DONT OVERLOOK THE BILLS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: DONT OVERLOOK THE BILLS

8 of 10 times in the red zone, they have scored TOUCHDOWNS! enouugh said....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

In Response to Re: DONT OVERLOOK THE BILLS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DONT OVERLOOK THE BILLS : It is funny sort of funny to see his overconfidence, though. They played a depleted KC team with a terrible head coach and the Raiders. And then he calls the Pats D "mediocre". NE slapped the #1 rated 2010 offense on Sunday, so I don't see it as "mediocre". Good is better than "mediocre".
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

my thoughts on the pats d have little to do with me allegiance towards the bills. i live in maine. i know the patriots. i know they are thinning in the secondary a touch due to injury, i know the patriots have a knack of making the other team make poor turnovers, i know that the patriots give up a ton of yards a game, i know that thanks to the greek god of touchdowns and hair products, none of those things usually matter. i also know that barring a decent pass rush, something buffalo hasn't had for decades it seems, brady will carve our secondary like a thankgiving turkey. but once again, to think that buffalo will only score 17 in the process of getting blown out by 5 tds is entirely laughable.

and i'm not sure if you're old enough to know anything but boston teams winning and competitive, but when your team has one total winning season in the last decade, getting excited after a blowout and a comeback in which the offense scores 79 combined points is damn excusable in my opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: DONT OVERLOOK THE BILLS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DONT OVERLOOK THE BILLS : my thoughts on the pats d have little to do with me allegiance towards the bills. i live in maine. i know the patriots. i know they are thinning in the secondary a touch due to injury, i know the patriots have a knack of making the other team make poor turnovers, i know that the patriots give up a ton of yards a game, i know that thanks to the greek god of touchdowns and hair products, none of those things usually matter. i also know that barring a decent pass rush, something buffalo hasn't had for decades it seems, brady will carve our secondary like a thankgiving turkey. but once again, to think that buffalo will only score 17 in the process of getting blown out by 5 tds is entirely laughable. and i'm not sure if you're old enough to know anything but boston teams winning and competitive, but when your team has one total winning season in the last decade, getting excited after a blowout and a comeback in which the offense scores 79 combined points is damn excusable in my opinion.
    Posted by Heff-17[/QUOTE]

Been there done that as a Pats fan for years Heff. Doesn't it feel good? I'll take the Pats teams we have now over those older teams but winning another superbowl won't feel as good afterwards as that occasional blowout by a bads Pats team felt back in the day! Good luck to you and your team, as long as they aren't playing the Pats!