1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Dominique Easley could redefine New England’s defensive fronts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shh, True flunked history. He likes to ram his head into the same concrete wall saying, this time it will turn into delicious pudding because you can't predict it will stay concrete. Even if you tell him that it will still be concrete when he runs into again he'll make fun of you and then say it was hindsight after he did it again.

btw Pro, numbers aren't his strong suit. He is actually really bad with math so things like probability are over his head.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, I'm bad with history and numbers, but how do these numbers look relative to the Patriots history?

163 the amount of regular season wins since BB started building this 53 man roster in the year 2000. #1 in the league. 

61 the amount of losses since he started acquiring the talent on this team. The fewest in the league.

18 the number of playoff wins since this idiot BB started drafting, signing and trading for players. The most in the league in that time....meaning number 1.

8 afc championship games played since 2000 when BB started building the most well run franchise in professional sports. Number 1 in the league in that tme.

5 Super Bowl appearances since BB started royally screwing up this team by drafting guys like Ras I Dowling. Number 1 out of 32 teams in that time.

3 Super Bowl championships since Billy started the Ultimate demise of this franchise that Parcells paved the way for. Also another number I'm so bad with....#1 in that time.

So, forgive me if I don't whine like my chocolate milk got stolen in the cafeteria because not every player we sign is a super star. 

Now carry on, tell us more how BB is screwing up, while the rest of us watch another 13 win season and most likely a trip to the super bowl....again, and if God forbid we lose we will wait for "fans" like you to tell us it's because BB didn't draft the guy you wanted.

[/QUOTE]

While you're discussing numbers please tell us for the umpteenth million time how Bill Belichick screwed up the run-pass ratio in the playoffs again. When it comes to whiners, Champ, you're right up thrre with a grand cru Bordeaux.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wait, which is it? Am I the biggest homer ever who always defends BB? Or am I the biggest whiner ever who always slams BB? I'll give you guys the opportunity to put your heads together and figure it out. 

How do those numbers look pro? Pretty good football team wouldn't you say? Can you say that? Are you capable? Murtl? Can you say it? Patseng? How about you? How do those numbers I'm so bad with look to you compared to the rest of the league?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Shh, True flunked history. He likes to ram his head into the same concrete wall saying, this time it will turn into delicious pudding because you can't predict it will stay concrete. Even if you tell him that it will still be concrete when he runs into again he'll make fun of you and then say it was hindsight after he did it again.

btw Pro, numbers aren't his strong suit. He is actually really bad with math so things like probability are over his head.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, I'm bad with history and numbers, but how do these numbers look relative to the Patriots history?

163 the amount of regular season wins since BB started building this 53 man roster in the year 2000. #1 in the league. 

61 the amount of losses since he started acquiring the talent on this team. The fewest in the league.

18 the number of playoff wins since this idiot BB started drafting, signing and trading for players. The most in the league in that time....meaning number 1.

8 afc championship games played since 2000 when BB started building the most well run franchise in professional sports. Number 1 in the league in that tme.

5 Super Bowl appearances since BB started royally screwing up this team by drafting guys like Ras I Dowling. Number 1 out of 32 teams in that time.

3 Super Bowl championships since Billy started the Ultimate demise of this franchise that Parcells paved the way for. Also another number I'm so bad with....#1 in that time.

So, forgive me if I don't whine like my chocolate milk got stolen in the cafeteria because not every player we sign is a super star. 

Now carry on, tell us more how BB is screwing up, while the rest of us watch another 13 win season and most likely a trip to the super bowl....again, and if God forbid we lose we will wait for "fans" like you to tell us it's because BB didn't draft the guy you wanted.

[/QUOTE]

While you're discussing numbers please tell us for the umpteenth million time how Bill Belichick screwed up the run-pass ratio in the playoffs again. When it comes to whiners, Champ, you're right up thrre with a grand cru Bordeaux.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wait, which is it? Am I the biggest homer ever who always defends BB? Or am I the biggest whiner ever who always slams BB? I'll give you guys the opportunity to put your heads together and figure it out. 

How do those numbers look pro? Pretty good football team wouldn't you say? Can you say that? Are you capable? Murtl? Can you say it? Patseng? How about you? How do those numbers I'm so bad with look to you compared to the rest of the league?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dude, which is why all your complaints about the offense are a big stinking load.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I already responded about your numbers...as for what you are (biggest homer or whiner), I'd say you are neither, you are however incredibly annoying in that you feel the need to run around here telling everyone how spoiled they are, especially when those people have very valid points in what they are saying.