DOUBLING DOWN: what if we traded TB and made the TEBOW the qb going forward with his OFFENSE?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: DOUBLING DOWN: what if we traded TB and made the TEBOW the qb going forward with his OFFENSE?

What if we traded you to the Jets blog, Gang Green Nation? You could give them more clownish advice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: DOUBLING DOWN: what if we traded TB and made the TEBOW the qb going forward with his OFFENSE?

They're probably working out the deal right now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

any jabroni qb showing up and we make the playoffs and win the division. about the playoffs. whats been the prob? toughness. say what u want, there aint noone tougher in short yardage or in the red zone than the tebow.. NONEEEE! we may have mallet in there as well for some non-red zone or non-short yardage plays. talk about thinking outside the box. i say celts sign jason collins and the pats sign the tebow.. wow! talk about buzz meeting substance in a street fight! i would seriously consider this deal.. talking 3 #1s for tb with some other lesser picks. the base would b set for generations to come.. WHY not? why not? b objective, step away from the kool aid and THINK! BETWEEN JOSH AND BB, they could work something out. plus vinny T (classic bb guy) has been working with the tebow and been singing RAVES about him lately!)..

now you're just being silly for the sake of it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at Vinny Testaverde being mentioned here. 

Just when I thought I have seen the most ridiculous threads ever you decide to post this.  Congrats!!  This one has it's only little place at the top of the most ridiculous threads list.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

any jabroni qb showing up and we make the playoffs and win the division. about the playoffs. whats been the prob? toughness. say what u want, there aint noone tougher in short yardage or in the red zone than the tebow.. NONEEEE! we may have mallet in there as well for some non-red zone or non-short yardage plays. talk about thinking outside the box. i say celts sign jason collins and the pats sign the tebow.. wow! talk about buzz meeting substance in a street fight! i would seriously consider this deal.. talking 3 #1s for tb with some other lesser picks. the base would b set for generations to come.. WHY not? why not? b objective, step away from the kool aid and THINK! BETWEEN JOSH AND BB, they could work something out. plus vinny T (classic bb guy) has been working with the tebow and been singing RAVES about him lately!)..

OK. I generally consider using IGNORE for obnoxious people. You are one I will use it for because you are a waste of mine time. Good bye to seeing your posts....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I warned you not to drink the red koolaide!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Boston sports lover/communist contrarian get a life, job, girlfriend Or something. And yes I agree trade him to the jets board

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Forget about Koolaid, what's this guy smokin !! Sorry but no time for reading more of your gibberish. IGNORE LIST "ADD ONE PLEASE" !!

Hetch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are an alien.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

BB stated that losing Brady, you might as well cut off my right arm. As long as BB is head coach and Kraft the owner Tom Brady is going NOWHERE!!!!! This is a totally ridiculous thread. BB does't want Tebow just like the other 31 teams that let him pass through waivers because it would create a circus atmosphere. NO NO NO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Troll

Sections
Shortcuts