Draft Beers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Draft Beers

So the draft is always one of my favorite days of the year. My friends and myself get together and put a dollar on each pick. Its pretty fun we go in a circle with who gets first pick on that pick, it gets really fun in the second round. During this we always drink beers but were looking for any ideas for drinking games. Were all pretty young and the all got Friday off. Any ideas????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Re: Draft Beers

Well you can always play the "Tebow" game or "Manning" game. Every time someone mentions Tebow or how much of a "gamer" he is. You guys can take shots or sips every time someone mentions anything Manning. My friends and I played it a few times this season. LOL , you could be watching a Browns game ( god forbid ) and the announcer will bring him up 15 times. Draft day is always fun.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Lets see, everyone has to guess the pick, if u are right u dont drink, if wrong u drink a half beer?
    Lets see take a sip anytime one of the talking heads says value or potential.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Brooklyn Summer is a good blend of beer flavor and light drinkability

As for drinking games, play it every time the #1 pick shows on the scroll bar on the bottom of the screen

or every time they talk about a guy's 40 time

or for each highlight they show

I wish I could think of a funny one for Mel Kiper.  I feel like there's a lot of potential there

if you have a death wish, drink every time they say "potential" or "upside"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

In Response to Re: Draft Beers:
    [QUOTE]Brooklyn Summer is a good blend of beer flavor and light drinkability As for drinking games, play it every time the #1 pick shows on the scroll bar on the bottom of the screen or every time they talk about a guy's 40 time or for each highlight they show I wish I could think of a funny one for Mel Kiper.  I feel like there's a lot of potential there if you have a death wish, drink every time they say "potential" or "upside"
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I think were going to go with the "potential" or "upside". haha I think were going to do it only with Kiper and drink with the amount of potential. If its big time potential, its a big time drink. This could get messy

Sections
Shortcuts