Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!

Isn't there somewhere in New Jersey you can go to do your barking?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

So the Saints spank the "jints" and you go running to the Patriots forum.

Stupid is as stupid does. Run Forrest run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Why do you have to bring your anger from today's Giants game here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!:
    Why do you have to bring your anger from today's Giants game here?
    Posted by Rocky

Why do Pat fans start threads about a Giants/Saints game.  Two way street Sly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Drew Brees!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!:
    In regards to today's awful day for the G-Men-a day I predicted if they did not get any pass rush (see my comments to TexPat and Sam Adams in "Week Six Picks Thread for proof)- keep in mind that last year, Jints went 5-0 against so-called "weak" schedule, were whitewashed 35-14 by Browns and called "frauds", etc...then won the next six, including victories against the eventual SB Champ Steelers, the Raven, The Cardinals and Eagles, to go 11-1. If not for a moron and a gun-like TexPat says-G-men repeat, as they were clearly the best team in football at that time. Basically, then, I wouldn't put all that much stock into today's game , Patsies Faithful. Remember the 38 you hung on Jints last game of 07? How'd that work out a few weeks later? Come to me after week 10 or so and we'll see if Giants are good or bad or both. But I have the feeling we'll see Mr. Brees again, and if it's January in the outdoor Meadowlands...
    Posted by JintsFan

Are you serious???

There is no question, none at all, that your team has faced a cupcake schedule thus far.  You need to worry about your own team, Jintsie.

And for the record, I don't know what game you were watching, but your entire team came unraveled today.  The only victory your team mustered today was Coughlin being able to keep most of his cool.  Period.

Are the Pats really as good as their score shows?  Of course not.  But if you think the Giants aren't in for a rude awakening, you either don't know football all that well or you're simply pie eyed.

Please think before you post.  Your posts are usually not this trollish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

He's just mad that his team was exposed today. After wins against the Skins, Chiefs, Bucs, and Raiders (opponents with a combined ONE WIN so far), Jints was starting to believe his own hype! So, in the manner of trolls, he has to come here and talk BS. And he really doesn't have much to brag about for 08, either. Being the #1 seed doesn't mean squat if you let a WC team walk into your house and spank you like a red-headed stepchild! Typical NY behavior. They're famous for their mouths running overime while their brain is on vacation!!! I agree Jints is not usually this bad. I suppose the rude awakening he had today put him out of temper!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In regards to today's awful day for the G-Men-a day I predicted if they did not get any pass rush (see my comments to TexPat and Sam Adams in "Week Six Picks Thread for proof)- keep in mind that last year, Jints went 5-0 against so-called "weak" schedule, were whitewashed 35-14 by Browns and called "frauds", etc...then won the next six, including victories against the eventual SB Champ Steelers, the Raven, The Cardinals and Eagles, to go 11-1. If not for a moron and a gun-like TexPat says-G-men repeat, as they were clearly the best team in football at that time. Basically, then, I wouldn't put all that much stock into today's game , Patsies Faithful. Remember the 38 you hung on Jints last game of 07? How'd that work out a few weeks later? Come to me after week 10 or so and we'll see if Giants are good or bad or both. But I have the feeling we'll see Mr. Brees again, and if it's January in the outdoor Meadowlands...
    Posted by JintsFan

Did the Giants play today? I didn't put much thought into it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans! : Did the Giants play today? I didn't put much thought into it.
    Posted by zbellino

Ouch.

For those of you who didn't know, brevity continues to be the soul of wit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Calmy-  How is that a two way street?  Was the thread started on the Giants message board?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Did the Giants lose today or something?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Did the Giants lose today or something?
    Posted by mikzor

Depends who you talk to.

I don't doubt there are plenty of people in greater-New Jersey who will tell you that the Jints merely ran out of time while trailing by a mere three touchdowns.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Funny thing about football. Previous seasons are meaningless. But hey if you need to throw a baby fit on another team's site to make up for that spanking you got today be my guest

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

Posted by JintsFan

i wouldn't put to much into today's loss either, but the giants did look pathetic. why try to move the ball with 55 sec.left in first half. you stopped them on 4th and goal, to only turn the ball over, to go down by 17 going into the half. eli, didn't look like the top 5 QB that i anointed him a few weeks back. the defense put no pressure on drew brees either. 
    yes they did play a weak schedual up to this point. and we will see by week 10 just how good they are. but being a bartender in lower westchester, and workinh today for the game, it was nice to see all the giants fans cry and complain about every call against them. and also to hear them worry about next weeks sunday night match up. do i think they are done, NO, they are still top 5 in the NFL, and should win the divison, but at this point, i don't think they will have home field advantage at the ghetto lands this post season. but time will tell. go luck giant fan. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Wow, that was fast. This has to be the most defensive post ever written. In fact, you apparently even started it before the game. 

Don't worry. I sent Eli a "Welcome To The NFL" cookie gram. It comes with a small blanket to dry his tears.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans! : i wouldn't put to much into today's loss either, but the giants did look pathetic. why try to move the ball with 55 sec.left in first half. you stopped them on 4th and goal, to only turn the ball over, to go down by 17 going into the half. eli, didn't look like the top 5 QB that i anointed him a few weeks back. the defense put no pressure on drew brees either.  yes they did play a weak schedual up to this point. and we will see by week 10 just how good they are. but being a bartender in lower westchester, and workinh today for the game, it was nice to see all the giants fans cry and complain about every call against them. and also to hear them worry about next weeks sunday night match up. do i think they are done, NO, they are still top 5 in the NFL, and should win the divison, but at this point, i don't think they will have home field advantage at the ghetto lands this post season. but time will tell. go luck giant fan. 
    Posted by msniii

Eli will always be a top 5 QB. Just as long as the opponents don't have more than 1 win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans! : Funny thing about football. Previous seasons are meaningless. But hey if you need to throw a baby fit on another team's site to make up for that spanking you got today be my guest
    Posted by Evil2009

Right on Evil, what does last year have to do with this year?(nothing)

Jints, i do remember last year too. Let me remind you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jints... seems like sour grapes to come to this board, AFTER your Giants get spanked, just to downplay how well the Pats played.  I don't recall the Giants putting 59 points on the board AND shutting out the opponent, no matter what their record is!  In the snow, too!  This is the "on any given Sunday NFL" and you still have to play the game, don't you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Posted by JintsFan

And maybe if Brady didn't get hurt week one we'd have another Super Bowl trophy.

Don't live your life on if's and but's and what happened in the past. This is a new year the future is undecided. We get to make our own future and each week just root for our favorites teams to win. How they all end up will soon be decided over the next 15 weeks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1522273. Show user_1522273's posts

Maybe the guy got thrown off the Giants board.  That's all I can figure.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Uh not sure how its gonna be in the meadowlands when the saints have a better record? If your that bored go visit plaxico

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Caring about the Giants wasn't on my checklist today.  If I was more computer savvy, I would cue up that Giants fan crying on youtube after last years playoff loss.  "Giants fan in shambles" youtube

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Huh? What's your point? Your team got spanked

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I reserve the right to withhold from talking trash until after we face the Saints.  They're a real good team this year.

Sections
Shortcuts