorting out their rookies.  When we get to the pre-season and teams have a much clearer idea of their needs--after a summer of slef-scouting--we'll see another rash of veteran signings as teams try to fill holes. 

Not saying AD can't be signed now, but I think the timing is wrong for a older guy who's questionable in health (wrist), skills, and character.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

I would say the Dolphins and the Jets have both spent some cash in the offseason and probably want to be careful with how much they throw now. They also have to get their rookies signed to see what they have left to spend. There may not be a cap this year but teams are still in this to make money. Guarantee you that Parcells would love to make this guy work on his team to prove that he could do it and Belichick couldn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i cant see the phins having much interest with the amount of front 7 help we drafted...if AT could play guard or safety...sure...but we dont need another linebacker never one that has been hurt alot and of questionable character

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

The story was actually misinterpreted by the media: The actual story was Jeff Ireland asked Thomas if his mother was a prostiitute and if so, was she cheap.

Sections
Shortcuts