Dolt fan in meltdown mode - hilarious!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Dolt fan in meltdown mode - hilarious!

Sports tonight Boston showing youtube clip of dolt fan going bombastic over Kaufman article saying Pats win in blowout...guy is yelling THEY ARE 11-5....and going on about the teams they beat.....funny though no mention of being DESTROYED twice this season by Cardinals and Rams...I got news for this clown - good teams dont get blown out in the NFL, and when one wins a division where the the other 3 teams win 13 games combined, does not make one a good team either...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Dolt fan in meltdown mode - hilarious!

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Sports tonight Boston showing youtube clip of dolt fan going bombastic over Kaufman article saying Pats win in blowout...guy is yelling THEY ARE 11-5....and going on about the teams they beat.....funny though no mention of being DESTROYED twice this season by Cardinals and Rams...I got news for this clown - good teams dont get blown out in the NFL, and when one wins a division where the the other 3 teams win 13 games combined, does not make one a good team either...

I'm sure the rags in Indy NEVER say anything about the Colts' opponents.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Will the trolls go away when the Pats knock off the Colts or will they claim Manning will do it next week and stick around to annoy us?

And what happens if Manning loses his game? Do the trolls become Chargers fans?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

We'll see this weekend won't we! huge Colts fan this week. They have great team full of young talent and a superior QB.

Can't wait to see the Colts vs Denver! Now that is a match up everybody wants to see!

In NE's fanbase eyes(the doom and gloomers-each and every one of you) the pats have already lost the game before the1st snap-BUT in true NE fandom form you have your "injury excuse "on the tip of your tounges and ready to use it!

Excuses Excuses excuses -just once I would like to hear a NE fan say that the better team won when the pats loss a game. Just once!

The daily Leon laugh post

It's always a sure sign of how much of a joke your own team is when your only pleasure comes from watching a better team lose.

Best start preparing for the 50th of the last time you saw your team play in a SB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Leon, funny how you like to post on this board when your beloved Jets didn't even make the playoffs. Happy to be mediocre at 8-8. What excuses are there? Injuries happen to every team. Nobody's making excuses for the Patriots, nobody

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Will the trolls go away when the Pats knock off the Colts or will they claim Manning will do it next week and stick around to annoy us?

Leon is part of a huge group of football fans that will root for any opponent of the Pats to bury them.  That is a fact.  This week, Leon, and his "ilk", are big Colts fans.  After the Pats win, and let's say they face Denver, this group will now be Broncos fans.  Even if the Pats faced their team's most hated rival, they will be a big fan of that hated rival just to see the Patriots defeated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Whoa_ had to sit down a minute after reading ANONs comments-

EVERYBODY in here to a man is talking about the pats injuries like no other team has them. EVERYONE-

They say misery loves company so enjoy your time together in here without me. GO COLTS!!!

Everyone?? Then pull up the post where I talked about it.....As I never did, your EVERYONE comment is just another of your NO CLUE ABOUT FACTS rants...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

We'll see this weekend won't we! huge Colts fan this week. They have great team full of young talent and a superior QB.

Can't wait to see the Colts vs Denver! Now that is a match up everybody wants to see!

In NE's fanbase eyes(the doom and gloomers-each and every one of you) the pats have already lost the game before the1st snap-BUT in true NE fandom form you have your "injury excuse "on the tip of your tounges and ready to use it!

Excuses Excuses excuses -just once I would like to hear a NE fan say that the better team won when the pats loss a game. Just once!

"SUPERIOR QB"??? With 4 TDs and 3 INTs LOL....Well I spose compared to any NY QB, somebody who has even 1 TD more than INTS would be considered superior....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Leon is part of a huge group of football fans that will root for any opponent of the Pats to bury them.  That is a fact.  This week, Leon, and his "ilk", are big Colts fans.  After the Pats win, and let's say they face Denver, this group will now be Broncos fans.  Even if the Pats faced their team's most hated rival, they will be a big fan of that hated rival just to see the Patriots defeated.

These are nothing but band wagon fans, like Leon because his beloved Jets aren't in the playoffs. Naturally they go for any team that opposes the Pats out of pure jealousy. I believe Leon is a closet Patriots fan and won't admit it. Why would he be on this forum so much when the Patriots only play the Jets 2X a year. I agree, if the patriots win then they will be fans of whoever opposes them,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

These are nothing but band wagon fans, like Leon because his beloved Jets aren't in the playoffs. Naturally they go for any team that opposes the Pats out of pure jealousy. I believe Leon is a closet Patriots fan and won't admit it. Why would he be on this forum so much when the Patriots only play the Jets 2X a year. I agree, if the patriots win then they will be fans of whoever opposes them,

Because he can't figure out how to enter another address on his browser to take him to another forum.  It is "Groundhog Day" for Leon all the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Still haven't figured out that search feature, huh?

Just one of the things that brightens my day...Leon's daily tantrum.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Agreed.  Then again, bad teams don't beat both conferences #1 seed and 2 other highly ranked playoff teams.  The colts are an enigma. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I see a close game, as always this season. PATS 31 COLTS 23

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I could care less whether a team with a young QB got blown out a couple fimes. That doesn't mean anything to me. 

What I know is that this Colts team is a good team and they are not getting blown out this weekend. In fact they have a shot to win. I have the Pats 34 Colts 31. 

As for this Colts fan - well, yeah, he's a little cooked. But a lot of fans are. There is nothing more ridiculous than making fun of someone else's fan base for being irrationally loyal to their team. 

That's why it's so childish when Colts trolls and Jets trolls make fun of what some Pats fans say in here when they are irrational about their team. That's how many fans are - for all teams. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I post about the Colts and the pats and GlenR-true to form-comes back with something about the Jets!?

I'm a fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day! hey glen as soon as the pats lose want to bet 1000.00 bucks that one of the first threads in here wil be-

The Injuries This year Killed US!!! LOL and I know and you know and everybody in here knows that to be true!

So sad yet so true-losers!

gotta go ladies -don't miss me too much...y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

Well I am a fan of the Pats and only post here. The last thing I would ever think of doing is going to a teams site I hate and become a stinking troll. It just has loser written all over it. Now there was or is a steeler fan who would come here and just talk football with no smack talk at all. That I do not mind. You are just pathetic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Agreed.  Then again, bad teams don't beat both conferences #1 seed and 2 other highly ranked playoff teams.  The colts are an enigma. 

They are not an enigma, they are just inconsistent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

I post about the Colts and the pats and GlenR-true to form-comes back with something about the Jets!?

I'm a fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day! hey glen as soon as the pats lose want to bet 1000.00 bucks that one of the first threads in here wil be-

The Injuries This year Killed US!!! LOL and I know and you know and everybody in here knows that to be true!

So sad yet so true-losers!

gotta go ladies -don't miss me too much...y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

People collecting unemployment and disability checks illegally are likely less worthy of this verbiage than you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Well well I certainly have disturbed the hornets nest in here today! Good -calling you guys out about how you are setting yourselves up to use the injury excuse once the pats lose yet again in the playoffs has struck a nerve.

The truth does have a tendency to STING sometimes now doesn't it!?

And Yes I am a fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day. I've said in here at least 100 times so it's not news there William.

Finger pointing,ref blaming,conspiracy theorists, and complainers about everything and everyone is what the NE fan base is ALL about. I'm an eye witness to the worst fan base in the league. The pats are a good team not a great team- too bad you can't enjoy them.

Go ahead Glen r-that's your cue to mention something about the Jets-dope.

Well gang-Think before replying-Perhaps Leons description of the A typical pats fan has hit the nail directly on the head.

Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

Leon my child sorry I missed you. But it doesn't matter since you admitted already that your team stinks, my team doesn't and you drip with envy because of it. That's all your posts ever boil down to anyway

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

leona just had lunch everyone and is at the public library stealing their internet

Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen
    296 Ninth Avenue
    New York, New York  10001

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Leon= boring.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Well well I certainly have disturbed the hornets nest in here today! Good -calling you guys out about how you are setting yourselves up to use the injury excuse once the pats lose yet again in the playoffs has struck a nerve.

The truth does have a tendency to STING sometimes now doesn't it!?

And Yes I am a fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day. I've said in here at least 100 times so it's not news there William.

Finger pointing,ref blaming,conspiracy theorists, and complainers about everything and everyone is what the NE fan base is ALL about. I'm an eye witness to the worst fan base in the league. The pats are a good team not a great team- too bad you can't enjoy them.

Go ahead Glen r-that's your cue to mention something about the Jets-dope.

Well gang-Think before replying-Perhaps Leons description of the A typical pats fan has hit the nail directly on the head.

Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

Leon my child sorry I missed you. But it doesn't matter since you admitted already that your team stinks, my team doesn't and you drip with envy because of it. That's all your posts ever boil down to anyway

just him being him......doesn't matter. Win or lose...he'll keep coming back.

Sections
Shortcuts