Dowling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Dowling

Read that he didnt play a single snap week 2.  Resting injury?, punishment for freelancing? or is Sterling Moore that much better than him?  Read somewhere that it was gameplan specific (bs).  

Anyone have any info? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Dowling

I remember Crusty and a few others jumping my sh** because I said he was bad after week 1.  As usual I'm more in tune with BB then most.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

pretty much  a first round pick. hope its not a waste.

a guy who started last year and did well without much of a camp.

and a consistent pattern continuing of cbs who come here and get worse on the field over time...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I remember Crusty and a few others jumping my sh** because I said he was bad after week 1.  As usual I'm more in tune with BB then most.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but...how's your shoulder feeling?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

His father is still alive. 96 years old. Nothing sadder than burying your own child, regardless of age.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think Ras-I is going to be a good player.  I love his size, I think he matches up well with the taller receivers.  Hope he plays this week, I would really like to see his progress.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt T.  Whatever you do, don't start a thread suggesting he should win the starting job anytime soon or we may get a 10k word post from Laz calling everyone else idiots.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

Clearly, we have every right to be concerned iwth this guy. But let's consider he's played a total of 4 (3.5 really) actual games thusfar in his NFL career. He went down in Week 2 last season and never saw the field again. As mentioned, we've got reasons to be concerned but with his size, potential and lack of gameday experience, I'm gonna back off for another few weeks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

Clearly, we have every right to be concerned iwth this guy. But let's consider he's played a total of 4 (3.5 really) actual games thusfar in his NFL career. He went down in Week 2 last season and never saw the field again. As mentioned, we've got reasons to be concerned but with his size, potential and lack of gameday experience, I'm gonna back off for another few weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Why is everybody sooooo afraid this year ??? C´mon guys !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts