DORSETT has CTE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: DORSETT has CTE!

you must have it also. would explain your use of da this and da that. Thats not how urban kids talk today, tool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

you must have it also. would explain your use of da this and da that. Thats not how urban kids talk today, tool.

I thought you said you did not attack people? Then you said you only attacked people like me. which is it?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Commy isn't a person.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Now that's not very nice.

Weren't you on here the other day saying your were sorry for how you acted, you said you had a bad period and that everyone does, now you are back doing it all over again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Commy isn't a person.

Yes he is.  He is a poindexter trying to act street.  He totally fails at it.  No idea what he is going after with this act.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

I just figured he was trying to save letters on twitter.  Very difficult to read, though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

cmon Karp and Rico give me a break! CC and I go back a long ways! He is the only person on this board that I cnat stand based on his multiple daily foolish posts like this!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

cmon Karp and Rico give me a break! CC and I go back a long ways! He is the only person on this board that I cnat stand based on his multiple daily foolish posts like this!

Ok, I take back what I said.  We are all entitled to have a person or two that we don't like here. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hey Rusty, rkarp owns you around here.

Dear Rusty:

4,490 posts in less then 2 months?

Get a job!

Get a life!

Get out of my basement!

Loser!

Love, Mother

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I thought you said you did not attack people? Then you said you only attacked people like me. which is it?

He only attacks tools.

if a tool is someone who bludgeons you daily on this board, guilty as charged

Daily basis?  Who won our bet back in March where everyone here told you that you lost?

bawhahah

good morning, it is now November. I have cleaned your clock on every topic imaginable for the past 6 months, and the best you have is you say I lost a bet in March that I really won? Seriously Alice, I think the board has spoke, you are the loser here

For the last time, we bet that the Jets would be over or under the salary cap number by a certain date, and they were with the Cromartie restructure...maybe you should go back to 2009 when I said I didnt want to play the Jets in the playoffs?

Sections
Shortcuts