Don't sign Brady, unless...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Don't sign Brady, unless...

...the team bothers to put some receivers (including a TE or two) and a decent RB to handle a healthy load.  Otherwise, just put any slug at QB and look up at the jets/Dolphins for the next few seasons.

Surely, the Patriots have learned that they must build around Tom?
    Either have a D to beat the pass, or PASS BETTER/MORE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Don't sign Brady, unless...

Unless nothing.  SIGN Brady for long term.  They will work this out internally like they normally do. 
    He is the reason why we have 3 SB's.  The Pats NEED to pick up big time TALENT again to surround Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

First: 7/26/2008
    Last: 1/27/2010
    ...the team bothers to put some receivers (including a TE or two) and a decent RB to handle a healthy load.  Otherwise, just put any slug at QB and look up at the jets/Dolphins for the next few seasons.

Surely, the Patriots have learned that they must build around Tom?
    Either have a D to beat the pass, or PASS BETTER/MORE!

So let me get this straight.....if the Pats don't get improve in all of these positions that you want to see Brady go?  Who would you rather have at QB?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No way.  Of course Sign Brady!  but the Pats need to surround Brady with Talent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

This is a joke right? Don't sign Brady? I didn't realize good LSD was still available

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

This is comedy hour or someone had a little too much too drink or acting the Leon part. 

Don't sign Brady!  W T F is that about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon is posing as a colts fan today---Manning1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fosdyke71. Show fosdyke71's posts

BT's point is that it's pointless to sign Brady to big $ unless you give him the weapons he needs to win rings. Brady is great, but he can't work miracles. Say what you like about the Colts, but they've always made sure Manning has had the ammo he needed to hurt an opponent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

It is remarkable that Brady has been here for 10 years and the Patriots have not been able to find a TE for him. How long will it take? Brady needs someone like Dallas Clark, Tony Gonzales, Cooley, Heap,  Gates.  We must have the least productive TE position in NFL.  Will Belichick wake up?   Watson is useless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

What the he ll are they putting in clamchowder now a days?  Don't resign brady unless you give them weapons???

So what you are saying is we give up a run at the SB if we dont add an extra weapon or two for Tom?  Because buddy there's no chance in BB's green earth we get to the SB without Brady.

Don't sign Brady, unless he's dead and even then I would try get God to send him back for a 1st rounder.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Sign Brady, the only other option was keeping Matt Cassel (my preference) and THAT ship has sailed. Get 2 BIG (tall and meaty, ala Bradon Marshall) receiver that you can throw to even if they are covered.  START THROWING TO A TIGHT END!  Run Moroney until he is dead.  He did figure it out this year, lets ride him.  Cut a few backs. Draft a big back. Sign Wilfork.  Beef up rest of  the D line.  BIG, 4 man front.  GET SOME PUSH.  Keep Bodden, ditch Springs.  Get an experienced 2nd corner.  Ditch Thomas.  Keep McGowan, Sanders, Merriweather, Butler.  Ditch Crable, Wilhite, Wheatley.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

posted at 1/27/2010 4:41 PM EST

First: 6/25/2008
    Last: 1/27/2010
    manning is "good" becuase he's played the same offense since his mother and father had their first hot date.

I have to correct you here. Manning's mother and father never had a hot date! He met her at a gang bang party in the early days of the hood, there is no way Payless Manning is a child from one mans sp erm, have you seen the forehead on this  guy? He has genes from 15 different races including K-9.

Now that you know the truth about the Mannings, the only person on the Patriots team that you need to be concerned about signing is Brady. He will sign with the Patriots for less money if he has to, he has no desire to be on any other team in the league, I have this on good authority since I get the freak on with his wife while he is on the road. Relax, Im doing it for the fans to keep her happy so she doesnt pester Tommy Boy at game time. Shes a pig but hey, I dont mind!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

wow. i'm no big manning supporter but that's harsh, man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

You think we would have won a few more super bowls if we had a right tackle better than Kaz?  I can't help but feel that O-line has been neglected over the years (e.g.  3 first round picks for d-line, only 1 for o-line).   How did what's his name, Ashworth, work out with the Seahawks?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

All that Manning hate is nonsense and so contrived. The guy has been our rival for an hour and people are acting like he's ulf samuelsson. Im no Manning or colt fan, not at all, but this hate towards them is so over the top. Anyone breathing can see how contrived it is, I call it IBC or Inferiority-Brady-Complex. I really believe some of you secretly think/know Manning is better and try so hard to prove that 12 is better its completely obvi and over the top. Im sorry, but your kidding yourself if you think one is head and shoulders above the other guy. Both have some of the best footwork, pocket presence/awareness, field generalship, they can make every throw on the field, deceive DB's with a look or pump fake. Both are amazing at making decsions in the middle of a play after their original call is blown up and I dont buy the Mannings a choke artist line anymore. The guy has almost double the 4th qr comebacks as 12 and could have packed it in last week, but didnt. And the fact that this guy just keeps on producing with no-names at rec. is incredible, seriously take him off that team and that franchise is in Las Vegas playing ball. Listen I love 12 as much as next guy, but our first two titles were all Defense and coaching, and look at last year. Matt Cassell might be one of the 5-10 worst QB's in the league and we were how close to getting in the tourny. BTW Davidsone hows Matty C doin' now? Throwing for 100 yards was considered a very good game for him and KC as a whole wasnt nearly as bad as their record showed. Regarding the q's , not locking up 12 under any circumstances is just dumb. We made it to the playoffs this year, got destroyed, but made it there with maybe our worst team since the BB-12 era. We were a top 10 team with no defense, no offense, a terrible OC and only one real scoring threat in our O. Great strides can be made in a offseason with the draft and F/A, this franchise knows fans wont stand for paying $400 to go to a game and have such a bad product on the field. I really expect them to make those strides this year and have no reason to believe they wont. The core group of guys 12, 75, 81, 67 etc have about 4-5 years of elite play left, they just need one or two studs and a couple more role players and their contenders again.

Sections
Shortcuts