Dont be so quick to judge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

Dont be so quick to judge

What if the people he was with threathed his family and he didnt think he had a choice at that moment? Im not saying he is completely innocennt but its a possibility. We havent heard anything about his girlfriend or his girlfriend's sis which the victim was supposedly dating. all of this just seems weird and it seems like hernandez could be covering for the guys who might of actually committed the crime. and it might be out of fear we dont know dont judge.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Dont be so quick to judge

One of the other two me is the murderer, the cops know this, but I'm sure they're either looking for a motive or the DA wants to implicate Hern so that he can look tough on crime.

Either way, Hern is only guilty of bad association.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree with you assesment 100% it just feels like he's being extorted, he picked up the pats offense he cant be that dumb right? {a lil brevity for the situation} but who knows? he could be guilty

One of the other two me is the murderer, the cops know this, but I'm sure they're either looking for a motive or the DA wants to implicate Hern so that he can look tough on crime.

Well, agree, but every NFL team knew that in the 2010 draft.  If it is true that he was working at distancing himself from that previous life, which a former Pats player said he was, then maybe the theory of him being forced or extorted by former gang members is the truth?

I agree it doesn't really excuse the decision making (go to the police or FBI, etc), but it would at least be somewhat understandable as an option of a former member trying to remove himself in some fashion.

Also, Schefter reported that the Pats currently feel he isn't involved directly to the murder.    That's just the Pats being careful, but I also don't think they feel he's knowingly capable of this at this point. Who knows, maybe Hernandez is one of those who leads that double life and can pull off the mental aspects of what that entails. I could never do it.

I'll wait until charges are brought (or not) and we hear a statement from him and/or his lawyers.

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Da's are in it for political gain. It's something for their resumes. All you have to do is look at the Duke lacrosse team debacle, or the George Zimmerman mess in Florida.

What if the baby's momma did it because her sister is going out with Lloyd & feels she did him wrong, & Hernandez is protecting the women? There are a lot of people involved & nobody has been cleared yet.

Sections
Shortcuts