DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

PETE CARROLL... we need more cowbell! more noise come playoff time...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

Robert Kraft thought differently.

"This is a business of accountability, and two years ago we won the division. Last year we barely made the playoffs and this year we're 8-8," Kraft said. "We need a momentum change."
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/01/03/patriots_carroll_ap/

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I like him too. I remember being excited when he first came to Foxboro. We got a taste of the Super Bowl with Parcells and whether it was Pete or Bobby Grier, the results just weren't there. Fortunately, for Pete and the Patriots, success came to both soon after.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbarber1a. Show sbarber1a's posts

Whoever said 'Josh McDaniels' is probably a closet Jets fan. And whoever started this post is a communist!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

WHen Bill decides to retire in five to six years the Pats I hope we take a look at a guy like Urban Meyer or a defensive guru. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts