Dont sleep on Houston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Dont sleep on Houston

1. Thier running game is lethal. Great combo with Foster/Tate. Their O Line is very underrated.

2. They have the defense to give Brady fits. Fast, big, and athletic pass rushers could be a problem. On the bright side, I feel as though safties are their weak spot, which is good because we have the tight ends to cause a mismatch.

3. I know Yates isnt all that, but the Pats tend to struggle against QB's that they have never faced before.

They still have a game to play in Baltimore though. It is shocking how very few people are giving them a shot to win. IMO they have a good chance of knocking off the Ravens. I still think Baltimore will win, but I will not be shocked whatsoever to see that our AFCCG opponent is the Texans

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Dont sleep on Houston

Arian Foster is the wild card. He may be the best RB in the league at this moment, and can take over a game single-handedly. If he really gets going, he could run straight through Baltimore and NE on the way to Indy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I agree, I'm rooting for Baltimore today. Houston is the type of team that can go all the way - they are the right age at most of the key positions on that team - young, explosive, athletic and yet experienced enough not to pee themselves on the big stage.

One thing to consider is if they come in here next week and it's 20 degrees...that could be the determining factor. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What pass rushers? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ok, but what about Balty?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

In Response to Re: Dont sleep on Houston:
    I agree, I'm rooting for Baltimore today. Houston is the type of team that can go all the way - they are the right age at most of the key positions on that team - young, explosive, athletic and yet experienced enough not to pee themselves on the big stage. One thing to consider is if they come in here next week and it's 20 degrees...that could be the determining factor. 
    Posted by mthurl

But if we pay them next week that means they will have won IN Baltimore, which im sure will be cold today, but im too lazy to check the maryland weather right now

Sections
Shortcuts