Dominique Easley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

Dominique Easley

Hopefully his knees can hold up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Dominique Easley

Who had him in rd 1?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Absolutely insane! I hate it. I will post my previous comments shortly. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

terrible pick, could have been taken in the late 2nd or 3rd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Ray Lewis likes the way he plays, Im in a hotel and only have espn

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Making the club from the tub.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

I don't understand why you take a huge risk like that in the 1st

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

My earlier posted thoughts on Easley...

I honestly don’t get the fascination with Easley.

We are talking about a guy with chronic injury issues (torn ACL is both knees, meniscus sprain, ankle issues), not to mention off the field issues (run-ins with U. Florida Police and altercations with players).

He is immature a la cartoons and animals crackers.

On the field, his stats are unimpressive. For such a “disruptive” player, he never had 10+ TFL in a season and basically never sacked the quarterback.

He is undersized for DT at 6’2″, 288. He relies purely on his athleticism for his “production”. How productive will an undersized DT be when his athleticism diminishes because his legs repeatedly get injured?

And we are talking first round for this guy?!? You have got to be kidding me! Third round at the absolute earliest as a flier value pick. I guarantee that there will be someone available in the first round that is a better choice from a production, projection, and safety (small bust-factor) standpoint.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

the safety Jimmie Ward would have made much more sense for the Pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Classic BB reach on a short armed injury prone DE. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Horrible.  I guess BB didn't learn from Ras-I.  This was my nightmare pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

Louis Nix was there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

I'm sick to my stomach honestly. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Terrible pick.  Has to be the worst pick of all of the first round.  Very disappointed with this pick.  Not listening to the scouts again?  Where was Lombardi?  LMAO!

---------------------------------------------

view my Patriots photoshops at www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I'll be labeled a BB basher, but I don't like this pick.   We have 2 older D Lineman returning from injuries and draft a young D lineman returning from an injury.  I think he's too small to play inside (where they desperately need help).

I'd rather they had taken Tuitt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Easley was my 6th DT taken at about pick 50 and all other 5 - healthier and bigger - still on the board.  

Whomever pushed for this pick must have also pushed for Taven Wilson.  HORRIBLE REACH and BIG RISK.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

I was kinda pulling for them to grab Marqise Lee myself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:

Louis Nix was there.

Nix and Tuitt and Hageman, and Lee, and Amaro, and.... Absolutely horrible pick.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

I am sorry but the Patriots drafting is a joke and a total disgrace.

Again reaching for players with prior history of injuries.  Not only some injuries but MAJOR injuries. This is a joke. People should be angry at this nonsense.

It's like they try their best to fail during draft. Always trying to outsmart  themselves.

Offense has bottom 5 talent outside of Brady. NO WR to go deep and no WR who can work the outside..  Still no good WR's.  Bradys only option is Edelman. Gronk always hurt.

WTH are you kidding me?!

People need to stop cheering every BB move. The moves havent worked for 10 years.  Terrible defense for 6 years.  No weapons for Brady.  How is Brady supposed to think?  Look at his weapons!  Manning will again have D. Thomas Welker J Thomas and Sanders.

Another dumb pick that will turn out to be like  Ras I Dowling and dozens of other high picks that have been busts.  BB ignores the offense, and relies too much on his HOF QB.  This is not a SB caliber team. No chance to defeat  Broncos, Seahawks,  49ers.

If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct it. So, I'll answer my own questions, ask myself the questions and then give you all the answers.

-- Randy Moss

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The first mention of injuries all night is the player BB picks and not one but two ACL's.  What a F***ing loser.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct it. So, I'll answer my own questions, ask myself the questions and then give you all the answers.

-- Randy Moss

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

I was hoping for Tuitt from ND: size, strength, long arms and productive.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB was waiting in the weeds on this gem of a pick. He fleeced the entire league with his genius, again. He fooled all those idiots who were targeting this walker candidate in the 3rd round. This could be the greatest pick since Tavon Wilson!!! Greatest GM of all-time!!! LMAO

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

This guy would have been available in the 3rd round..... Why Bill.....Why???

Sections
Shortcuts