Donkos only selling tickets if you live in Rocky Mountain "region"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Donkos only selling tickets if you live in Rocky Mountain

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I worked in Denver (Castle Rock) in 2012.  Made a lot of money.  Glad to leave.

Glad to have your ignorant and arrogant butt outta here too!

Were you sleeping outside waiting for a 9news Broncos window decal last night?  lol

Pats fans are by far the most delusional and obnoxious fans in football.  You don't have to wait in line, they are giving them away everywhere.

I am sure you took a handful of them... lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey...  I guess more donko fans to have their mouths get something stuck into them...   lol.   If I were an out of state donko fan that would be the last place I would spend 300 bucks.....lol.   talk about a buzz killl.    all that weed smoked for nothing while Brady an Belichick bask in the glory.

Broncos are so stupid.   After they lose ....  who will be around to try and beat up....?   Man, its so tricky sometimes huh donkos...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

We know what Patsgoingdown is going to be doing!

https://twitter.com/9news/status/422927177705721857

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I live a mile from the stadium and have gone to every Pats game in Denver for years.  Never had a problem.  They have a lot of Brady insecurity and it was hilarious when the Pats destroyed Tebow a couple years ago.  They honestly didn't see it coming.

They need to block other teams fans as the stadium gets taken over by opposing fans a few times a year.  The Steelers and Bears practically play home games here.

There will be plenty of Pats fans there, and if you can't get tickets, you can go to the Pourhouse or Blake St. Tavern downtown and be surrounding by New Englanders anyhow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Pats fans are by far the most delusional and obnoxious fans in football.  

I wonder if they're so desperate and obnoxious that they register an account with an out-of-town newspaper, just to try to talk trash before a game, on a message board.  I doubt it.  

Denver thinks about Boston a lot more than Boston thinks about Denver.

I like Denver.  I'm indifferent to the Bronco fans.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Most people know somebody inside the redlined area, and contrary to what fans might think, most Colorado natives have no interest in plunking down money for football, not for themslves.  Make a deal.

Who the hell are you to say Coloradoans don't love our Broncos.  Shove your comment where the sun doesn't shine idiot!  The stadium will be gleaming in Orange and any fans of the Patriots should beware.  If you choose to enter the stadium you do so at your own risk!

If you choose to enter the stadium you do so at your own risk!

(sniff!)  And if you do try to get in (sniff), I'll have my uncles (sniff) and cousins (sniff) beat you up! (sniff). They'll also make sure that you can't buy beer! Or hot dogs.... or peanuts.... or cotton candy.... or Roy Rogers..... or Lady Fingers..... (sniff)

BORING!!!!!!!! 

• Sections
    Shortcuts