Dolphins Worst Unis In NFL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Dolphins Worst Unis In NFL?

Denver's are hideous. Everything about the Donkies is hideous, actually. I'd have to rate Miami's pretty ugly too, though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I like the Baltimore uniform.  The Dolphins shouldn't have fooled with their logo.

History aside, the Browns have the worst uniforms on the planet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Have to agree with NAS. I think the Browns have the worst uniforms in the NFL.

I actually think the Ravens uniforms are decent...not great, but decent. Denvers are so-so. I agree that the Dolphins are rather ugly IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Why the hell did the Dolphins change their logo? The new one is aweful, and so its between Cleveland and Miami that stand out as the ugliest for me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

yeah russ, have to agree with dolphins uni's...the logo looks like a dead fish on the side of helmet now, atleast before it looked vibrant and in form jumping through the ring, now, geesh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Browns? Not for me. Love the old school approach. Blue collar colors. Brown and sort of a burnt orange.

I hate Balt's colors.  The numbers are also so bad. The logo on the helmet is the capper. It looks ridiculous.

Then again, I always liked brown for a football uni.  The Wyoming Cowboys uni I always thought was bad asz.

LOL @ Miami's offense.  They're talking about how poor Martin is at LT for Miami already. 

Ya, I can see why people would like the Browns uniforms. I just happen to feel the opposite (I hate brown for a football uniform).

Upon thinking about it, I actually do think Denver's uniforms are worse than "so-so" (as I described it before). I just don't like the look of the orange...it feels "out of place" if that makes any sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I can't believe people don't like Cleveland's/dislike it as much as they do.  I love how Brown founded the team, it's called the Browns and the colors are brown with some orange. It's just so classic.

Classically dull.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I am going to re-rank

Worst:

1. Miami

2. Baltimore

3. Denver

Best:

Raiders

49ers

Saints

Raiders colors are good. The logo is pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Worst:

1.  Browns (ugly)

2.  Seahawks (weak)

3.  Titans (what is that logo?)

Best:

1.  Bucs (Pirates rule.)

2.  Pats (USA!)

3.  Raiders/Ravens (Black and silver/purple are pretty baddassss)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I've always liked AZ's. not sure why, I just think the cardinal on the white helmet is cool.  Also, SD's powder-blue with white helmets are sweet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Tampa Bay... especially the original unis.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Absolutely. Their original logo was bad asz.  Not a huge fan of the creamsicle orange Univ of Tenn type thing, but that somehow worked for me. I think it's because the crimson part on the trim softens that questionable bright orange.

The best part of the original Tampa Bay team besides the unis were the great John Mckay Quotes.

* On the execution of the Bucs offense: ``I think it's a good idea.'' 

* On why he rarely had bed checks: ``You usually wind up staying up all night, or until your best player comes in.'' 

* On the significance of experience: ``If you have everyone back from a team that lost 10 games, experience isn't too important.'' 

* On the weaknesses of linebacker Hugh Green: ``He's not twins.'' 

* On Bill Capece, who was waived in 1983 after missing a field goal and extra point: ``Capece is kaput.'' 

* On place-kicker Pete Rajecki having a bad camp with the Bucs because McKay made him nervous: ``I don't think he's got much of a future here, because I plan on going to all the games.'' 

* On the Bucs' 42-0 loss to Pittsburgh on a very cold day: ``I remember in Pittsburgh we had no players and the ones we did have wanted to stay at the hotel by the fire. I was ticked because that's where I wanted to stand.'' 

* On the importance of an older quarterback's mobility: ``As a person gets older he doesn't get faster. Our quarterback will run from fright or lack of protection.'' 

* On fan mail he received as a Tampa Bay coach: ``It was about three-to-one that I was not an SOB. But there were a lot of ones.'' 

* On why coaching an expansion team is a religious experience: ``You do a lot of praying, but most of the time the answer is `No.' '' 

* On the Bucs early games: ``Every time I look up, it seems we're punting.'' 

* On O.J. Simpson carrying the ball 47 times in a USC game: `` He doesn't belong to a union. Anyway, the ball doesn't weigh that much.'' 

* On blocking strategy: ``Hold when you're at home and don't hold when you're on the road.'' 

* On his disdain for the Packers: ``If a contest had 97 prizes, the 98th would be a trip to Green Bay.'' 

* On opening days: ``Opening games make me nervous. To tell the truth, I'd rather open with our second game.'' 

* On training camp: ``It's shattering when a player loses interest in camp. When you lose your desire to stand around and eat steaks, you lose everything.'' 

* Asked if Lynn Cain of the Atlanta Falcons was ready to play against the Bucs: ``Let me know if Cain is able.''

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Absolutely. Their original logo was bad asz.  Not a huge fan of the creamsicle orange Univ of Tenn type thing, but that somehow worked for me. I think it's because the crimson part on the trim softens that questionable bright orange.

I'm not surprised a gay person such as yourself would like that uni.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Black and purple are badasss? I would take Minny's unis over Balti's in a heartbeat if we're talking purple based unis.

Balt's logo is a goofy bird with a warped beak on it. The numbering is also very lame with that modern look.

The dead giveaway why they suck is they had an original uni that was also bad and then they panicked and tried to make changes 2 years into their inception.   Also, black and purple are so close together on the palate, there is not enough complementary distinction.

Like, the Lions have blue and silver, Redskins gold and maroon, Steelers black and gold, GB green and gold and so forth.

Those colors work well with one another.

It's my opinion, Rusty.  It's okay if it's not the same as your opinion.  There is no right answer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

what about Pittsburgh bee uniform?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

are we counting the ugly throwbacks teams have or just the current jerseys?

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

The Dolphhin's uniforms made me feel better about the Patriot's 2013 season.

~ The Gnome

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Love a good uniform talk.  The worst unis in the NFL in my book are Baltimore, Denver and Tennessee.  Combination of stupid logo, weird looking number fonts,  noisy accents/trim/pattern designs and color scheme that I don't like.  You will never convince me that purple is good in a sports uniform.  Minnesota almost has a good uniform but the horn logo is dumb and they went with purple. 

I am not surprised that people don't like cleveland's uniform.  The coloring and lack of jazz turns people off but I'd put them in my top 5-7.  Classic and understated.  And I actually like the colors.  The Dolphins uni is bad, definitely lower tier, but not bad enough for my bottom three.

Best uni:  KC. That is a 10 out of 10.  Great logo, sweet colors, subtle design.  Raiders have a good uniform but the logo is kind of lame.  Third place I'd vote Chicago, although they've always played it fast and loose with that number font. 

The Pats current uniform is mid pack.  The throwback to the bad old days is an awesome uniform.  But they went from that classic to the terrible late 90s uniform they had with the huge logo on the shoulders and 3D number graphics, although that was the style at the time.  So at least we moved to something a little better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

You wanna talk ugly throwbacks....Denver wins this category too...

They look like a collection of court jesters...nice hose boys, very slimming... :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to natesubs's comment:

are we counting the ugly throwbacks teams have or just the current jerseys?

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

Speaking of ugly throwbacks...

18 Sep 1994:  Quarterback Erik Kramer of the Chicago Bears throws the ball during a game against the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.  The Vikings won the game 42-14. Mandatory Credit: Jonathan Daniel  /Allsport

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Top 5 Best:

1. Pats (How can you not love the Red, White and Blue?  I like the old helmet with Pat the Patriot logo better, though.  If you don't like the Pats uniforms, you hate America)

2. Falcons (Black and Red are badazz)

3. Panthers (love the color combo and Panthers are awesome animals)

4. Bengals (Also a fan of black and orange.  Reminds me of Woburn's colors, where my parents went to high school)

5. Raiders.  Just a cool mascot and colors.  Too bad they suck

Top 5 Worst

1. Browns (Don't know which is worse: the team, or their uniforms.  At least the Raiders and Panthers look good when they suck)

2. Ravens (Any team with purple as a core color is digusting in my book.  I do, however, like their all black uniforms)

3. Phins (Same reasons as noted by posters above)

4. Skins (have to constantly see these disgusting colors up here in Northern VA.  Burgundy and Gold are atrocious.  Couple that with the racist element in their name/logo and you have one of the worst uniforms in all of football)

5. Jets (Enough said)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Browns are the ugliest...bar none.

Then maybe the Jets...never liked green.

I like one that hasn't been mentioned yet...Jacksonville. Cool logo, great colors.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I like all the old school unis, in all sports: Pitt, Bears, Dallas, Bruins, Cardinals, Yankees, etc.

Dislike anything teal or other non-prime color schemes: Carolina, SJ Sharks, Mariners.... Just hideous. 

But nobody's coming to me for fashion advice, so feel free to disregard.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Browns? Not for me. Love the old school approach. Blue collar colors. Brown and sort of a burnt orange.

I hate Balt's colors.  The numbers are also so bad. The logo on the helmet is the capper. It looks ridiculous.

Then again, I always liked brown for a football uni.  The Wyoming Cowboys uni I always thought was bad asz.

In general,  I don't like modern, arena league looking unis and that's what Baltimore, Denver and now Miami's have in common.

LOL @ Miami's offense.  They're talking about how poor Martin is at LT for Miami already. 

The Pats uniforms are heavily influenced by the Broncos uniform change in the late nineties.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefty49. Show Lefty49's posts

The worst uni belongs to the Seattle Seahawks.  The totem pole hawk logo has always been for the birds. Originally, the uniform design and colors were OK, but now the whole package is fugly. 

Sections
Shortcuts