Donte Stallworth gets 30 days in jail for accident

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

Re: Donte Stallworth gets 30 days in jail for accident

Mighty,

the trouble with your statement "District attorneys cannot agree to plea bargains that are unjust.  Nor can a judge accept one" is how you define or understand the word unjust. if everyone agreed on what unjust meant things would be real simple. however, the da and judge in this case thought this deal was "just" so they went ahead with it. You may not agree and call it unjust, but that doesn't mean they are not without the legal authority to make those calls.

btw, what is the incentive for judges or da's to give special treatment to stars?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The main point we should all be taking away from this whole thing is if any of us were in Stallworths shoes we would all be going to jail for 15 years. Stupididiot can call me brainless all he wants it does not change the FACT that rich people get away with stuff poor people dont. If I hit a man while he was jaywalking and the cops later found out i was drunk when i hit and killed him I would be sent away no question about it. And by the way stupididiot i do think you and me would see eye to eye on a number of other subjects as i to offton go on rants about realality tv turned americans into mindless drowns lol so we seem to be on the same page however you lumped me in with those morons and that is not the case. We just dont see eye to eye on this subject thats all.
    Posted by MVPkilla

This isn't true. If you pleaded not guilty and were then convicted, then you might go to jail for 15 years. That is the maximum. There is no minimum. You would be sentenced based on a variety of things including the wishes of any surviving victims, your behavior regarding the charges and the judges feelings on DUI Vehicular Homicide. They are mitigating factors and they apply during sentencing. 

Now, if you pleaded guilty and arranged a plea deal, your sentence should and would most likely be less than if convicted by a jury or bench. Ownership and responsibility and remorse are mitigating factors, like it or not. That the family wanted to settle (and I understand the 17 yo daughter was the big reason behind this.) also mitigates things. That Stallworth has money and probably great insurance is one thing. That he stayed at the scene, tried what he could to help his victim after striking him, admitted his involvement and expressed remorse from the beginning and throughout, are all mitigating factors. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I may not be able to tell you the exact number of years and months that would be a perfectly just sentence, but I damn well know that 30 days is not just.  And the Florida state legislature seems to think that even contributing to someone's death as a result of a DUI should get you a minimum of 4 years so I would say the people of Florida think anything less than 4 years is unjust. 

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0316/Sec193.HTM

But Stallworth's lawyers apparently found a loophole and the DA and judge just bent over.  They may have the power to let Stallworth get away with it but they have no right.  

Why are prosecutors and judges partial to the rich?  Because they are politicians and are controlled by the rich.  Because the media controls the politicians and loves the NFL, and it's in the interest of every corporation that advertises through the NFL to paint this as just an unfortunate accident.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

I suppose the folks that agree with you in florida should vote the DA and the judge out of a job.

All i can say is deals are made everyday in every court across this country. you would be shocked at how many chances and slaps on the wrist are given to defendants who are poor, unknown to the world, AND with horrible records. however, it seems whenever a famous person gets a deal that is COMMON fare, everyone is outraged.

i would also say that the judge and da would be far wiser, if being re-elected were the only concern, to give stallworth a stern penalty. Look at the outrage that this has created, in the next election i'm sure someone will use this case as an example of what is wrong with the incumbents.

Believe it or not most attorneys, judges and politicians truly do what they think is right (not all, but most). however, when people don't agree with those decisions everyone labels them crooks/liars/or pawns for the rich. this simplified world is a cop out used instead of taking the time to really understanding the facts and reality of a situation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Stupideeediot, If this was entirely the fault of the jaywalker then the DA and the judge better be making that damn clear and be telling the public that there is no doubt that this was the victim's fault and not Stallworth's because otherwise this leniency is inexcusable.  But all I'm seeing in the paper is the authorities talking about his cooperation and the victim's family wanting to put the matter to rest which is total bullsh!t.   If Bub is right and this was a six lane road with no intersections and Stallworth had time to honk his horn then he should absolutely get 15 years in prison.  Poor people go to prison while the rich get bailed out.  We should be rioting.
    Posted by themightypatriots

mighty:

Although it has been a while since I've lived in the Miami area, I believe that the portion of the Macarthur Causeway (connecting Miami to Miami Beach) where the accident took place was close to an intersection with a traffic light. If you are going westbound (towards Miami), you have to turn left at the light in order to reach the ferry (where Stallworth had just gotten off just before the accident happened) and if I remember correctly - if you turn right at that same traffic light (going west towards Miami) you'l turn into Star Island. My point is that just before you get to that traffic light intersection, there was (when I lived in the area) a bus stop which was used by people getting off the ferry to take them into Miami and points beyond.

Having said this, I can see a scenario where the victim - being in a hurry and not wanting to miss his bus - could have jaywalked at that hour of the morning. This is not to excuse Stallworth's actions. It is only to try to make some sense - via speculation - as to what may have happened.

Before the judge gets criticized further for letting the deal go through, let's take a look at it from each side's perspective:

a/ Stallworth - He was facing the premature end of his football career and a 15-year sentence in Miami-Dade County jail, not a pleasant prospect. So serving 30 days, doing community service, and paying a negotiated amount to the victim's family - while still playing NFL football, is a much more palatable prospect and doable.

b/ State Attorney's Office - State Attorneys in Florida are elected and like DA's everywhere - you run on your conviction ratio. So, it is better (from an election wise perspective) to get a sure win than fight it out and face the possibility of an OJ-style jury acquitting Stallworth (as remote as that possibility may be).

c/ Victim's Family - They, presumably with the help of their legal advisors, had to weigh between getting a hefty settlement deal now at no cost to them (except legal fees) versus suing Stallworth and facing the prospect of a trial that could take months if not years - with legal fees and other costs eating up most if not all of whatever they may win under such a lawsuit (assuming they win, this is Miami: anything that can happen, will happen). This speculation also presumes that said payments by Stallworth to the family would be done through the Judge's office (i.e. Stallworth sends payment to the judiciary administrative offices, and they cut out the checks to the family).

Yes, another celebrity dodged a legal "bullet" so to speak. But sometimes, you have to look at things from as many angles as possible in order to see the logic - however flawed - of the solution arrived at by the participating sides.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You make a lot of good points, Belenus. Had the family gone through the court system their 17 year old daughter's children would have been able to use the settlement for college! And I'm sure their input had a great deal to do with the lienient sentence. As for your scenario of the guy hurrying to cross to catch his bus I would put money on it. Evidently he was in such a hurry he neglected to look both ways, or seriously misjudged Stallworth's car. These facts would also be a factor into determining responsibility, as jaywalking is also illegal. You also hit the nail on the head about the DA's office. Perhaps (knowing the tendencies of jurors in the district - who tend to be homeowners and generally wealthier than the average citizen) they judged a conviction might be difficult to obtain, while a lengthy and highly publicized trial was a certainty. Although had Stallworth received a lengthy sentence he would have gone to a state facility (most likely a minimum security "work farm"), and not the Dade County Jail. I still think 30 days is way too lienient, though. But as you stated, there are a lot more angles to the case than what we've heard (or read) in the news. Stallworth may well be the "good guy" that they are trying to paint him, and his remorse may be genuine (unlike some of these other "bad actors"). I would still hope that based on the conviction (or admission) Goodell will suspend him for at least 8 games, and my "suggestion" would be the entire 09 season. If all the parties in Miami agree, who are we to cry outrage? My biggest concern is the message it sends to prospective players who may think that money will truly "buy" your way out of anything. Comparisons to OJ are a bit skewed, as (if he indeed committed the crime) it was a premeditated act of malice, and IMO would warrant the death penalty. Stupidity or not, Stallworth's act was indeed an accident, with no intent. Therefore there is absolutely no parallel to the Simpson case.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Manslaughter and murder are both someone dying at the hands of someone else. that is the only thing that truly matters. Near where I live, a little kid accidentally shot his sister in the face and she died. This little boy was charged with murder, I believe. He didn't purposely shoot her in the face. He accidentally pulled the trigger on "Grampa's gun" that he found. If this is murder, why isn't running someone over?
    Posted by Dead54

That's sad to hear. The exact same thing happened when a friend of mine accidentally shot another friend and killed him as well, the only difference was he was an adult and didn't see one moment of jailtime. I think "grandpa" or the owner of that gun should have faced charges as well, the right to own a firearm also carries a huge responsibilty of keeping it safe and far too many people ignore this  (as did my friend) in my opinion.

As far as Stallworth's sentence, i don't necessarily agree with the outcome but if the family feels that justice was served then I can accept it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

You make a lot of good points, Belenus. Had the family gone through the court system their 17 year old daughter's children would have been able to use the settlement for college! And I'm sure their input had a great deal to do with the lienient sentence. As for your scenario of the guy hurrying to cross to catch his bus I would put money on it. Evidently he was in such a hurry he neglected to look both ways, or seriously misjudged Stallworth's car. These facts would also be a factor into determining responsibility, as jaywalking is also illegal. You also hit the nail on the head about the DA's office. Perhaps (knowing the tendencies of jurors in the district - who tend to be homeowners and generally wealthier than the average citizen) they judged a conviction might be difficult to obtain, while a lengthy and highly publicized trial was a certainty. Although had Stallworth received a lengthy sentence he would have gone to a state facility (most likely a minimum security "work farm"), and not the Dade County Jail. I still think 30 days is way too lienient, though. But as you stated, there are a lot more angles to the case than what we've heard (or read) in the news. Stallworth may well be the "good guy" that they are trying to paint him, and his remorse may be genuine (unlike some of these other "bad actors"). I would still hope that based on the conviction (or admission) Goodell will suspend him for at least 8 games, and my "suggestion" would be the entire 09 season. If all the parties in Miami agree, who are we to cry outrage? My biggest concern is the message it sends to prospective players who may think that money will truly "buy" your way out of anything. Comparisons to OJ are a bit skewed, as (if he indeed committed the crime) it was a premeditated act of malice, and IMO would warrant the death penalty. Stupidity or not, Stallworth's act was indeed an accident, with no intent. Therefore there is absolutely no parallel to the Simpson case.  
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Bub:

I should have explained myself better on the oj-jury metaphor. What I was trying to convey is the possibility of a jury reaching a verdict that is totally opposite of what both legal experts and popular opinion were expecting in light of the overwhelming evidence presumably against the defendant. In no way does the Stallworth situation compare to the Simpson case.

As to how long should Goodell suspend Stallworth: that is another subject worthy of debate, since no matter the length of time he is suspended - there shall be endless arguments pro and con. If I were Stallworth's advisor, conversations with the commisioner's office would be already underway in order to "throw ourselves to the mercy of the court" in the hopes of mitigating the potential suspension to an acceptable amount of games. Don't be surprised if this is already taking place: expect some kind of an announcement soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I think "grandpa" or the owner of that gun should have faced charges as well, the right to own a firearm also carries a huge responsibilty of keeping it safe and far too many people ignore this  (as did my friend) in my opinion.

So true. Back in L.A. a friend of mine's son shot himself in the head while showing it off to his friends while getting stoned (he was 16). She had hid the gun on the top shelf of her closet. She did not face any charges. Although I would have been unhappy to see her go to jail, still, I considered her to be neglectful in storing the gun how she did.

I should have explained myself better on the oj-jury metaphor. What I was trying to convey is the possibility of a jury reaching a verdict that is totally opposite of what both legal experts and popular opinion were expecting in light of the overwhelming evidence presumably against the defendant. In no way does the Stallworth situation compare to the Simpson case.

Actually, I didn't remember you commenting on the OJ case...but I agree with your thoughts above. But there were a couple others who claimed that since both victims wound up dead the premise was the same. I believe there is a huge difference between maliciously killing someone and a person winding up dead due to negligence or bad judgement. But in a jury trial it may well have panned out similarly. As for the OJ case, I blame that mostly on the LAPD and the DA's office. They seemed more concerned with grandstanding and getting their faces on TV than they did at proving their case. Were I a juror I might have found it hard to vote guilty without any "reasonable doubt". Maybe his current incarceation is "poetic justice" for what happened to his wife and Goldman. The justice system in CA is as wacked out to the left as the FL system is to the right!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

"you would be shocked at how many chances and slaps on the wrist are given to defendants who are poor, unknown to the world, AND with horrible records."  So because other criminals get off easy, it's ok for Stallworth too?

"Believe it or not most attorneys, judges and politicians truly do what they think is right (not all, but most)."  Bullsh!t.  And what difference does it make?  Hitler thought he was right.

"everyone labels them crooks/liars/or pawns for the rich."  Damn right.

"this simplified world is a cop out used instead of taking the time to really understanding the facts and reality of a situation."  The reality is that our legal system let a man get away with manslaughter.

Belenus - the self-interest of Stallworth, the DA, and the family have nothing to do with what is right. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Point taken, mighty. But with all due respect, who can truly determine what is "right"? While we all consider (most of us, anyway) the 30 days to be too little, I'm sure there would be numerous opinions on what a "correct" sentence is. If you "establish" a set of guidelines as you suggest it could do more harm than good. Case in point are some of the "mandatory" sentences for people convicted on drug charges. I remember reading how mere users were sentenced to the same prison terms as drug lords. So while I'm sure your intentions are good, in a good number of instances such guidelines would not be a great idea. Much like penalties in football, a lot is left to the discression of human beings, who inevitable are not perfect. Were the world a perfect place we would have no need for courtrooms or prisons, though! I suppose the one thing we can all agree on is that this incient is truly a tragedy, and Stallworth should have more of a penalty than simply paying off the family.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If you dont think a judge can be bought then you need to grow up....the world is currupt, people are greedy, and money is power. Everyone has a price....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

If the judge gave stallworth 15 years. there would be people saying the da and judge are power hungry and simply trying to make a name for themselves while ignoring the opinions of the victims families!

Thats's the problem. these are tough calls that need to be made and regardless of the decision made, there will be people who think the basis for the decision is corruption.

maybe there are good people who just disagree with you!

nah, its easier to think of them as greedy, power hungry vermin--

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from peashooter62. Show peashooter62's posts

If Stallworth was not drunk this would have been an accident nothing more.no lawsuit no jail time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Goodell made the right call here.  This was a sad tragedy.  I will not claim to stand on moral high ground when judging Stallworth however.  Although drinking and driving has become less common nowadays, in my youth it was more common (and I'm not that old guys).  I can think of very few people I know (who drink) that at one time in their life did not get behind the wheel with at least the same BAC as Stallworth.  I've talked about this with friends and co-workers before.  Few drinking adults could stand up to a lie detector test if asked whether or not they ever drove under the influence, even once in their life.  It doesn't take much to match the BAC that Stallworth had.  What happened to Stallworth could have happened to a lot of us in our own lives had luck not been on our side.  I'm sure it's just a big coincidence that every poster will claim to be one of the few people who never ever drove under the influence at any age.

I'm not defending Stallworth or his actions.  Nor an I saying he should have gotten off so easy.  I'm just saying that the only thing that separates what Stallworth did from what a large percentage of the rest of us have done in our lives is a dose of bad luck.  How many of us have done some real stupid things that could have changed our lives forever had some bad luck showed up at the same time as our stupid acts?  What if someone were crossing the street that one time you drove under the influence?  What if an oncoming car with a family appeared that one time you passed a slow poke in a spot where you really couldn't see the road ahead too well?  A lot of us could have been Stallworth.  Keep that in mind as you discuss his situation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

"you would be shocked at how many chances and slaps on the wrist are given to defendants who are poor, unknown to the world, AND with horrible records."  So because other criminals get off easy, it's ok for Stallworth too? "Believe it or not most attorneys, judges and politicians truly do what they think is right (not all, but most)."   Bullsh!t.  And what difference does it make?  Hitler thought he was right. "everyone labels them crooks/liars/or pawns for the rich."  Damn right. "this simplified world is a cop out used instead of taking the time to really understanding the facts and reality of a situation."   The reality is that our legal system let a man get away with manslaughter. Belenus - the self-interest of Stallworth, the DA, and the family have nothing to do with what is right. 
    Posted by themightypatriots

mighty:

Of course it doesn't make it right, only expedient. There is an old saying, I don't remember the source, that goes like this: "....there is a big gulf between the way things are....and the way they should be."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

There is an old saying, I don't remeber the source, that goes like this: "....there is a big gulf between the way things are....and the way they should be."
    Posted by Belenus555

That's truly a good quote, wherever it came from.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

mvp,

you think there are a lot of high profile cases where the defendant or his attorney's contact the judge and arrange a pay-off for a particular ruling? Or in stallworth's case both the da and the judge are given a little something to get the desired result?

Is it like the movies where the call is made from a pay phone on a dark and stormy night and the judge/da is woken from his sleep? maybe he even tells his wife to go back to bed and then hears about all the money he gets if he just gives a particular ruling. Is the money delivered to the judge/da in a briefcase or is it wired to small island?

I'm not saying money and power are not factors to some extent in all people's lives, but how it applies in this case seems unclear.

If you dont think a judge can be bought then you need to grow up....the world is currupt, people are greedy, and money is power. Everyone has a price....
    Posted by MVPkilla

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

Mighty,

"you would be shocked at how many chances and slaps on the wrist are given to defendants who are poor, unknown to the world, AND with horrible records." 
    So because other criminals get off easy, it's ok for Stallworth too? No, your argument was that he was getting special treatment.

"Believe it or not most attorneys, judges and politicians truly do what they think is right (not all, but most)."  Bullsh!t.  And what difference does it make?  Hitler thought he was right. Hitler was murdering innocent people, very few absolute moral no-no's but murdering innocent people is probably up there. Anyways, it seems that your standard is, "if i don't think its right its wrong."

"everyone labels them crooks/liars/or pawns for the rich."  Damn right. This is an overly simplified view like the games children play-- cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, US and evil doers...

"this simplified world is a cop out used instead of taking the time to really understanding the facts and reality of a situation."  The reality is that our legal system let a man get away with manslaughter. No, a man was convicted and sentenced for the crime of manslaughter and you don't agree with the sentence. two different things

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Ctpat,

Stallworth did get special treatment.  It is obvious.  I know lots of other criminals get special treatment every day because the system s*cks, the police are corrupt, and the DAs are bought.

"very few absolute moral no-no's but murdering innocent people is probably up there"  And manslaughtering innocent people isn't? If you can't agree that manslaughter is an absolute moral no-no, I have nothing to say to you.

Caraway - you make an excellent point.  We've all made mistakes that could have landed us in big legal trouble if caught.  But the point I've been trying to make isn't that Stallworth is a horrible evil person (I feel bad for him) - my point is that the prosecutor and the judge in this case are horrible evil people.  Stallworth made a mistake and should pay the criminal penalty for it - but the prosecutor and the judge deliberately, maliciously disregarded their duty to the state and intentionally failed to exact justice.  They are the bad guys here, and I sure as heck hope the US Justice Department or the state attorney general prosecute them both, or else that an angry mob beats the $h!t out of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

MVPKilla: Your post on Football are usually well thought out.So why when it comes to social ills do you not look at both sides of the issue? The criminal courts are extremely backed up and you are not talking a clear case of anything more than the guy was run over by Donte Stallworth while he was driving a car, while he alledgedly was in an intoxicated state,now just for you Killa I'm going to explain something that you obviously missed,Donte Stallworth didn't run though I'm sure he could've also since you are pointing out the rich and the famous get off,well if that was the case why did Donte go to such degrees to make sure he didn't fight this case,he has the resources too have put up a hell of a defense and he had an eye witness who gave a written statement that the guy came out from between parked cars in a non crossing zone,so Donte's story holds water, also while we are on the subject do you seriously think that a man of his stature doesn't have the where withall to hire the experts necessary too put up a viable arguement as to the legitimacy of the breathalyzer test? What I'm trying to point out to you is that Donte made a mistake and in no way was he trying to buy his way out of the situation or he would have chosen to take this to trial and I'm here to tell you with his resources he would have won.He took the high road and faced the music,it was his attorney who fought for and recieved his freedom if thats what you want to call freedom,he's a prisoner in his own home for 2 years! His only escape from his house is too attend alcohol classes and being tested for drugs and alcohol every week for 8 years,he also gets to go and perform community service for a 1,000 hours thats approximately 35 hours a week of free labor to his community without pay for a year!Since we already know how much money he makes a year do you think you would want to give that much of your time for free for a year?I would also like to tell you I've been in his place in a way,so I'm speaking from experience.His life will never be the same and the thought of this man dying and for him to have part of the cause to his death will haunt him for all the years of his life.So you still think he got off light???? How about the loss of both community and personal respect which took him years to build,all lost for having one beer maybe 2 (just an example) and being part and partially involved in another persons action ending in sorrow for many.I deplore the actions taken by Roger "The Fraud"Goodell.Though I'm not sure it really matters to Donte anymore,I think it would have showed more to forgive Donte, at least the family of the deceased has.I'll still look forward to your opinion on the subject of football.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

the prosecutor and the judge deliberately, maliciously disregarded their duty to the state and intentionally failed to exact justice. 

These are pretty serious accusations...were you to put them in the press you might be looking at charges of slander. Although I'm sure in your heart you think this is the case, I'd wager you have no concrete evidence...like tape of money changing hands, or phone conversations with the actual "bribe". And you may be right, for all I know, please don't think I'm saying you are full of it! But believing it to be malicious and proving it are two different animals. Even a preponderance of the evidence would likely not acheive a "conviction" in this instance. As far as manslaughter goes, there are two kinds. One is if you are in some sort of confrontation with the victim, like a fistfight, and the guy falls and cracks his head on the pavement and dies. Then there is this type, an accident (regardless of his drinking and speeding, there was no "intent to injure"). That would be negligent manslaughter rather than malicious manslaughter. For all I know there may well be a legal distinction between the two, I think there ought to be. I do agree that there is a lot of corruption, and that it rises all the way to the top of the justice system. But without proof there is no way any of us can be 100% sure that is the case in this instance. Stallworth did also receive two years of house arrest (I'm assuming that means he'll have a bracelet and only be allowed out for work and/or medical and family reasons). His licence was revoked for life. His career may also be ended, and I'm sure the Browns will be taking action to recover any bonus monies already paid to him. So it wasn't like it was 30 days in jail then go back to his old life. I agree he should have got more jail time. And when we see cold blooded murderers walk away scot-free, this doesn't seem as bad as it appears standing alone with no comparisons. If, as you suggest, it is corruption, I hope someone produces the evidence and brings these people down. But I'm sure were you to be under suspicion of a crime with similar "circumstantial evidence", you would think differently.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

You can sue me for slander all you want but the simple fact that he got 30 days in jail and 2 years confined to his mansion is proof that the DA and judge were kissing his star studded a**.  The message they sent is simple - they won't lock rich people up in prison with the poor. 

Blatant crimes like this by public officials (like those committed by W, Cheney, Paulson & Co), where the public officials are protected by the legal system, warrant extra-legal justice - angry mob justice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Mighty, how did W and Cheney get into this?  Is your real name Ted Kennedy by any chance?  Politics has no place in these forums.  Since we're there, let me say that I could give a f*#k about the terrorists that you probably think W committed crimes against.  The terrorist below put 6 shots into me and killed my passenger.  I was in Kuwait as a civilian prior to the Iraq war so don't give me any "I was an occupier" line.  I would love to personally waterboard this sh$#head.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Mighty, how did W and Cheney get into this?  Is your real name Ted Kennedy by any chance?  Politics has no place in these forums.  Since we're there, let me say that I could give a f*#k about the terrorists that you probably think W committed crimes against.  The terrorist below put 6 shots into me and killed my passenger.  I was in Kuwait as a civilian prior to the Iraq war so don't give me any "I was an occupier" line.  I would love to personally waterboard this sh$#head.
    Posted by carawaydj

6 shots and you're still around to post on this message board, remind me never to start an argument with you, tough sob

Sections
Shortcuts