Draft 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Draft 5

Take RM now and Barwin at 34

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

What do you think another trade down?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]so if you are ATl or Miami isn't Rm really intriguing? So isn't Wells. This negates some action on my draft board here I think. I am glad Oher didn't slip too far. He is a good kid. I wouldn't rule out another trade down either. The Pats are following a guy and getting themselves a deal.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Yah, Oher is someone you really like to root for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

What did NE get for that trade down?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

26th and a 5th rounder

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

RM still there and Matthews, who will it be?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Lets do this right now RM, Britton, Gilbert, Barwin, or E. Brown

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ne is following their guy down the board another trade is possible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats might trade again, I think the giants jump up and take Britt WR

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Yep they're trying to trade down

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I think they will be happy with RM matthews or brown, as long as two of those three are there they'll keep trading if they can

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ok. So 41 and 72 for #23.

This makes the board very interesting. 13 picks this year.

The second round is a gold-mine this year. I hope they can get Eric Wood and Connor Barwin.

Ne isn't drafting stars they are drafting a whole future roster. Smart move in this draft.

Plus they can shift selections out to 2010 like crazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Wow, BB proves again he's the man.  The top two middle LBs are still on the board, rushing OLBs are still there, OTs are still there again WOW 7 picks between 2nd and 3rd this is great

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

And pick 82. Wow.

Donald Brown before Chris Wells. People must really believe how soft he is. Plus there is the Big-ten back curse. He should go to the Cardinals now right?

RM will be a second rounder now unless Pitt takes him. The gints are an outside possibility.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Matthews is over-rated. He would have been a terrible selection here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I think they will trade 1 or 2 of those 2nds into next year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

NE is going to have a huge 2nd round! Barwin, Sean Smith, hopefully Jarron Gilbert and Meredith

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

there 2nd,and both there third rd picks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I know I'm a lil suprised but Wells will go to the Cardinals

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Forget this. Ne doesn't have to pay a first rounder now. They should trade some of these picks for veterans. Add Braylon Edwards or something.

And the Gints take Hakeem Nicks. Not sure how goot a pick that is. I once had him as a first rounder, but I see him as a west-coast kid, not really the type of WR the Gints could use.

I am sad to see Eric Wood off the board but Britton falling makes me very happy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Eben Britton and Darius Butler are still on the board as well.

#41 might be a good spot to take Barwin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I know ZB you spoke a second to soon on Wood, but I'm sure they like the kid from Florida Watkins(?) in the mid rounds.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

They worked  out Britton and Meredith, and both are likely second rounders. I think both of them are *fantastic* prospects.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Rey is still on the board to? Wow to WRs back to back, I thought Ziggy Wood would've been the pick.

All I was really hoping was for the Pats to draft Connor Barwin and I'm still hoping it happens.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

The Lions could really luck out and land Everette Brown at #33. Ernie Sims and Brown both FSU guys could make a nice tandem.

Sections
Shortcuts