Don't worry about the D

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Re: Don't worry about the D

I think fans will let you hang yourself with this ebonics-laden rant of yours.

Case closed.

People like you are the problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Look guys, I was hoping we could shut off Days of Our Lives and get back to football.  I realize you are long time posters, but come on, exchange e-mail addresses to continue the Hatfield-McCoy feud.  I'd rather read your opinions than your barbs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

My Opinion..I'm not worried about the D because the offense is going to kick Azzz.
    The defense, who knows but if we score 30 points a game we're going to win many games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

In Response to Re: Don't worry about the D:
    Look guys, I was hoping we could shut off Days of Our Lives and get back to football.  I realize you are long time posters, but come on, exchange e-mail addresses to continue the Hatfield-McCoy feud.  I'd rather read your opinions than your barbs. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

Notice who instigates the barbs, though. It's trolls and irrationals that insitigate the whole thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Don't worry about the D : Notice who instigates the barbs, though. It's trolls and irrationals that insitigate the whole thing.
    Posted by NoPinkHatPatsFans

HTH did you get banned again already?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

No idea.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

Sweet.  We'll all take note of your own insecurity needing a computer to show you self control and discipline. Speaks volumes. And it's "infinite". Learn to spell before lecturing. Thanks, All Pats Fans Who Aren't Dumb or Irrational
    Posted by NoPinkHatPatsFans

The Master of the English Language and All Its Uses is back! 

Keep up the spell-bashing. It's all you've got. 

You're so transparent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Less "transparent" than you, troll.

6 posts? Let us know when you get big boy pants and don't feel so insecure you can't talk football here.

Pathetic.

So insecure.

6 posts and they are all about me pointing out the irony of tennieboppers using their time on a board to be insecure.  Priceless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

@pf76....   that rant is like the pot calling the kettle black....  you cant have it both ways...

billb will go down as the best coach that ever lived...thats not ballwashing thats a fact...no team in the last ten years had done anything close to the pats... thats a fact...you may not like how billb operates/drafts/cuts players/budgets what ever  and you call yourself objective... but you cant argue with the facts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

The D STINKS...

Sections
Shortcuts