Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!!

Lot's of folks appeared to jump off the wagon when the Pats put up a stinker of a half against Miami.  Then they turn it right around and tie the game in less than 13 minutes to begin the second half.  We have seen it in many weeks, haven't we?  The team starts slow then poors it on.  It may not be the greatest thing for our faith in the team, but, it IS the team that is playing to win.  Sometimes, you need time to get it together!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!!

In Response to Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!!:
    [QUOTE]Lot's of folks appeared to jump off the wagon when the Pats put up a stinker of a half against Miami.  Then they turn it right around and tie the game in less than 13 minutes to begin the second half.  We have seen it in many weeks, haven't we?  The team starts slow then poors it on.  It may not be the greatest thing for our faith in the team, but, it IS the team that is playing to win.  Sometimes, you need time to get it together!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I said the exact same thing at half time on the game thread.Pats and RS fans are extremely fickle.

To RS and Pats fans every thing is worse than it really is and everything is better than it really is. Extreme swings during a game are common.
    One person posted Welker can't catch during the first half how stupid was that comment. There were dozens of other similar ones.

It is no wonder the Boston fans have a bad rep they are either dancing on the opponent's grave or jumping off the Tobin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Didn't see alot of defense hate in the game thread either for once.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from intolerance. Show intolerance's posts

what? you can't boo your 11-3 Patriots team after that 1st half performance.  i am sure if you ask any Patriot veteran at half time, they will tell you they deserve to hear nothing but boos

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!!:
    [QUOTE]what? you can't boo your 11-3 Patriots team after that 1st half performance.  i am sure if you ask any Patriot veteran at half time, they will tell you they deserve to hear nothing but boos
    Posted by intolerance[/QUOTE]

i was surprised the fans at the stadium didn't boo louder. they sounded like half-a$$$ed boos

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I was extremely frustrated. I saw all the lessons about defeating an agressive defense that was totally overplying the pass and selling out for getting to the QB wash away...all the progress I thought they made this season. The ONE thing they have tried to solve (and made great progress) for the past 3 years LOST.

OK, Miami D was playing great and from other games this year we knew they, as many other defenses,  could not keep it up....but the Pats were still forcing the pass where clearly the run was working great in the first part of the game.

They needed to run it down miams throat until they let off..then pass...

All defenses in the NFL will eventually give in to this offense..just wonder why we need to make it sooo painful until that happens.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Defense was on the field the whole 1st half. They did a darn good job. They gave up 17pts. It flipped on the Dolphins, in the 2nd half, and they gave up 27.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

The truth. hats off to our defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]what? you can't boo your 11-3 Patriots team after that 1st half performance.  i am sure if you ask any Patriot veteran at half time, they will tell you they deserve to hear nothing but boos

You can boo but don't say stupid things like Welker can't catch or Brady suks or we are gonna lose this one... especially in the first half. I understand frustration but far too many say really dumb stuff based upon one or two plays.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!! : The truth. hats off to our defense.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

12 mia possessions... pats d only allowed mia to score on 4 of them

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!! : You can boo but don't say stupid things like Welker can't catch or Brady suks or we are gonna lose this one... especially in the first half. I understand frustration but far too many say really dumb stuff based upon one or two plays.......
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

agreed..amazing they even tried to pass Brady had no time to do anything in the first part of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't jump ship after only 30 minutes!! : i was surprised the fans at the stadium didn't boo louder. they sounded like half-a$$$ed boos
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Well I'm SORRY Kansas, but that's the entirely justifiable & deserving response that now graces Our kindred post-2001-team-following diehard Patriot Fans who have it in their means to be front row season ticket holders for every game, year in and year out...  
    And I, of course, concur.  It would be both a repulsive & demeening act for them to grant a full-volumed audial display of condescension towards such a pathetic favorite team who sat on their #sses not just once, but twice(!) in the short-span of the past 11 years in their efforts to finish first in their division, And today whose 1st half efforts to win their conference leading 12th of the 15 played games...were nothing less than a personal insult to each & every loyal Pats Fan at Gillette today.
    Pssh, this New England Team got off easy...  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Seriously, I couldn't read the game thread by the start of the 2nd quarter. I'm done with those threads, too many whiners on there. Every time they give up a drive of more than 50 yards or punt a few times the one and done posters come out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Never said anything about not booing the team.  There were quite a few posters during the first half of the game that gave up the ship as to the chances the Pats would win today, worse, yet, projected that feeling towards the playoffs as a "one and done" team.  All off of a bad half!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Somebody was jumping ship?