Draft 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Draft 5

OK. So Curry does make sense. Maybe not financially, but he is a *far* better prospect than Curry. One more team not seduced. LOL.

Browns go with Raji here, or maybe Andre Smith/Monroe.

I had Sanchez in the 20's on my rankings IIRC. So he could tumble for a bit if the Jets or Skins don't move up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

NICE!!

The Jets get to be the suckers who reach for Dirty Sanchez.

Great. I hope the Mangina gouged em good. My board stays more or less intact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

They gavve up alot for Sanchez. Your baord looks good so far!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, Curry and Sanchez will forever be connected together and with whomever the Browns select at 17.

People will always watch because the Browns likely would have stayed put for Curry. 

Sanchez will always be measured by those guys.

Yeah, I am hitting on position. Now i am a little non-plussed at #17. Someone likes Freeman, but who? Maybe the Vikes take a stab.

This could be good if Ne is targetting Britton or any other OL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Curry should fit in nicely in the Seahawks D.

What do you think of Oakland passing up on Crabtree? Crazy IHMO to pass up the best WR in this draft for a guy who has trouble holding on to the ball.

I wonder who the Browns are targeting my guess is its Clay Matthews or Brian Cushing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

How about Keyshon Johnson raising questions about "Character Issues" with some of these kids ?
    Crack me up......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]What do you think of Oakland passing up on Crabtree? Crazy IHMO to pass up the best WR in this draft for a guy who has trouble holding on to the ball.
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz9[/QUOTE]
    This is one of the reasons I never do a mock draft. You just never know. Between trades and head scratching picks, it makes it futile.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Dude. Crabtree falling is gooooood.

The longer he and Maclin keep moving down the board, the more pressure there is for a team to snag them. That could potentially displace a starter for Ne.

I think Washington might take a stab at Freeman.

The 49ers are in for Rak Daddy or for Maybin. Whoever isn't picked should go to the Broncos or Bills. The Bills suddenly don't have an OT worth taking. They either reach or pray for Orakpo to fall. I hope he doesn't because he is a great end prospect as well as a great OLB prospect.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Maybe the pats trade up for arakpo. I would love it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

[QUOTE]This is one of the reasons I never do a mock draft. You just never know. Between trades and head scratching picks, it makes it futile.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

I hear yea man and some team always does the unpredictible like the Jets giving up alot for one guy they hope is the real deal.

Hog73 I'm watching the draft on NFL Network. I'm suscribed to Comcast so I'm taking in my last few days with the channel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I hear yah ZB and I hope the Bills don't end up with Rak Daddy. Looks like Crabtree is going to SF, so we will see what the Bills do!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I think we won't move, all three USC LBs on the board, Orakpo, Everette Brown ect ect rush guys.  One will fall right into our lap.  This is playing right into the Pats benefit, thanks Al Davis and Jets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I would love NE to trade up for the Rak. He could be the faller. It would involve a team over-rating the DE Ayers.

I think it could happen, jsut like I said Crabtree makes this possible SF needs a WR. Crabs is a better prospect than the Rak. So if they take Crabs, Rak could tumble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Tackle Oher drops to the Bills, that's got to be their pick.  All great pass rushers keep dropping

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

This draft is going failry quick this year and I agree it is playing out to the Pats advantage.

Lets hope the Bills go after Ayers or maybe even take Freeman.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

[QUOTE]Tackle Oher drops to the Bills, that's got to be their pick.  All great pass rushers keep dropping
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

Good call Oher completely slipped out of my head and you could be right here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Bills take Maybin That's surprices me, Oher is still on the board. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Or Maybin dude. Ayers or Maybin please.

Then hope that the Broncos or Skins don't take Orakpo. Then he could fall a bit. But he still has to make it past Cleveland. However, that to me is a situation where you make a move with Washington or something to get a bonafide star.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I bet the Broncos take Orakpo right here man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Plusthe Bronocs could take Freeman here too. That would be sweet, with Ayers as a more natural DE and Rak as a more natural OLB/DE tweener in freefall, that could displace a 4-3 team from taking Rak Daddy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I got my fingers crossed! The Redskins will either take Maualuga or Oher IMHO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Rey, Matthews, Orakpo, Cushing, Brown, Jenkins, Ayers are all still there and any can drop to 23

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]Or Maybin dude. Ayers or Maybin please. Then hope that the Broncos or Skins don't take Orakpo. Then he could fall a bit. But he still has to make it past Cleveland. However, that to me is a situation where you make a move with Washington or something to get a bonafide star.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I hope we trade ahead of the Browns. I think the browns would take him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Broncos also need a QB, a RB, and a whole slew of players.

I had them taking Maybin, because he was still on the board. The Bills will use their second pick for an OT, which is bad if NE is looking at one.

But Darrius Butler could still be there.

The next fw players on my board are . . .

Rak
    Wells
    Jenkins

in order of talent.

I hope it doesn't shake out that way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

McDaniels is a terrible personel guy. This pick proves it.

Washington got a GREAT player.

The Saints are sudden beneficiaries because they need a RB and a Safety. That means they have their choice of Wells or Jenkins.

Haynesworth and the Rak. OUCH. NFC East look out.