Draft 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Re: Draft 5

Broncos must of been scared that SD would take Knoshown. Rak Daddy a Redskin better than a Bill.

What do you think the Saints do? Take Jenkins or do they go after a guy like Vontae Davis?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Washington might have gotten the steal of the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

The Redskins D just got a huge upgrade! Imagine if Sean Taylor was still alive how nasty there D would be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Who does everyone think the pats will pick now? I am hoping for Butler.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Cushing is coming off the board and going to be a Texan. Thank god I really didn't want him on the Pats, but lets really hope the Browns go after Clay Matthews

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I'm still thinking English, but I've heard they may go OL. Will see they'll be on the clock soon.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I am hoping for Butler, Britton or English unless someone falls.

OK.

So with Wells still on the board he could seriously tempt SD. That could land RM in NE if he slips past the Brownies.

I really hope Ne stays away from Clay Matthews if he keeps falling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

What station are you guys watching the Draft on?

That would be a sweet scenario if the Pats could land Maualuga without moving up. I mean last year Maualuga and Animal Jr could have been top 10 picks and now there falling out of the top 15.

F'n Chargers! Merriman and English on the outside wow, at least we won't see them till the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

OK. Larry.

Some great players are tumbling.

Wells should be off the board by now. Rm keep falling.

#23 RM
    #34 Connor Barwin

Then get Jamon Meredith down the line. That would be a great draft. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]I am hoping for Butler, Britton or English unless someone falls. OK. So with Wells still on the board he could seriously tempt SD. That could land RM in NE if he slips past the Brownies. I really hope Ne stays away from Clay Matthews if he keeps falling.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Ayers, Conner, Butler, Clay and my hope Rey M still there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I am watching the Sox get handled.

So much for Roid-iman in SD. LOL.

I keep track by watching on the net and flicking back and forth between ESPN and FOX.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Thats what I'm hoping for, but do you think there is any chance RM falls to the Pats and they pass over him?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]What station are you guys watching the Draft on? That would be a sweet scenario if the Pats could land Maualuga without moving up. I mean last year Maualuga and Animal Jr could have been top 10 picks and now there falling out of the top 15. F'n Chargers! Merriman and English on the outside wow, at least we won't see them till the playoffs.
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz9[/QUOTE]I am watching espn (only choice). The Chargers defense will definatly be scary. They can get some serious heat on the qb. Assuming Merriman is back to his old self.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Matthews at 23
    Barwin at 34

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

browns playing it smart, they had 5 picks starting now they are up to 8.  They will pick a WR at 19

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

If RM makes it past the Broncos and Browns Ne will have a crack at him. He will be a 50/50 pick. In some ways he is so not NE, in others he is tailor made.

But he would be a terrible fit in any of the defenses between Cleveland and NE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

RM or Clay Matthews? I rather have Matthews

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

denver will take ayres,and cleveland,or detroit will get ray.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]Thats what I'm hoping for, but do you think there is any chance RM falls to the Pats and they pass over him?
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz9[/QUOTE]

I could see BB passing. The guy loves to roam to hit people. BB likes all 11 on D to "do your job"

I hope we get him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Alright!
    #19- Maclin
    #20- Oher/Maualuga
    #21- Pettigrew
    #22- Harvin
    #23- ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

eagles takeing percy?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

So the Eagles want to get past Detroit. This has to be for Peria Jerry or Oher. Either one fits a need.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Good pick for the eagles, DM must be a happy camper.  he finally has a stud for a WR, thought it was going to be Pettigrew

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

Nice pick for the Eagles and they neeeded to get NcNabb another playmaker. DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin wow talk about deep threats!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

I think the Loins will go either Everette Brown or M. Oher!