Dolts trolls in a no win situation here...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Dolts trolls in a no win situation here...

Everybody figures Pats win, but should Colts pull it out, what can these trolls say?? It would mean that Luck was capable of winning a playoff game in New England when Jughead was 0-2....Would mean these jughead jock sniffers would have to admit hes a choker.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Dolts trolls in a no win situation here...

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everybody figures Pats win, but should Colts pull it out, what can these trolls say?? It would mean that Luck was capable of winning a playoff game in New England when Jughead was 0-3....Would mean these jughead jock sniffers would have to admit hes a choker.....

[/QUOTE]

They would laugh at BB wasting another year of TB's career.  It's just that simple.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Everybody figures Pats win, but should Colts pull it out, what can these trolls say?? It would mean that Luck was capable of winning a playoff game in New England when Jughead was 0-3....Would mean these jughead jock sniffers would have to admit hes a choker.....

[/QUOTE]

You're running on the assumption that trolls actually need their team to accomplish something in order to continue trolling. If that were true Leon would have left years ago. Of course his is an exceptional mental case. UD6 just crawled in his hole and pulled the rock over the top until his team won some games. Now he's back acting as if the Colts have done anything in years.

The trolls are here to compensate for their sad lives. It has nothing to do with football

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They would laugh at BB wasting another year of TB's career.  It's just that simple.

[/QUOTE]

Wasted? He has 5 more playoff wins himself then the Jesters do in team history....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm whats that say about your coach and front office?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wasted? He has 5 more playoff wins himself then the Jesters do in team history....

[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with Bb wasting the last decade or as your question states, if he loses this year?  Stay on topic Doomass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with Bb wasting the last decade or as your question states, if he loses this year?  Stay on topic Doomass.

[/QUOTE]

yea if I was a jets fan, I wouldn't want to talk about them either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Everybody figures Pats win, but should Colts pull it out, what can these trolls say?? It would mean that Luck was capable of winning a playoff game in New England when Jughead was 0-2....Would mean these jughead jock sniffers would have to admit hes a choker.....

[/QUOTE]

That's some pretty solid logic there CC - step away from the glue. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well fetus head is no doubt a choker, but if the colts win they are one win away from the super bowl. That seems like a possible win situation. If colts fans still stroke Peyton's jock, well they are clueless. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The trolls are here to compensate for their sad lives. It has nothing to do with football"

That's a bingo Glen. A happy and fulfilled person would never want to intrude on another fans' forum to attempt to give them a hard time. 

The odd thing with Colts trolls is even though they have an exciting your quarterback it's not enough for them. They are compelled to come in here and belly ache about the Pats. 

There is a psychological term for this unhealthy condition: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resentment

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess you can call me a Jets/Colts troll this week. I root for any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

I'll be here wether or not the pats win or lose.

It will be a whole lot more fun to be here w a Colts victory of course...but will it?

All I'm seeing in here the last two weeks is all the pats fans crying in ther chowdha about the pats injuries like no other team has injuries.

Sounds like the whole fan base is ready to stand behind that excuse for defeat in advance of the first snap! How typically New Englandy.

Don't you worry yours truly will be here and man will I have fun! At your expense of course!

[/QUOTE]

No you won't..........you will instigate up to game and after if Pats lose....if Pats win, you will look silly,  wait a few days and then come out again before next opponent.

You predicted the Ravens would crush Pats and were wrong........Your biggest nightmare is if the Pats go all the way. Love how our team makes you feel that way.Cool

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh I'll be here win lose or draw! You can count on that like you can count on a pats fan to use the injury excuse after the Colts beat you this weekend.

And if the Colts hand the game to the pats and lose I'll be here again to monitor the pats fans pulse. Checking to see if they will still be using the 'injury excuse" for the pats next opponent.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you then for supporting the forum with your presence. We appreciate the support you are giving the Patriots too by showing interest whether they win or lose. Did you get a Patriot's Division title hat? How many Jets ones do you have? Just asking.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess you can call me a Jets/Colts troll this week. I root for any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

It will be a whole lot more fun to be here w a Colts victory of course...but will it?

All I'm seeing in here the last two weeks is all the pats fans crying in ther chowdha about the pats injuries like no other team has injuries.

Sounds like the whole fan base is ready to stand behind that excuse for defeat in advance of the first snap! How typically New Englandy.

Don't you worry yours truly will be here and man will I have fun! At your expense of course!

[/QUOTE]

all the pats fans crying in ther chowdha about the pats injuries like no other team has injuries.

Now, Leon, DON'T make me have to have your little sister take care of my light work! I see plenty of Pats fans, like me, not buying into the "boo boo owie" excuse. Injuries? Sure, everyone gets them. The next guy needs to step it up and show his worth. Otherwise, if you use boo boo's as a crutch, tank the season and go home, limping. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that if your team isn't 100% healthy, it's probably not going to go very far, without some luck or a break here or there. It's sad that a fan of any team can't admire his teams accomplishments for what they are, having overcome adversity. I'm sure that you are proud as hell that your JESTS! actually won more games than they were projected to, just because they pried Sancheeze's head of of his OLman's butt.  Good for them, including your season's SB win over the Pats. JESTS! won, Pats didn't... nuff said. That penalty on the FG? The Pats never should have put themselves into a position to 1) lose the game on a FG  2) have that penalty called against them. Yes, it IS that simple! 

If your pitiful life boils down to being on this board pining for a Patriot's loss, then that speaks volumes and confirms your pitiful life. But I can say that I've never seen you post anything positive. Always the S.O.S. You're boring! The ony dfference between you and my German Shepherd is that she will eventually stop whining every once in a while.

My New Years resulotion is to put you on a short notice. If you can't bring SOMETHING to this board, I'll have to invoke the IGNORE function. Your call. Now, I can predict that this will have no impact on you, and I'm sure you'll vocalize it in a response. But, dull is dull, boing is boring, and you've become the poster child for both. I honestly believe that even your own kind have booted you out of JESTS! ville! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's some pretty solid logic there CC - step away from the glue. 

[/QUOTE]

Great answer to my point.....It still KILLS you that FOREVER when your boy "8 time 1 and done" is mentioned, that somebody else will say that Brady was the best QB of that era.....Speaking of glue, was that what you were using during your absence from here during the "Suck for Luck" season??? Had the Pats done anything like that to tank the season for a draft pick - you would have been in here and emaling the league office daily about it!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Hey AZPAT- your opinion of me means absolutely nothing. I've said it before and I will say it again.If you don't care for what I am saying then put me on Ignore. I don''t put anyone on Ignore I just ignore them.

I saw some of your post and then you reverted back to talking about the Jets in a pats forum and I didn't read it

I'll give you and only you a little credit for accepting the injuries but you will be monitored closely for your reaction to the pats ultimate failure in the playoffs when it does eventually happen. Any mention of injuries from you and you lose all credibility.

Now for the rest of you whiners. Time to man up and stop the moaning.

i have a friend from Sciatuate mass. Spoke to him last night and in true NE fandom form one of the first things he mentioned was the pats injuries. It's an epidemic and they haven't even snapped the ball yet!

WEAK!

Monitored closely? You have no idea how Chester the Molester that sounds do you? And stop trying to sound like you know Mass. I remember the time you tried to claim Boston was racist because you witnessed an event at the 'Cast and Flag On' bar across from Fenway. Rather obvious that you try to repeat names you hear with no understanding. You probably heard Scituate on the news during the last storm. And just like the bar you claim to have been in you can't even spell it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey AZPAT- your opinion of me means absolutely nothing. I've said it before and I will say it again.If you don't care for what I am saying then put me on Ignore. I don''t put anyone on Ignore I just ignore them.

I saw some of your post and then you reverted back to talking about the Jets in a pats forum and I didn't read it

I'll give you and only you a little credit for accepting the injuries but you will be monitored closely for your reaction to the pats ultimate failure in the playoffs when it does eventually happen. Any mention of injuries from you and you lose all credibility.

i have a friend from Sciatuate mass. Spoke to him last night and in true NE fandom form one of the first things he mentioned was the pats injuries. It's an epidemic and they haven't even snapped the ball yet!

WEAK!

[/QUOTE]

"Monitor me closely"........ Gee! I'm back in elementry school (PS 23 for you)! Keep an eagle eye out ....... Uh, BTW..... any posts by me referencing the JESTS! (other than by name and proper identification) has been directed at you or at some gibberish/nonsense (YOU make that call) you posted. I'm not a "Let's Verbally clobber ______ today!" person, except when they can LOGICALLY be defended by a supporter. I don't kick dead dogs or horses, nor pull the wings off flying bugs. Same difference. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WEAK!

[/QUOTE]

"Monitor me closely"........ Gee! I'm back in elementry school (PS 23 for you)! Keep an eagle eye out ....... Uh, BTW..... any posts by me referencing the JESTS! (other than by name and proper identification) has been directed at you or at some gibberish/nonsense (YOU make that call) you posted. I'm not a "Let's Verbally clobber ______ today!" person, except when they can LOGICALLY be defended by a supporter. I don't kick dead dogs or horses, nor pull the wings off flying bugs. Same difference. 

[/QUOTE]

Best start checking your rear view mirror, make sure the curtains are closed and you lock the doors and windows before sleeping. You may wake up in the middle of the night and find leon standing in your bedroom 'monitoing' you. I hear he's not registered despite there being a law in New York about his type.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WEAK!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You knew this post is another leon lie..."I have a friend" confirms it!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The ignore button will probably be here (never sure) whether the Pats win or lose.  Tired of the loser trolls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Solid proof that 45 years is a very long time!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

More proof that 45 years is a long time!