Don't look now but this Patriot team just got real healthy real fast.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Don't look now but this Patriot team just got real healthy real fast.....

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/11372501/rob-gronkowski-new-england-patriots-participates-full-team-drills" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/11372501/rob-gronkowski-new-england-patriots-participates-full-team-drills

The return of "The Gronk"

Oh by the way, Dobson, Mayo, Hoomy, Easley, Stork, Gallon all practicing full.

Great looking team so far. Here is to staying healthy! Cheers!

"Defense Wins Championships"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Don't look now but this Patriot team just got real healthy real fast.....

I'm not trying to be negative or rain on your thread but do you know what the issue with Vollmer might be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This team is scary deep, we have too many good O linemen, RB's, corners even though we traded a very good prospect and QB's.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be negative or rain on your thread but do you know what the issue with Vollmer might be?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I would hope a few days of maintenance as appeared to be the case with Mayo. Get a look at the depth players. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would hope a few days of maintenance as appeared to be the case with Mayo. Get a look at the depth players. 

[/QUOTE]

I hope they play the back end guys heavily, let's the kids battle it out.  I'm excited to have Easley back, we should see him at 3/4 end soon enough.  If he can hold up against the run and/or play going forward we will have added a lot to our pass rush.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope they play the back end guys heavily, let's the kids battle it out.  I'm excited to have Easley back, we should see him at 3/4 end soon enough.  If he can hold up against the run and/or play going forward we will have added a lot to our pass rush.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

VW, Kelly with Easley and Jones at DE...yikes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team is scary deep, we have too many good O linemen, RB's, corners even though we traded a very good prospect and QB's.  

Not true. I heard we're thin all over. RKrap said so.  His minions have also been doing some legendary handwringing recently.

"Develin is exepednable"

"KT on the bubble"

"Our TE 3rd stringer is vital"

[/QUOTE]

Hey Queenie, think with all those players getting healthy that the patsies D will be able to duck under 4.5 yards per carry?  Do you think that the patsie D will actually be able to force some turnovers this year?  Didn't you say that was the most important defensive stat?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too many burritos and one too many cups of coffee.   Sounds like he plastered the porcelain in stall 3.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You talking about stalls made me very uncomfortable...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

^Yes.

Enjoy watching it!

[/QUOTE]

What's your big prediction? 4.4? 4.3?  Even thought the Jets forced WAY more turnovers than the patsies did last year, are you predicting that the patsies will have more?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Being healthy on Aug 18th is good, but being healthy on Feb 1 2015 is all that really matters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Truechamp I share your optimism - I'm not as confident Dobson is ready and hearing a bit that Gronk isn't quite there but overall, this squad looks healthy at the key positions. I care more about top line health than depth but both look good. 

Some folks in this forum seem to have assigned the Pats a bunch of wins on paper - the games still have to be played but if this team stays relatively healthy, hard to imagine a team in the AFC matching up. 

Kudos to Pats management and BB for a particularly strong offseason

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Truechamp I share your optimism - I'm not as confident Dobson is ready and hearing a bit that Gronk isn't quite there but overall, this squad looks healthy at the key positions. I care more about top line health than depth but both look good. 

Some folks in this forum seem to have assigned the Pats a bunch of wins on paper - the games still have to be played but if this team stays relatively healthy, hard to imagine a team in the AFC matching up. 

Kudos to Pats management and BB for a particularly strong offseason

[/QUOTE]

Apparently Dobson played in 11 on 11's and took at least one good shot from a linebacker.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Well,getting healthy is stage 1 of staying healthy.  Anyone hear at 1/2 time of last nights game Moss saying to Curt Menefee that the patriots have done the most to improve and win the Super Bowl simply by getting healthy.  I love me some Moss.  Let's Go Patriots!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Hopefully they can all get on the same page over the next few days and prepare for the biggest game of the preseason.  Very much looking forward to see what this team is capable of when everyone is healthy and playing. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hopefully they can all get on the same page over the next few days and prepare for the biggest game of the preseason.  Very much looking forward to see what this team is capable of when everyone is healthy and playing. 

[/QUOTE]

We won't see that until game one of the regular season... we'll see vanilla this preseason.

Sections
Shortcuts