Don't be surprised to see the following players omitted from the 53...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Don't be surprised to see the following players omitted from the 53...

1.) Shane Vereen

The former 2nd round pick in 2011 from has done nada for 3 seasons. He made his coach/gm look like a fool. BB let Woodhead walk and expected Vereen to pick up the pieces. He wound up doing what he had done in the previous 2 seasons - show enough ability to tease, and get hurt for much of the year. BB can't count on this guy, isn't going to extend him beyond this season, and is a UFA next year. Bye.

2.) Logan Ryan

Just how stubborn is BB? We'll find out. Ryan was a reach in the 3rd round. He can't cover and misses too many tackles. Against mediocre teams, he can be hidden, but Peyton and the Broncos exposed him in the AFCCG. There are better corners out there. Malcolm Butler and Dax Swanson have had better preseasons. Both are better tacklers. BB, admit you made a mistake and move on.

3.) Ryan Allen

How can I say this without being mean? I got it. He just plain sucks. Last year he looked incapable of punting inside the 20. He doesn't even try to corner his kicks. He'll kick the ball true between the numbers hoping for a lucky bounce. In other situations, his punts tend to be on the short side and are returnable. He's a replacement level punter and I would like to believe that BB will keep his eye open for a waived gem over the next several days.

3.) Michael Hoomanawanui

I don't understand all the love for this guy. He's a replacement level player with journeyman skills. In truth, Taylor McCuller has been far more impressive than Hoo-man. Now that Tim Wright is on board, along with James Devlin, I just don't see any justification for keeping "Hoo-man" around.

4.) Alfonzo Dennard

He needed to impress this offseason after (along with Logan Ryan) he got lit up in the AFCCG. His past off field issues speak for themselves. Instead, he has struggled in coverage this preseason and has regressed from his superb rookie year. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Don't be surprised to see the following players omitted from the 53...

1) Vereen is a lock

2) Butler has out played Ryan and both are better then Arrington but since BB signed Arrington to the worst contract in NFL history we're stuck with him for 1 more year.

3) I don't love Allen in fact I thought he was kicking weak last night. BB should bring in competition for next year.

3) Hooville should be cut. He adds nothing being one dimensional.

4) Dennard I haven't pay attention too so I'll take your word on him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1.) Shane Vereen

The former 2nd round pick in 2011 from has done nada for 3 seasons. He made his coach/gm look like a fool. BB let Woodhead walk and expected Vereen to pick up the pieces. He wound up doing what he had done in the previous 2 seasons - show enough ability to tease, and get hurt for much of the year. BB can't count on this guy, isn't going to extend him beyond this season, and is a UFA next year. Bye.

2.) Logan Ryan

Just how stubborn is BB? We'll find out. Ryan was a reach in the 3rd round. He can't cover and misses too many tackles. Against mediocre teams, he can be hidden, but Peyton and the Broncos exposed him in the AFCCG. There are better corners out there. Malcolm Butler and Dax Swanson have had better preseasons. Both are better tacklers. BB, admit you made a mistake and move on.

3.) Ryan Allen

How can I say this without being mean? I got it. He just plain sucks. Last year he looked incapable of punting inside the 20. He doesn't even try to corner his kicks. He'll kick the ball true between the numbers hoping for a lucky bounce. In other situations, his punts tend to be on the short side and are returnable. He's a replacement level punter and I would like to believe that BB will keep his eye open for a waived gem over the next several days.

3.) Michael Hoomanawanui

I don't understand all the love for this guy. He's a replacement level player with journeyman skills. In truth, Taylor McCuller has been far more impressive than Hoo-man. Now that Tim Wright is on board, along with James Devlin, I just don't see any justification for keeping "Hoo-man" around.

4.) Alfonzo Dennard

He needed to impress this offseason after (along with Logan Ryan) he got lit up in the AFCCG. His past off field issues speak for themselves. Instead, he has struggled in coverage this preseason and has regressed from his superb rookie year. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke or serious... no really, I'm really asking?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

you forgot:

5) Chandler Jones: hit the rookie wall too early 2 years ago.

6) Gornkowski: always hurt.

7) Brady: not as good as he used to be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I assuming his thread is sarcasm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Cut all non hall of famers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanInOz. Show PatsFanInOz's posts

Had I been eating when I read your post, Pats Fan 2007, there would be food all over my keyboard. Very funny!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

This is a joke!  These players are important to the team.  Hooman may be gone but the others are central figures.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AND cut all hall of famers to be.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Usually SDNWOTN (Sarcasm Does Not Work On The Net), but this time it did.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Vereen, Ryan and Dennard are locks.  Allen too if they don't pick up someone else (too late in the pre-season).  Hooman might go.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Wow…I say we cut them all and start new like an expansion team,,,, BB loves a challenge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All of? Who are they?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All of? Who are they?

[/QUOTE]

So is it your intention to continue this "Denver" charade from NY for the 2014-15 season?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Let's not stop there.

Darrelle Revis

Rejected by the Jets! What else do you need to know? Oh wait, the Bucs let him go too!?  This guy can't cover anybody at this point. How can BB trust a guy who once called him a bad name and who is going prematurely bald. Or maybe he forged his birth certificate and he's really in his mid-50s.  Either way, there'll be better guys at much cheaper prices available this weekend. Swanson could also replace him easily.

Tom Brady

The former sixth round pick hasn't been the clear cut best passer in the league since 2010. BB knows that Garappolo and Mallett, or perhaps some waiver wire pickup if he's not happy with those two, can perform at least as well as the 37 year old statue. He's also a poor tackler, as evidenced against Philly and his career punting average is below 38 yards. We can do better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Good thread, cut Edelman, Dobson and Gronk too. Injury prone. You can't sign guys who will wothout a doubt get injured in the future. You have to see it coming.

[object HTMLDivElement]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

All 5 will be on the roster I'm betting.  All will play a role with this team.  This is the same poster that said Ryan and Harmon were busts one week into training camp last year.  Bold predictions here, but I don't agree at all. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

why do folks even respond to a known troll thread?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

1) Vereen is a lock

2) Butler has out played Ryan and both are better then Arrington but since BB signed Arrington to the worst contract in NFL history we're stuck with him for 1 more year.

3) I don't love Allen in fact I thought he was kicking weak last night. BB should bring in competition for next year.

3) Hooville should be cut. He adds nothing being one dimensional.

4) Dennard I haven't pay attention too so I'll take your word on him.

[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

1.) Shane Vereen

2.) Logan Ryan

3.) Ryan Allen

3.) Michael Hoomanawanui

4.) Alfonzo Dennard

[/QUOTE]

Nice job Castro, you nailed them all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1.) Shane Vereen

2.) Logan Ryan

3.) Ryan Allen

3.) Michael Hoomanawanui

4.) Alfonzo Dennard

[/QUOTE]

Nice job Castro, you nailed them all.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Don't you mean Kreskin?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The sad part is he wasn't trying to be funny.