Donkos have easiest schedule -2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Donkos have easiest schedule -2013

Like to see how they fair against some real competition.

http://www.theredzone.org/Features/NFLStrengthofSchedule.aspx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Donkos have easiest schedule -2013

Their schedule is a cake-walk for the most part.  At least they have to come to our house.  KC and Dallas will be tough games for them too, but they do have a bunch of gimmies. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We don't have a very tough one either.

Broncos are in a fight today... Eagle are there to play.  Hopefully the Eagles will be fine in the 4th qtr, that's where the altitude will really hurt them.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wonder if philly can pull a Cleveland like last week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Another Broncos thread bwahaha I'm surprised queenie hasn't chimed in on this one yet.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Broncos are in a fight today... Eagle are there to play.  Hopefully the Eagles will be fine in the 4th qtr, that's where the altitude will really hurt them.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

we don't have a tough one? ATL & Cincy back to back on the road. then the saints. and then you got carolina in carolina (trap game). houston in houston and Denver. The Ravens are no gimme either. Besides getting the lousy jets again every game isnt a gimme

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Wonder if philly can pull a Cleveland like last week.

Not when the refs are on the Broncos side.  That PI call was horrendous!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[QUOTE]

we don't have a tough one? ATL & Cincy back to back on the road. then the saints. and then you got carolina in carolina (trap game). houston in houston and Denver. The Ravens are no gimme either. Besides getting the lousy jets again every game isnt a gimme

[/QUOTE]

Dude, the Broncos have the Chiefs twice, btw did you notice the Chiefs are undefeated, they also play the Texans, they Play the Patriots, they play the Colts and Cowboys.  I think I would choose the Patriots schedule over the Broncos schedule. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, the Broncos have the Chiefs twice, btw did you notice the Chiefs are undefeated, they also play the Texans, they Play the Patriots, they play the Colts and Cowboys.  I think I would choose the Patriots schedule over the Broncos schedule. 

[/QUOTE]

i agree the broncos have a tougher schedule but you said we didnt have a tough one either, i think ours is very challenging as well thoughh

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The Broncos offense is insane. They have so many weapons it is ridiculous. Their defense isn't bad either, but I do want to seethem play a good team. The Broncos haven't played a decent team yet. The Eagles are very overrated, imo.

Manning will win MVP and they will get home filed advantage. Then they have two playoff choke artists. It'll be interesting.

It will also be interesting to see if they get accused of runnimg up the score at all.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i agree the broncos have a tougher schedule but you said we didnt have a tough one either, i think ours is very challenging as well thoughh

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  The thread said the Bronco's have the easiest schedule.  If their schedule is considered easy then the Patriots is too was pretty much my point.  I think the Bronco's have a tougher schedule then the Pats, not by much but still tougher, imo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

still they have the easiest schedule on the books. The Chiefs might be the real deal, but i don't count the texans, Colts and Cowboys as real deal yet. The chargers might give them a run though.

I htink the donkos will run into trouble when they play +.500 teams on the road. Their home schedule is pretty easy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

The Broncos offense is insane. They have so many weapons it is ridiculous. Their defense isn't bad either, but I do want to seethem play a good team. The Broncos haven't played a decent team yet. The Eagles are very overrated, imo.

Manning will win MVP and they will get home filed advantage. Then they have two playoff choke artists. It'll be interesting.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Gosh I hate it, Manning is going to break every offensive record this season.  They are loaded.  Just hit Welker out of the backfield for his 2nd TD,  Manning's 4th of the day.  I don't see who can stop them.  Their defense looks very good too and they will still get Miller back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

still they have the easiest schedule on the books. The Chiefs might be the real deal, but i don't count the texans, Colts and Cowboys as real deal yet. The chargers might give them a run though.

I htink the donkos will run into trouble when they play +.500 teams on the road. Their home schedule is pretty easy.

So please tell me who the real deal the Patriots play?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

open the link, the donkos have a .430 schedule. the easiset in 2013. The Patriots are at .505 about mid pack

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Seriously, there are few to none real deal teams, all teams are some shade of average.

We have seen the likes of the 2013 Broncos before. See 2002-2007 Colts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Whats the point. Theyre absolutely demolishing their opposition. Without two of their better defensive players.

Don't see a team in the AFC that will be able to beat them in a fair weather game. Youre going to need a fierce pass rush to stop this offense... The Bengals may be able to do that with Atkins, Johnson, Dunlap and Harrison...but my god Dalton is awful.

Maybe the Chiefs...I don't know. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

open the link, the donkos have a .430 schedule. the easiset in 2013. The Patriots are at .505 about mid pack

Based on what?  Total wins and losses over how long?  forever?  Give me a break.  How about this season?

I don't agree with it.  Use the eye test from what you have seen so far this season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Whats the point. Theyre absolutely demolishing their opposition. Without two of their better defensive players.

Don't see a team in the AFC that will be able to beat them in a fair weather game. Youre going to need a fierce pass rush to stop this offense... The Bengals may be able to do that with Atkins, Johnson, Dunlap and Harrison...but my god Dalton is awful.

Maybe the Chiefs...I don't know. 

I think it was Rusty who said they would be terrible on defense and not so good on offense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well it looks like the donkos are one, but that could be a smokescreen as they are playing cupcakes right now.

Saints, Falcons, after the bye week the Patriots may have 4 tought road games unless those teams start wilting

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I don't like the Bronco's or cpt forhead, but all schedules are easy when you have a good team. It pains me to say it.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well it looks like the donkos are one, but that could be a smokescreen as they are playing cupcakes right now.

Saints, Falcons, after the bye week the Patriots may have 4 tought road games unless those teams start wilting

[/QUOTE]

Obvious bias.

How do you know the Falcons and Saints are the real deal? Their schedules haven't been that tough.

Bengals don't look that great either. HOU very easily could have ended up 0-4 against so so competition.

You can twist it either way

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So? Easy schedules makes teams soft.

He can tackle, pass, head,
    Michael Carrick is a Red.
    Gerrard, Lampard, Fabregas,
    Your not fit to wipe his @r$3!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

If we're going by how each team is playing right now, the only challenge I see for the pats are the saints, I don't think the Chiefs have what it takes to keep up with denver..so really there's not one good team on their schedule..aside from the pats and the chargers , they always play manning tough, but like always they come out on top. The texans are pretenders, the cowboys have tony romo. To me they both have an easy schedule, the only thing that makes the pats schedule a bit tougher is the way the pats are playing. Rookie Recivers,no Gronk, no vereen, no danny, and an improved but untested D.

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "